Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

It was Biden lawyers that turned them in without any request from National Archives, Biden has been fully co-operating with investigation since.

You can compare that to Trump jerking National Archives around for over a year, lying to them that everything was returned, then obstructing investigation that found plenty that wasn't returned.

If you think the two are analagous you simply don't know up from down, which would explain your "don't have equal law" conspiracy bs.
You’re an idiot.

Al Gore sued over the election, Hillary filed suits, wrote books and did world tours about how she was robbed.

Ridiculous attempt at equivivalency, both had quarells and sought relief in a court of law. But both conceeded election loss and congradulated the winner for the good of the country.

Thats something flag-humping, Bible-waving Trump could never do for his country. Nope! He'd rather watch his mobs sack the Congress.

Last edited:
No simp I don't have it backwards it's going to be fast tracked to the supreme court and the banana republic charges will be bitch slapped
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just like the NY AG Bragg indictment.... SC will throw it out claim....

And just like the Mara Lago case, the SC will throw it out claim....

THAT ain't gonna happen kiddo.

Devon Archer stated that he hasn't seen Joe Biden discuss any bussiness.

Archer also stated that from what he was told Shokin was under control of Burisma and his removal was bad for the company.

Are YOU saying he is lying?
Liar and you have been created many times on your lies

Yeah, yeah, yeah, just like the NY AG Bragg indictment.... SC will throw it out claim....

They really do believe that all these cases are frauds.

All of them. Every charge.

That's how far gone they truly are.

Your party has beclowned itself

Enjoy that...I know I am enjoying it immensely

All the things Donald Trump has been charged with since losing the election.

• Conspiracy
  • Fraud
  • Rape
  • Obstruction
  • Racketeering

Remember when the GOP was the “law and order” party?

LOL

Do you suppose there is treatment for whatever Trump did to your brain?

If I were you, I'd seek it out.

It was a simple mistake and was taken down almost immediately. Obviously these docs are prepared ahead of time in the case the grand jury does decide to indict. In this case it got posted online by accident. Why is that so difficult to understand. Now go clutch your pearls someplace else, traitor.

Then why did they call it a fictitious document?

You are delusional. What good things did Trump deliver? Did he build his beautiful wall? How about that trade deficit with China, it get any better? And that measly ass tax cut you got, tariffs ate every bit of it up. Those corporate tax cuts were suppose to result in a massive increase in capital spending, even though anyone that can still remember Macro 101 knew better. It didn't pan out, capital spending decreased after the corporate tax cut, stock buybacks and rent seeking increased. Yeah, a few workers got "bonuses", and every damn one of those bonuses was expensed out under the OLD CORPORATE TAX RATE.

The economy, prior to Covid, wasn't all that great and when you factor in Quantitative Easing and massive deficit spending, it was like going to Capital Grille on a credit card right before declaring bankruptcy and saying you are kicking ass. It was an illusion, purchased with printed dollars. A con man cons, that is what they do, and that is all Trump is. Wake up.

You’re funny!

Forum List

Back