Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

Cool season finale. This year stareted out slow but picked up towards the end

I was a little disappointed in the season I don't think it ever had any real direction! Although I did enjoy the twists and turns in the finale, which was easily the best episode of the season. I am glad they didn't leave the show on another horrid cliff-hanger and I am very glad they got back to the Hamlet theme!

Great show still and I am glad there will be a 4th season! :clap2:

I was a little disappointed in the season I don't think it ever had any real direction! Although I did enjoy the twists and turns in the finale, which was easily the best episode of the season. I am glad they didn't leave the show on another horrid cliff-hanger and I am very glad they got back to the Hamlet theme!

Totally agree. The season kind of floundered but it seems like they were getting it back on track. looking forward to next season.

Totally agree. The season kind of floundered but it seems like they were getting it back on track. looking forward to next season.

The whole season was about the Irish connection, and now we know why!!! From Maureen's letter to Jax, it looks like she's his real mother, not Gemma.

The whole season was about the Irish connection, and now we know why!!! From Maureen's letter to Jax, it looks like she's his real mother, not Gemma.

I didn't even think of that angle. The blond hair makes sense, but I don't think that is the case!

I didn't even think of that angle. The blond hair makes sense, but I don't think that is the case!

Tara found the bound letters in Jax's backpack that Maureen had snuck into the pack when they were still in Ireland. So although she barely escaped getting caught, she obviously wanted Jax to see those letters. One of them was a letter from Maureen to Jax, but never sent, and she referred to him as "my son." That happened as the very last act of the season, and Tara just staring into space after reading it.

Um, I actually meant censor rating. Down here, things are rated G, M, MA15+. I only watch shows that are MA15+ because usually they are more realistic. The show isn't on down here in any capacity (cable or free to air), but it looks interesting...

Um, I actually meant censor rating. Down here, things are rated G, M, MA15+. I only watch shows that are MA15+ because usually they are more realistic. The show isn't on down here in any capacity (cable or free to air), but it looks interesting...

Most of these original FX series go the max: L=Language, SC-Sexual Content, V-Violence. Sons is all of those.

Most of these original FX series go the max: L=Language, SC-Sexual Content, V-Violence. Sons is all of those.

Violence? You think? :lol:

just watched the season closer...yea I know, I been busy.....

excellent, they really succeeded in surprising me. I was trying to figure how they would untangle all those knots and yes, I smiled when Opie did that Stahl bitch.....

in a year they'll be out.......the letters...the letters...the letters..

Tara found the bound letters in Jax's backpack that Maureen had snuck into the pack when they were still in Ireland. So although she barely escaped getting caught, she obviously wanted Jax to see those letters. One of them was a letter from Maureen to Jax, but never sent, and she referred to him as "my son." That happened as the very last act of the season, and Tara just staring into space after reading it.

holy shit I missed that:eek:...I figured jax finding out for sure his dad got offed by Clay and Gemma would be enough to set up a shitstorm...but wow.

excellent, they really succeeded in surprising me. I was trying to figure how they would untangle all those knots and yes, I smiled when Opie did that Stahl bitch.....

I do think the finale saved what would have been a so-so season! It did a beautiful job tying up loss ends!

I've been busier...watched it this AM...

Great finale:clap2:

My only bitch is the death of Stahl: Sure she was EVUL, and a Lesbo, but she sure could fill out those spandex pants.

ally-walker-a-300bt-1290522327.jpg

Now that June Stahl has her brain spattered all over the dash of a government vehicle, (Why did the guy insist she put her hands on the steering wheel?) the actress, Ally Walker will star in a new pilot for Lifetime titled Exit 19.

ally-walker.jpg

It revolves around a single mother who struggles to balance her family and professional life as a New York City homicide detective.

meh

Last edited:

The Russians are PISSED OFF.

Hope SAMCRO survives its 14 month prison stint.

My only bitch is the death of Stahl: Sure she was EVUL, and a Lesbo, but she sure could fill out those spandex pants.

Now that June Stahl has her brain spattered all over the dash of a government vehicle, (Why did the guy insist she put her hands on the steering wheel?) the actress, Ally Walker will star in a new pilot for Lifetime titled Exit 19.

ally-walker.jpg

It revolves around a single mother who struggles to balance her family and professional life as a New York City homicide detective.

meh
She was sweet to look at.

ally-walker.jpg

meh
She was sweet to look at.

So was Mata Hari.

mata-hari.com-1910-1-kl.jpg

I would have agreed in prior seasons, but in this season, I don't know if it was the fake botox lips or something the make-up people were doing this season, but she looked horrendous this season!

ally-walker.jpg

meh

I would have agreed in prior seasons, but in this season, I don't know if it was the fake botox lips or something the make-up people were doing this season, but she looked horrendous this season!

She's 49 years old, not that it makes much difference, but the make-up people no doubt were given instructions to make her look EVUL enough to off her lesbo GF, and double cross Jax.

Looks like Hamlet is back on! The first episode put the show off to a great start! The Fed motorcycle guy has an errie appeal to him. I like the new hard-ass sherriff. Glad to see Otto didn't off himself, rather his move was intentional and want a horrendous way to kill someone!

I hope the season is a good one! At least it's off to a good start!

Forum List

Back