Sorry democrats,primary results prove that Trump's agenda is a smash hit

Well, the US healthcare system is a massive drain on US resources whether it's Obamacare, what was before it or what exists now.

Yeah, our nation could never function with healthier people and our economy would surely fail to expand.

What's your point?

The US healthcare system could be run without all the leeches which cost the US about 6% of GDP.

The US Federal Govt spends MORE on healthcare than the UK govt does. How? The UK govt has the NHS, a single payer system. Everyone gets treated.

Do more people from the UK come to US for healthcare or do more people leave the US to the UK for healthcare?

That's a complete bad example.

The US has some great healthcare, for those who can afford it.

The UK has good healthcare for everyone.

The US spends twice as much. Imagine what the NHS would be like with double the spending.

You know the Conservatives in the UK say the UK is spending too much on healthcare, and yet want a US style system, to enrich their friend.

Quality over quantity.

The problem here is that for many, there is no quality.

This is not a burger joint. This is not a car. This is human beings.

Every human being needs healthcare. Yet in the US it's only those who are doing well for themselves, or those who risked their lives so the rich can get richer, who get this.

"Quality over quantity" is bullshit.

Firstly because for the money Americans pay for their healthcare, they should be getting much better, Secondly because it screws people over.

Did you read the article.

He says very little to support the title.

What is quite clear is that the "blue wave" some have been crowing about...ain't gonna happen.

Looks like the GOP will strengthen themselves in the senate.

It's going to be so much fun whatching the next two years.

Not so much for you... Poll: Economic satisfaction under Trump isn’t helping his party’s 2018 chances

Read the subtitle. It says most voters give him credit for an improving economy..

I'ms somewhat surprised the WSJ would be so stupid.

It's common knowledge, (don't ya know) that GW's successes were due to Clinton. Obama's failures were due to GW. Trump's successes are absolutely due to Obama. The next President in 2024... their failures will of course be due to Trump... I mean really, get with the program here... lol

The issue is that presidents often have more impact after their time.

The best way of saying it would be that a competent president will keep the boat steady, and a bad president will make things worse. A president can't really make things better.

George W. Bush had his wars. Clinton helped make the recession, but then again Bush had 8 years, and CONGRESS had 8 years to sort it out.

Congress is an important part of US politics, which is why a president often can't be that important for success, success often has to come from Congress too.
O... I see, So why is it that the majority of things I'm really pleased about over the last year and a half are direct, overt reversals of Obama doctrine / policies...?

There's a big difference between what makes you happy now, in the short term, and what actually has a lasting impact on your life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fucking hell...... It's like high school here.
all I ever see from you all is blah, blah, blah, blah, trump is lying, russia, russia and you post crap that has nothing in it.

Oh did you all nominate a bunch of nutjobs? Fantastic. No Hillary or Russian sabotage to depress Dem turnout this time around. No broken electoral college for you to manipulate either.
Dem turnout sucked because 1. You nominated the WRONG candidate. A woman who defended a child rapist in court,laughed about it etc AND who attacked her husbands victims and stood by his rapist ass,2. She called HALF THE COUNTRY deplorables! 3. She was just unliked! People hated her! Even Joe Manchin said he should not have backed her in the election! Whine all you want you did it to yourselves no one else. Between a shit candidate and a pissed off American electorate we got President Trump THANK GOD!
and James Comey told the country she was stupid.

Bossie is a partisan hack. The fact is that it was not good news for Republicans. New Jersey was not good news for Republicans. 3 Republican seats are definitely in danger with 1 being likely gone. In Iowa, the Democrats got who they wanted again and the number of voters who participated in the primary was up. New Mexico shows the potential for a Democrat sweep. In California, Democrats were not shut out of any districts. Be interesting to see if they revisit the jungle primary. Also they got pretty much who they wanted. In several districts, the question for both Democrats and Republicans is whether moderates who saw their candidate shut out will vote for a more extreme candidate or vice versa. In Montana, the Republican won with only a little over a third of the vote despite the fact he has run statewide. Montana is a more conservative state but it is a practical state. Moderates tend to do better. That is why Montana elected a moderate Democrat Governor even as Trump was easily defeating Clinton.
Sucks for democraps in California is republicans actually have a reason to get out and vote in November since there is a republican running for a spot in the state government in almost every post!

