Sorry, but it’s your fault if you’re offended all the time

I truly believe that we are the most whiney, sensitive, thin-skinned, easily offended society in the history of the world. Nobody has ever been as prolific at getting offended as we are. Nobody cries over insignificant nonsense as loudly and consistently as us.

Sorry but it s your fault if you re offended all the time - The Matt Walsh Blog

I totally agree to Matt Walsh. America's favorite pastime is whining and pretending to be offended. Instead of solving problems people turn to emotional manipulation.
Tell a black man you are worried about higher crime rates in black communities and in no time he will tell you: "Oh, I feel racially offended. Systematic racism. White supremacy." This is just an example, it is not only about blacks. Gays, religious minorities, even white majority constantly whines about something.

All our emotional states are the result of neurochemicals produced by our brains. Some believe these chemicals are directly or indirectly addictive. Feel happy a lot, your brain produces more happy-causing chemicals and you're happy more. Same with anger. Angry people are angry more and more often.

konrad post: 11317148 said:
The queers bought pastries from the baker, the baker didn't want to cater the wedding.
If he doesn't want to participate in our society, he can move to Saudi Arabia where that kind of thinking is accepted. Here that's a criminal act and should be treated as such.
He was forced to be a part of your perverse society. Some people still want to live a normal life.

Yeah, but let's include those offended by providing insurance or baking a cake, too.
The queers were the one's whining. The baker just told them no.

Then the bakers were whining about not being about to use their religion to discriminate.

The forum nutters whine about it daily.
Can't really blame 'em... who the hell wants to be forced to deal with sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals)?

I truly believe that we are the most whiney, sensitive, thin-skinned, easily offended society in the history of the world. Nobody has ever been as prolific at getting offended as we are. Nobody cries over insignificant nonsense as loudly and consistently as us.

Sorry but it s your fault if you re offended all the time - The Matt Walsh Blog

I totally agree to Matt Walsh. America's favorite pastime is whining and pretending to be offended. Instead of solving problems people turn to emotional manipulation.
Tell a black man you are worried about higher crime rates in black communities and in no time he will tell you: "Oh, I feel racially offended. Systematic racism. White supremacy." This is just an example, it is not only about blacks. Gays, religious minorities, even white majority constantly whines about something.
We have a duty and responsibility to voice our concerns. It's our right. And, not everyone is passive. There are many active in many causes, concerning many issues. The various media flood us with constant stories of activists voicing their concerns. I fail to see a passive citizenry, where everyone complains and no one takes action. We have protests concerning illegal immigration, wages, racism, law enforcement misconduct, abortion, gay rights, wars, poverty, homelessness, and many other issues.

Our fault is in our voting practices. We allow the crooks to ruin this nation.

Yeah, but let's include those offended by providing insurance or baking a cake, too.

Then the bakers were whining about not being about to use their religion to discriminate.

The queers went in to start trouble. The baker sold the goods over the counter. Why didn't the queers just buy a cake from the baker? Reason, they wanted to start trouble and I could really care less for them.

Can't really blame 'em... who the hell wants to be forced to deal with sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals)?

They also have to do business with black people. Boo hoo.

If you are unhappy with our discrimination laws, I suggest you move.

Let's see. Teapers and racists start race baiting and hate threads at about a rate of 5 an hour on USMB.

Look at yourselves...it is your fault you are so offended and obsessed with n1ggers.

The queers went in to start trouble. The baker sold the goods over the counter. Why didn't the queers just buy a cake from the baker? Reason, they wanted to start trouble and I could really care less for them.

Exactly. I don't have the time or patience to care about libs and their manufactured dramas. It getting old. This shit doesn't help their cause.

Exactly. I don't have the time or patience to care about libs and their manufactured dramas. It getting old. This shit doesn't help their cause.

Don't discriminate. Problem solved.

Know your state laws and run your business accordingly. Problem solved.

I could say the same about the queers, don't make people go against their religious beliefs.

Stop creating boogie men. Problem solved.

The queers bought pastries from the baker, the baker didn't want to cater the wedding.
If he doesn't want to participate in our society, he can move to Saudi Arabia where that kind of thinking is accepted. Here that's a criminal act and should be treated as such.
He was forced to be a part of your perverse society. Some people still want to live a normal life.
No one's asking anyone to take part in "perversion". Just bake the cake and shut up. The servants need to know their place.

I could say the same about the queers, don't make people go against their religious beliefs.
I know of know religion that has problems with providing insurance or baking cakes. Quit making things up to cover up what's no more than prejudice.

No one's asking anyone to take part in "perversion". Just bake the cake and shut up. The servants need to know their place.
Bullshit, they want everyone to know about their life, and accept it.

I know of know religion that has problems with providing insurance or baking cakes. Quit making things up to cover up what's no more than prejudice.
I wouldn't want to be around a bunch if queers for any reason. At one time I really didn't care or have an opinion, but after the past year or so. The way the are demanding everyone put them on a pedestal. Fuck them.

Bullshit, they want everyone to know about their life, and accept it.
Acceptance is the core of out society. If you can't take it, go to Saudi Arabia or Iran and live with barbarians.
Or they could live their lives minding their own business. The way it should be done.

I wouldn't want to be around a bunch if queers for any reason. At one time I really didn't care or have an opinion, but after the past year or so. The way the are demanding everyone put them on a pedestal. Fuck them.
Being treated equally is being put on a pedestal? Is this the new "special rights" BS? How are they put on a pedestal? IMO, you can't answer that anymore than no one could ever say what the "special rights" are. They're both code words for "we want to discriminate because we want to". The Civil Rights Acts have made that notion a crime. Watch out, you may be the next Freddie Gray, since you can't seem to to live within the strictures of NORMAL society. That's right! You're the one that's abnormal now. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back