Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Quote it from his testimony.

When you can't quote it, realize that your so called "BS Filter" is doing the opposite.
Right in the last few paragraphs of the testimony that you keep denying. You're slick, but not that slick. You're a liar.

Right in the last few paragraphs of the testimony that you keep denying. You're slick, but not that slick. You're a liar.
I'm going to quote last few paragraphs of the testimony:

19 Mr. Goldman. And the reason it went through RSB is because you had this third
20 partner involved in -- you know, related to the Burisma board work you were doing?

21 Mr. Archer. I don't think I could say that. The reason it went through RSB was
22 it just happened to be, like, kind of a catchall. Like, you understand I was
23 running -- Rosemont Realty was a 2-, almost 3-billion-dollar fund. I was a general
24 partner. We had 400 employees. Like -- this, though, has gotten more airtime
25 than -- it really wasn't my -- I wasn't doing this --

1 Mr. Goldman. You weren't focused on it.

2 Mr. Archer. -- on a day-to-day --

3 Mr. Goldman. But I guess I'm just -- you then paid Tri Global out of RSB.

4 Mr. Archer. Yes, we did. Yeah. There -- that's all in there. You can find
5 them all.

6 Mr. Goldman. All right.

7 Mr. Archer. It's probably -- it's the different consulting groups and whatever
8 they were.
9 [redacted]

10 Q So it's fair to say Burisma paid the money into RSB, and then RSB disbursed
11 the relative shares to you, Hunter Biden, and Tri Global?

12 A Yes.

13 [redacted] All right. I think we're good. Off the record.

14 [Whereupon, at 3:00 p.m., the interview was concluded.]

Clearly you have never actualy read source material, are relying purely on your partisan source say-so and have no clue what you are talking about.

This is exactly why your "BS Filter" doesn't work and you get pumped full of bullshit.

If true, then they will never learn. Pure true hate. And against a man who is more for them than any of the Progs they elect. Local elected people who may be authoritarian are not Trump. Trump tell people what he does to increase wealth.
Lol if true? That racist has no clue who is on the grand jury. What does breaking the law have to do with increasing wealth?

He can claim to be Christian. Doesn’t mean he is. You think God supports stealing,bearing false witness,sex/human traffiking,drug abuse,child abuse,rape,abortion,extortion,fraud etc?

He is the least Christian politician in DC.

Then why did they impeach Trump for it?

That is what I was talking about with someone else.

you jumped in a conversation without grasping what was being discussed. Regardless of how you feel about trump or biden it ewas not illegal or unconstitutional to impeach trump

I'm going to quote last few paragraphs of the testimony:

19 Mr. Goldman. And the reason it went through RSB is because you had this third
20 partner involved in -- you know, related to the Burisma board work you were doing?

21 Mr. Archer. I don't think I could say that. The reason it went through RSB was
22 it just happened to be, like, kind of a catchall. Like, you understand I was
23 running -- Rosemont Realty was a 2-, almost 3-billion-dollar fund. I was a general
24 partner. We had 400 employees. Like -- this, though, has gotten more airtime
25 than -- it really wasn't my -- I wasn't doing this --

1 Mr. Goldman. You weren't focused on it.

2 Mr. Archer. -- on a day-to-day --

3 Mr. Goldman. But I guess I'm just -- you then paid Tri Global out of RSB.

4 Mr. Archer. Yes, we did. Yeah. There -- that's all in there. You can find
5 them all.

6 Mr. Goldman. All right.

7 Mr. Archer. It's probably -- it's the different consulting groups and whatever
8 they were.
9 [redacted]

10 Q So it's fair to say Burisma paid the money into RSB, and then RSB disbursed
11 the relative shares to you, Hunter Biden, and Tri Global?

12 A Yes.

13 [redacted] All right. I think we're good. Off the record.

14 [Whereupon, at 3:00 p.m., the interview was concluded.]

Clearly you have never actualy read source material, are relying purely on your partisan source say-so and have no clue what you are talking about.

This is exactly why your "BS Filter" doesn't work and you get pumped full of bullshit.
Let's get this straight. So you're saying Devon Archer didn't testify that pressure was put on Hunter to call Washington DC to get the prosecutor fired. You want to stand by that?

That is what I was talking about with someone else.

you jumped in a conversation without grasping what was being discussed. Regardless of how you feel about trump or biden it ewas not illegal or unconstitutional to impeach trump
Congress can impeach for any reason it likes. That doesn't make it right or justified.

Forum List

Back