Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Called his dad for what?

Archer has said that he hasn't seen Joe Biden talk about any bussiness.

Words have meanings, remember that when you post.
Why would the crack head retard adding nothing to a business yet collecting millions call his dad the US VP during business meetings. Man that’s a tough nut to crack. Why would that happen?

Someone got some sand in his pussy.

Ah, poor Mike of Missouri, still confused about gender stuff, I guess.

But let's no one here be critical of Mike.
It could be a Missouri educational system thingy.
Understanding that men's 'junk' is different than women's junk can be a challenge for some.
Especially, in inadequate under-funded school districts.
After all, poor Mike didn't know the words 'contradiction' and 'contradistinction' really do mean different things.
But, that's OK.
Not necessarily his fault.
He was young once.
So blame his parent for his under-education.
Not his fault. He couldn't pick his parents.
He got the cards that were dealt him.

Peace. ✌️

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.
The bitch tried to blame the clerk. I bet she did it. She should be prosecuted. Even if she even thought about it. Just like she is doing to Trump.

Ah, poor Mike of Missouri, still confused about gender stuff, I guess.

But let's no one here be critical of Mike.
It could be a Missouri educational system thingy.
Understanding that men's 'junk' is different than women's junk can be a challenge for some.
Especially, in inadequate under-funded school districts.
After all, poor Mike didn't know the words 'contradiction' and 'contradistinction' really do mean different things.
But, that's OK.
Not necessarily his fault.
He was young once.
So blame his parent for his under-education.
Not his fault. He couldn't pick his parents.
He got the cards that were dealt him.

Peace. ✌️
First of all I don’t have the problem of identifying gender. One question that will probably spin you little brain if you care to answer.

What is a woman?

I didn’t grow up in Missouri.

I know a lot of words. Are we just throwing random ones out there for fun?

You’re retarded and no there will be no peace between us.

The bitch tried to blame the clerk. I bet she did it. She should be prosecuted. Even if she even thought about it. Just like she is doing to Trump.
Of course she did it. The fucking clerk is going to post something like that the DA didn’t provide? That’s not even possible. And for it to be 100% word for word? Like the clerk was just guessing?

That fucking clerk is going to be a witness for the defense.

Why would the crack head retard adding nothing to a business yet collecting millions call his dad the US VP during business meetings. Man that’s a tough nut to crack. Why would that happen?
It's tough if you are soft in the head.

Hunter sold his daddy's brand.

Archer said he thought Hunter helped Burisma survive. Why? Because landing American Vice President's son on your board goes a long way to improve your ailing image and brand as a company.

For $50k a month thats a hell of a deal, with a side chance of getting favors from Washington.

Last edited:
You tell us. This is your theory to flesh out.

For example, tell us what Joe Biden did for people. The quo.
Government contact, contracts and getting people fired by holding back billions in welfare. Making people invest in his crack head kids company or else.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

He hasn’t done shit for the people if by that you mean US citizens. It was all for himself through his family.

I have to ask. How could any Biden family member be worth paying a million dollars on their own? What exactly would a crack head kid and a worthless brother bring to the table? Now you just add in a bit of government power to those worthless fucks and you may have something.

You have to admit at some point this kid and brother on their own out there doing business wouldn’t be worth Jack shit. Nobody would give those morons a fucking dollar. So how did they get millions? There’s only one explanation for that.

Maybe if you are stupid and desperate to feed your forgone political conclusions.
If you need a business partner, or a board member. Would you choose the drug addict all on his own merits? Or would you need something more than that? Why would you pick that guy?

Rep. Andy Biggs: When you say “Biden family” ‑‑ sorry to cut in here. I just want to get a clarification. You aren’t talking about Dr. Jill or anybody else. You’re talking about Joe Biden. Is that fair to say?

Mr. Archer: Yeah, that’s fair to say. Listen, I think it’s ‑‑ I don’t think about it as, you know, Joe directly, but it’s fair. That’s fair to say. Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand.
Majority Counsel: That Hunter Biden was adding value. His value that he was adding was, in part, as you said, his family.

Mr. Archer: Uh‑huh.

Majority Counsel: And so what is your basis for knowing that?

Mr. Archer: My basis for knowing that? Well, I think there was ‑‑ there are particular, you know, objectives that Burisma was trying to accomplish. And a lot of it’s about opening doors, you know, globally in D.C. And I think that, you know, that was the, you know ‑‑ and then obviously having those doors opened, you know, sent the right signals, you know, for Burisma to, you know, carry on its business and be successful.

That's right Joe Biden was a VP, a household name and carried with it a solid brand.

That's not illegal, or even unethical, so what's your point?

That's right Joe Biden was a VP, a household name and carried with it a solid brand.

That's not illegal, or even unethical, so what's your point?
At some point there will be nasty people who will run for office. Nastier than any Prog. And because it is Democracy from what Progs push and promote and even with attempts to destroy any who run, they will win. And they will grow in numbers.

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.

Forum List

Back