Something really dark is going on

This will blow your tiny little mind, but Tucker lied.

• non-Hispanic Black people (up 23%);

Here is some more on this.

and here

Maybe relying on Tucker to tell you what to think is not really the best way to go.
My “tiny mind”

Personal insults are standard procedure for you

I havent authenticated the 55% number yet

so you can vent your partisan hate over that till I can

But if 23% is the best we can do how do you explain that?

Trump was president in 2020.
Trump was head of the Federal government.

Most of the crime is in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Democrats don't do anything about crime because then they would have to get tough with the Balck and Brown assholes that elected them that commit the crimes.

So basically, if you stop forcing blacks to obey laws then they will destroy themselves because on the whole blacks aren't responsible.

Makes sense. If you don't train your dog to be a good dog and just let it run around crazy then it will become a problem because it's an animal and isn't able to behave on its own.

So basically, if you stop forcing blacks to obey laws then they will destroy themselves because on the whole blacks aren't responsible.

Makes sense. If you don't train your dog to be a good dog and just let it run around crazy then it will become a problem because it's an animal and isn't able to behave on its own.

If all do not have to obey the law, none will.

Blacks, and Hispanics for large part cannot be left to their own ends...they must be controlled, and directed, very carefully.

If not, the country will very quickly devolve into...pick anywhere in Sub Saharan Africa, or Latin America.

Even then, a societies' prisons will be filled with them.

Doubt me?

Look at Europe...their prisons are filled with Africans as well.

IQ...MATTERS.
STFU, sock.

STFU, sock.
1650637198521.png

That is what Tucker claims at least. But then again according to his employer he is not meant to be taken seriously...yet so many of you all still do.

Hey Fat Ass....argue the stats or shut your clap trap Jack
Your scrupulous adherence to protocol is duly noted, Sunshine.

The tv entertainer who was cited was clearly described as such: U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' ... Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

The ideological performer claimed that traffic deaths in America "spiked dramatically" during the final year of the Trump regime.

That appears to be true, but you can confirm it with reliable sources, infer whatever fits your agenda, and speculate why so many Americans were dying on the deteriorating infrastructure the Cry Baby Loser had failed to repair, despite his blowing gas for years that he would do so.

Don't take my word for it any more than that of your tv entertainer's. It's all well-documented.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

You'll be happy to know that Americans finally elected a President who signed into law a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill that finally addresses the years of neglect and fake promises.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back