The Republicans could not get 12% in the Senate race. It also could be good for Democrats as it gives Democrats a reason to vote and there are far more Democrats than Republicans.
huh?

State races between 2 Democrats might have made Democrats complacent. This ensures that will not happen. Also something from Chris Stirwalt fron Fox NEWS.

Tuesday was Democrats’ biggest test so far with 14 competitive House races, two competitive Senate races and two competitive gubernatorial races all on the ballot. The imperative this week, as it is every week for Democrats, is to pick the right candidates to keep Republicans on defense.

Tuesday was further complicated for the Blue Team because of California’s cockamamie election laws, under which the party could have found itself “locked out” in three of the state’s seven districts where Republican-held seats are at risk. That didn’t happen.

There was also the danger for Democrats that former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa would make it into the November runoff with first-place finisher Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, which would doubtless turn ugly. That didn’t happen either.

Dems doing what it takes to win
and what is that a guarantee or something? like hitlery was the winner? LOL, polls are shit. always have been shit. propaganda to influence elections and that's all.

The issue is that presidents often have more impact after their time.

The best way of saying it would be that a competent president will keep the boat steady, and a bad president will make things worse. A president can't really make things better.

George W. Bush had his wars. Clinton helped make the recession, but then again Bush had 8 years, and CONGRESS had 8 years to sort it out.

Congress is an important part of US politics, which is why a president often can't be that important for success, success often has to come from Congress too.
O... I see, So why is it that the majority of things I'm really pleased about over the last year and a half are direct, overt reversals of Obama doctrine / policies...?

There's a big difference between what makes you happy now, in the short term, and what actually has a lasting impact on your life.

all I ever see from you all is blah, blah, blah, blah, trump is lying, russia, russia and you post crap that has nothing in it.

From the guy who writes a post without even words.

there aren't any. when all I can read is blah, blah, blah, I have no words to add.

there aren't any. when all I can read is blah, blah, blah, I have no words to add.

Then fuck off. You don't want to hear what other people have to say, go away to those who'll tell you what you want to hear.

Ignore list. You waste my time.

Then fuck off. You don't want to hear what other people have to say, go away to those who'll tell you what you want to hear.

Ignore list. You waste my time.
fk dude, say something. I have no idea what your point was. make a fking point and I would respond.

This just in:
trmpobm0618.png

The great majority who give Trump plaudits know he does not deserve it; they just don't care.

Neither does Obama...

Failure and Success of the Economy rests on Local and State Governments along with the House and Senate at the Federal level.

Bills that are passed that cause bubbles fall on House Speaker and Senate leader which the last six years of Obama the House was GOP and the last two the Senate was also GOP which mean the economic wave we are enjoying is because of Ryan, McConnell and Obama policies at the Federal level along with growth at the local and state level that benefit from Federal policies.

Also when the left scream about the Bush economy they leave out the fact that Pelosi and Reid were in power of the House and Senate when the Housing Market finally went bust, so what did they do in those two years to help turn the tide and remember Obama was a Senator at the time, so what policies did he offer or did they ( Democrat Leadership )ride the bust because they knew it would get them the Oval office?

Also let get to the better part and what policies caused the Housing and even the Tech bubble and which Presidents did not go to the Congress to have them pass bills that could have ( if it could have been stopped ) stopped or at least minimize the bust?

In the end if you believe Trump is benefiting from Obama days in office then you will have to admit the GOP House and Senate had their part in it along with the Local and State Governments but my guess is you and those like you will disagree...

Also the drain of two major conflicts was and still is a drain on our society and at least Trump has kept us from entering a new one in Asia, well so far...

Forum List

Back