Song for the Martyr Ashli Bshbtit...14 Year Vet and Hero

Martyr? Hell no. Criminal bitch got what she deserved.

List of crimes...
Seditious conspiracy (maximum sentence of 20 years)​
Damage to federal property​
Crossing state lines to commit crimes.​
Unlawful entry​

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

List of crimes...
Unlawful entry​

That is foolish.
First of all, congress has been committing serious crimes going back to massacres of the natives and "Remember the Maine".
The invasion of Iraq no only was illegal and based entirely on lies, but was a war crime for targeting innocent civilians with Shock and Awe.
The war on drugs is illegal, 3 strikes is illegal, federal gun control is illegal.

So making a political protest by entering Congress is more than justified.
And there is no such thing as "federal property".
It all belongs to us.
To make a 1st amendment statement allows one to enter anywhere if it is necessary.

The law is very clear.
Police can only use deadly force in order to defend against the use of deadly force by someone else.
Since Ashli was unarmed, it was illegal to shoot her.

List of crimes...
Unlawful entry​

That is foolish.
First of all, congress has been committing serious crimes going back to massacres of the natives and "Remember the Maine".
The invasion of Iraq no only was illegal and based entirely on lies, but was a war crime for targeting innocent civilians with Shock and Awe.
The war on drugs is illegal, 3 strikes is illegal, federal gun control is illegal.

It all belongs to us.
To make a 1st amendment statement allows one to enter anywhere if it is necessary.

The law is very clear.
Police can only use deadly force in order to defend against the use of deadly force by someone else.
Your rationalization is flawed when she was in fact committing a crime. In that case, the officer had no idea if she was "armed or not" and it doesn't make a difference. She wasn't where she was supposed to be and was part of a raging and aggressive "mob."

The use of lethal force against unarmed American citizens have been utilized for years. Your attempt at defending this mob behavior (insurrection) cannot stand.

Trump supporters worship the criminal rioter and ignore the death of the officer.

Biden supporters ignore the acts of negros in the streets rioting, looting and murdering people because they are negro lovers.

Why do you support negros acting like animals?
Since negros didn't do most of that and negro lover is an ancient white racist diss, your ignorance is noted white boy.

Really? I don't see a white mother fucker in this picture:

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg
Really? I don't see a black mother fucker in these pictures:

View attachment 439870

The violence this summer was tracked. There were 11,000 protests. 730 had violence. Out of the 730 incidents of violence, over 500 were instigated by white nationalists/supremacists and white nationalists/supremacist para military groups. Some had help in the form of police cooperation. This is why whites felt they could storm the nations capital and do what they did wednesday junior.
There were some blacks there. I was as surprised as anyone but they were there.

She was a misguided soul who died for a man who was unworthy of her sacrifice. It's a god-damned tragedy.

I wish the board would remember that. And also recall that all of us--every one of us--every last one of us--are two or three bad decisions away from leading a very different life than the ones we currently have; be it social, financial, emotional, or having to do with our health.

I think her killing was tragic but keep in mind that this could have been your daughter or your neighbor.

• Thanks

List of crimes...
Unlawful entry​

That is foolish.

It all belongs to us.

The law is very clear.
Only if you're white and violently breaking the law.

Trump supporters worship the criminal rioter and ignore the death of the officer.

Biden supporters ignore the acts of negros in the streets rioting, looting and murdering people because they are negro lovers.

Since negros didn't do most of that and negro lover is an ancient white racist diss, your ignorance is noted white boy.

View attachment 439870

The violence this summer was tracked. There were 11,000 protests. 730 had violence. Out of the 730 incidents of violence, over 500 were instigated by white nationalists/supremacists and white nationalists/supremacist para military groups. Some had help in the form of police cooperation. This is why whites felt they could storm the nations capital and do what they did wednesday junior.
Yes there were a few, but the crowd was 95 plus percent white. I pointed out what I did because the asshole I responded to wants to pretend that whites don't riot even as we saw whites commit an act no one black ever would dare to do and unlike them, who rioted for some shit they made up, we can riot while we bring reciepts. Let's not validate racism or give racist opinions air.

View attachment 439870

Yes there were a few, but the crowd was 95 plus percent white. I pointed out what I did because the asshole I responded to wants to pretend that whites don't riot even as we saw whites commit an act no one black ever would dare to do and unlike them, who rioted for some shit they made up, we can riot while we bring reciepts. Let's not validate racism or give racist opinions air.
I'd say it was 99.5% white.

You're right about the asshole.

• Love
It is hilariously predictable the leftard TDS numskulls support incompetent security guards, in this case a negro male (obviously hired because for "diversity") who was in no danger, murdering a white female and US taxpaying citizen, moving about in the people's house. A disgusting POS drug dealer fucked up on Fent croaked from a heart attack while resisting arresting is honored by the same leftard TDS idiots only because the felon was a negroid and subdued by a White are now attacking an American patriot seeking justice and assassinated by a negro rent a cop. So sad what the MSM has done to the blobs in the heads of TDS folks there were at one time brains. That disgusting turd George Floyd apparently had a gold casket for the insane Nazi like propaganda for the terrorist group BLM, Ashli should have a platinum casket with diamonds.

Forum List

Back