Something the gop has forgotten

Two points here one I have noticed people who start post with I left this party because insert reason are the ones most full of shit two anyone voting for a politician or party based on the idea they will make your life better are naive and foolish to put nicely.

Name the first world government that doesn't have a respectable federal government regulating and protecting its citizens??? Your belief system wants to turn the most successful nation with one of the top science sectors into a third world shithole.

Who's the sane one?

I'm perfectly sane I have no comment on your mental health status but the fact you keep posting the same talking points worded differently might be a indication if any licensed mental health professionals post here they might want to comment.

Two points here one I have noticed people who start post with I left this party because insert reason are the ones most full of shit two anyone voting for a politician or party based on the idea they will make your life better are naive and foolish to put nicely.

Name the first world government that doesn't have a respectable federal government regulating and protecting its citizens??? Your belief system wants to turn the most successful nation with one of the top science sectors into a third world shithole.

Who's the sane one?

Our government and system of government is the best one. As much as you may think the grass is greener, the citizens of those countries all look at us as the standard by which all others (including their own) are measured.

Funny you'd think another country was better than ours.

Maybe you should return there.

Don't let the door hit you.

History, (yes the history you are ignorant of) has clearly shown that an unrestrained government is a tiger.

"What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It's not good at much else." -- Tom Clancy on Kudlow and Cramer 9/2/03

Who's the sane one?

"It's important to realize that whenever you give power to politicians or bureaucrats, it will be used for what they want, not for what you want."-- Harry Browne

It's BETTER to remain INDEPENDENT...AVOID the parties...(WHY Sell your soul)...and VOTE for Individuals that have the record that best suits your interest(s)? I am a firm believer In George Washington and his warning regarding the party system...

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

Liberals are just too stupid to survive without being told what to do 24/7. They'd eat dirt and drink paint if the government wasn't there to set them straight

You must live in the swamps if you think a first world nation can do without a government.:eusa_boohoo:
WE are NOT advocating NO government...but Self-Governance...and small government. Even the Founders acknowledged
government was a NECESSARY EVIL.

What other crap are you gonna try and hang yourself with Matt? YOU are really an idiot.

I've never voted for a party that I thought would make my life better.

Then why the hell do you even bother to vote? If one party promises you nothing but a miserable life and a second party promises to work toward improving your life, why in the name of God would you vote for the party that wants to make your life harder?
If you are on the borderline of poverty and a party announces it is going to cut you food stamps and help push you into poverty WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THEM?

It's a fair question. Why would we vote for Democrats?

I jumped the fucking ship when they started threatening blind slash, cut and fuck of science, research and things that were common sense. As long as the tea party is part of the republican party they can count me out!

^ Another fucking liar

Right here is where you get it so freaking wrong.

Those are just some of the more obvious cases where the federal government steps it to make your life better. Perhaps you should open your eyes.
It's their job. I'm not a charity. They are my employees. You really have it ass backwards.
Nobody is saying you are a charity. What you implied/said is that government can't do anything right. I POINTED OUT TO YOU THAT EACH DAY THE GOVERNMENT AFFECTS YOUR LIFE IN DOZENS OF WAYS AND YOU ARE SO BLIND YOU DO NOT EVEN REALIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Tell ya what, go to some place like Somalia and spend a week. That list does not apply in Somalia. Then come back here and after you get done kissing the ground tell me how our government can't do anything right.

Actually we are very much aware of how the government affects our lives. That's why we want to limit the power of government. If you empower the government, you do it at the expense of your own powers and rights.

Liberals are just too stupid to survive without being told what to do 24/7. They'd eat dirt and drink paint if the government wasn't there to set them straight

You must live in the swamps if you think a first world nation can do without a government.:eusa_boohoo:
WE are NOT advocating NO government...but Self-Governance...and small government. Even the Founders acknowledged
government was a NECESSARY EVIL.

What other crap are you gonna try and hang yourself with Matt? YOU are really an idiot.

it's hard for them to deal with our actual positions, so they feel like they can just make them up for us.

