Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Trump has never had an agenda 22, other than hatred for those who do not kneel before him. He stands for nothing but his own self.... Don't let him con you!

Most all politicians on the left and right, live a rich and luxurious life.....and that is a huge problem, because they are not representative of the every day American's life.

But that is, our fault....the citizen's fault, because we elect them!

Yet you and your angry leftist cohorts only solution is to give them more and more taxpayer money to spend and rabidly defend it.

Sue, Trump is a crook, and he went on crime spree.

You can make up and create monsters out of democrats.... if that eases your conscience for your undying support for the crook....
Another demented projection monkey.
No Self-awareness AT ALL
:rolleyes:

Criminal indictments of a popular candidate is totally and completely illegal.
It is the worst violation of the constitution I have ever seen.
It is worse than illegal wars, segregation, etc.
It is not illegal or unconstitutional you moron

Except it is the DOJ which is doing this with real evidence....

I know you have it in your imagination that Trump did nothing wrong but there is evidence to contrary..

Why ask yourself why his employees are moving boxes of government documents around Maralargo instead of just returning them.

Why did Trump today just try and intimidate a witness in the Georgia case? If you tell a witness not to testify, it is against the law.

The Judge in the Jan 6th case told him not to make his trial a circus and he then posted a picture of her and posted some bullshit about her...

Trump is the problem here and he is the biggest liability in his own case.
Only imbeciles believe those are crimes. Moving some boxes around? You're serious?

The Grand Jury were all dumbass hate filled Fulton County Negroes. That explains everything.
If true, then they will never learn. Pure true hate. And against a man who is more for them than any of the Progs they elect. Local elected people who may be authoritarian are not Trump. Trump tell people what he does to increase wealth.

Could care less about poll numbers a year out from an election.

Yes, because that's what public prosecutors do. File charges they think they have no chance of winning. How stupid are you?
That's what they do when the work in the Biden administration.

Again and again it has been shown that the 'indictments' immediately followed some bad news re Hunter or Uncle Joe. That has happened so predictably now it cannot be pure coincidence but is calculated and intentional. That makes the indictments strongly politically motivated and unrelated to any 'crime' DJT has actually committed. This time they didn't have the indictment ready yet so a list of Trump's 'crimes' that the grand jury is considering was 'accidentally' posted. (Again I will send my brochure of pretty bridges for sale to anybody who believes that was an accident.)

Even key Democrats have admitted they did not use due process as required in the Constitution on either impeachment or the J6 committee that was 100% weighted to damage DJT and made no effort whatsoever to find out what actually happened that day. The same will no doubt be revealed in the politically motivated investigations and indictments.

Those capable of intellectual honesty and critical thinking can't miss these truths. Mental midgets will continue to believe what the Democrats/surrogate MSM tell them they are supposed to believe. Those somewhat smarter will pretend the political and unethical persecution of DJT is totally justified.
What bad news did Uncle Joe get?

That Devon testified he never heard Joe discuss business with Hunter's business partners?

Again and again it has been shown that the 'indictments' immediately followed some bad news re Hunter or Uncle Joe. That has happened so predictably now it cannot be pure coincidence but is calculated and intentional. That makes the indictments strongly politically motivated and unrelated to any 'crime' DJT has actually committed. This time they didn't have the indictment ready yet so a list of Trump's 'crimes' that the grand jury is considering was 'accidentally' posted. (Again I will send my brochure of pretty bridges for sale to anybody who believes that was an accident.)

Even key Democrats have admitted they did not use due process as required in the Constitution on either impeachment or the J6 committee that was 100% weighted to damage DJT and made no effort whatsoever to find out what actually happened that day. The same will no doubt be revealed in the politically motivated investigations and indictments.

Those capable of intellectual honesty and critical thinking can't miss these truths. Mental midgets will continue to believe what the Democrats/surrogate MSM tell them they are supposed to believe. Those somewhat smarter will pretend the political and unethical persecution of DJT is totally justified.
Or the Trump sycophants are they timing their "bombshells" near the time of expected indictments.

Devon Archer stated that he hasn't seen Joe Biden discuss any bussiness.

Archer also stated that from what he was told Shokin was under control of Burisma and his removal was bad for the company.

Are YOU saying he is lying?
I'm saying you're omitting the fact that Devon Archer testified that Hunter called Washington DC to get the prosecutor fired. You're not really after the truth, are you. I don't deny anything Devon said. You are. Get real.

What bad news did Uncle Joe get?

That Devon testified he never heard Joe discuss business with Hunter's business partners?
Devon Archer testified that Hunter called Washington DC to get the prosecutor fired. Is that true or false?

I'm saying you're omitting the fact that Devon Archer testified that Hunter called Washington DC to get the prosecutor fired.
Quote it from his testimony transcript.

When you can't quote it, realize that your so called "BS Filter" is doing the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back