Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I am far left, but the democrats now are not leftist, but insane dictators.
Charging opponents with ridiculous crimes, while extorting hundreds of millions from an illegal war they started in the Ukraine.
Putin started that war dumbass

Things that are now illegal according to the Georgia indictment:
- Asking people for phone numbers
- Reserving rooms in a Capitol building
- Telling people to watch TV
- Getting people to attend legislative hearings.

Remember folks..

Did it work?

Trump appointed judge convict and sentence him.

McBurney was appointed by former Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) in 2012 to succeed former Judge Marvin Arrington. Since then, McBurney has been elected three times to serve as a judge of the Georgia 5th Superior Court District, Atlanta Circuit.

F3ihca_WEAA4QMj.jpg

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.
I hope so, too, Foxfyre. I just turned the tv on, and I was in shock over the rhetoric. It feels like some Americans are losing First Amendment rights.

If I were a Georgia citizen, I'd move to a kinder, gentler state that doesn't threaten people who merely wanted a recount.

Why MUST there be someone else doing equally stupid, brazen crap he is?

Why MUST there be equivalency?

When Trump gets caught with classified documents instead of simply returning everything asap like everyone else, he doubles down on stupid, starts claiming it's his to keep and obstructing investigations. Who the hell does that except Trump?

What president in their right mind is going to try to extort a foreign leader to publicly investigate his opposition? Crazy Trump was down for it.

When Trump loses an election he doesn't simply file lawsuits and concedes a loss like everyone else. NOPE he chases down every fn nutbag conspiracy, spreads all the vile bullshit he can, tries to pressure state election officials to go find him votes and runs alternate electors schemes in hopes that his VP will overturn result. He then watches giddily how his true faithful sack Congress, beat up cops and even get shot.

Who but Trump would be mad enough to do such crazy shit?

He is drunk on power, conducts himself with wreckless impunity and all this fucking-around is bound for some finding-out in a country where laws still mean something.
Because without equivalency we don’t have equal law.

Classified documents- Biden and Clinton had them. One destroyed some.

Biden held a billion dollars until an attorney investigating his kid was fired.

Al Gore sued over the election, Hillary filed suits, wrote books and did world tours about how she was robbed.

Equal, Fucking, Treatment. It’s an all or nothing deal.

Because without equivalency we don’t have equal law.

Classified documents- Biden and Clinton had them. One destroyed some.

It was Biden lawyers that turned them in without any request from National Archives, Biden has been fully co-operating with investigation since.

Clinton worked with NA, returned everything to their satisfaction. FBI did not find that Clinton was obstructing investigation. Comey, who found that bringing charges for mishandling emails would be inapropriate, was asked by Trump himself to stay on as his FBI Director. 2018 IG report AGAIN confirmed that Clinton's case was closed reasonably and consistent with department practice. Not one of Trump's 3 AG's found a reason to charge Clinton.

You can compare those to Trump "jerking National Archives around for over a year" (quote from Trump's AG Barr) , on tape talking about and waving around top secret millitary documents at his resort, lying to NA that everything was returned, then obstructing investigation that found plenty that wasn't returned.

If you think these are analagous you simply don't know up from down, which would explain your "don't have equal law" nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back