It's BETTER to remain INDEPENDENT...AVOID the parties...(WHY Sell your soul)...and VOTE for Individuals that have the record that best suits your interest(s)? I am a firm believer In George Washington and his warning regarding the party system...

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

Me too. ALL political parties suck in the long run. They start off with good intentions then, over time they become inhabited with corrupt individuals who's sole interest is theirs. We are following Rome's history where the Senators got fat, dumb and lazy and fed off of the people thinking they were superior to them. And, just like what happened in Rome there will be a revolution of some sort and a dictator will take over.

I hope we get another Augustus.....he killed a shipload of possible competitors...mainly corrupt Senators and their families, but after the blood was shed Rome experienced the best 50 years in generations. The only bad part was he didn't relinquish power back to the Senate after it had been cleansed.

Right here is where you get it so freaking wrong.

It's their job. I'm not a charity. They are my employees. You really have it ass backwards.
Nobody is saying you are a charity. What you implied/said is that government can't do anything right. I POINTED OUT TO YOU THAT EACH DAY THE GOVERNMENT AFFECTS YOUR LIFE IN DOZENS OF WAYS AND YOU ARE SO BLIND YOU DO NOT EVEN REALIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Tell ya what, go to some place like Somalia and spend a week. That list does not apply in Somalia. Then come back here and after you get done kissing the ground tell me how our government can't do anything right.

Actually we are very much aware of how the government affects our lives. That's why we want to limit the power of government. If you empower the government, you do it at the expense of your own powers and rights.

Absolutely the truth. Progressives love for the government to be all powerful...makes it easier to kill the people they're jealous of.

I've never voted for a party that I thought would make my life better.

It has never occurred to me to think that way.

Making my life better is MY responsibility.

Regardless of which silly party is "in power".

Hummmm....... "Making MY life better is MY responsibility." Hummmmm ..... That sounds wonderful. So, exactly how are you going to make sure the food you buy in the supermarket is safe? What about your water? Is it your job to test your water or do you trust others to test it? If others are testing your food and water it is those people, AND NOT YOU, who are making your life better. Freeways make our lives better. Is it your intention to build your own freeway system OR do you intend to use the freeway system built by the GOVERNMENT? Are you in a location where weather can really affect your life? Are you going to put up your own satellite to make your life better? After all, making your life better is your responsibility and not the responsibility of the National Weather Service. I could go on and on but I doubt if you will be intelligent enough to see how positively stupid your statement saying "Making MY life better is MY responsibility."

Weird, but I'll answer.

If you would like to point out where I've ever said that we should not have government, I'll shower you with praise and thanks. If someone ran for office on eliminating the services you mention, I would vote against them. This goofy "roads and bridges" argument the Left has been running with since Elizabeth Warren tried to defend Obama's incredible "you didn't build that" rally speech is ridiculous and transparent.

So, let's stipulate: America should have roads 'n bridges 'n stuff. I'm with ya.

:rolleyes:

Now, aside from those roads 'n bridges 'n stuff, precisely what is "positively stupid" about the idea of making your own life better? Let 'er rip.

And since, as you point out, I'm not very intelligent, please make it as clear as possible. Thanks.

The notion that you can make you own life better is "positively stupid". In America. The decay continues.

Last edited:

actually, they would do it, if the government or tv told them to

We'd all be eating paint and breathing dirty air if it wasn't for regulating corporations not too. We've learn this the hard way earlier last century!

You can see this occurring in China!

you're missing the point

cons are free thinkers, we know big biz will do shitty things and the gov is there to keep them from doing so.

Libs are not free thinkers, all they need is someone in gov or tv to tell them something is bad and they will know it's bad w/o any further thinking about it.

Looks like he tucked tail....and ran! Kind of like Brave, Brave, Sir Robin:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Fp3iLC1Vg]Bravely Bold Sir Robin Song - YouTube[/ame]

The right says they're in favor of smaller government while voting for more and more laws to control every aspect of our lives.

The rights says they love our Constitution while voting to weaken it.

And they never never NEVER take responsibility for what they say and do. Its always Obama's fault.

Forum List

Back