Sorry Dems: Your impeachment party is over

In the last week, Trump/Biden have been in the whole impeachment scandal, Bernie has had a heart emergency, Warren has been accused of hiring a male prostitute......if I were Mayor Pete, I'd be careful. Kamala ain't taking prisoners.

Let's pull this thread back up in a week. :71:

Maybe you should come back with your old Russia, Russia, Russia threads first. Can you recall in what kind of embarrassment that ended? You did not learn a thing.

More Trump wins on the way.

^lol^ he think Jim Jordan tells the truth.
He does tell the truth. He swore an oath to defend The Constitution and faithfully carry out his duties.

So it begs the question as to why Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff regularly violate their oaths of office.

It's over.

“Not one thing [Volker] has said comports with any of the Democrats’ impeachment narrative, not one thing,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio). He also complained that Democrats had refused to allow State Department lawyers to take part in the questioning.

In the late afternoon, another Republican pushed a similar narrative. Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York said Volker’s comments “blew a massive hole” through allegations that Trump sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine’s leader, without offering specifics.

Lawmakers meet with envoy who connected Giuliani with Ukraine officials

I am gonna really laugh when Trump high fives the whistleblower

And will still be President.

At least until January 20, 2021.

Probably. But the Dems in the House will have carried out their duties. That’s what matters. Elected representatives doing their job.

You mean doing 1 part of their job.

Seems they've been pretty hyperfocused on it since 2016.

To the detriment of all else.

Nah. You’re an apologist for a corrupt president. It’s your legacy. Enjoy it.

You really should not post drunk.

You make no sense.

I don't have to apologize for anyone or anything.

So fuck you.

Trumps legacy will be sending all you to an early grave with strokes and heart attacks because you didn't get your candidate or your way.
Sounds like he touched a sensitive spot. You tRumplings are getting more and more desperate as impeachment gets closer.

You Trump haters are so obsessed with Impeachment yet fail at every attempt as well as fail to move forward out of fear and lack of competence. Shit or get off the pot.

Probably. But the Dems in the House will have carried out their duties. That’s what matters. Elected representatives doing their job.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Trumps legacy will be sending all you to an early grave with strokes and heart attacks because you didn't get your candidate or your way.
Sounds like he touched a sensitive spot. You tRumplings are getting more and more desperate as impeachment gets closer.

You Trump haters are so obsessed with Impeachment yet fail at every attempt as well as fail to move forward out of fear and lack of competence. Shit or get off the pot.

There has yet to be an attempt, spanky.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Russian Collusion was an attempt. Getting his tax returns is an attempt. Everything Democrats do with Trump is rooted in Impeachment.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Russian Collusion was an attempt. Getting his tax returns is an attempt. Everything Democrats do with Trump is rooted in Impeachment.

Nope. You are imagining impeachment attempts.

...and to top it all off, the President just sent Pelosi a letter stating that he will ignore their requests for documents. This just keeps getting better and better.

:laughing0301:
Agreed. What could be better than having another hysterical Dem dream dashed and Trump telling our impotent House Dems to go screw themselves on the same day.
Life is sooo good. :beer:

we get it, no GOP person ever tells the truth. And yet here you are. Why, if everything is not true what is your point arguing them?

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

You are making me laugh.

We have everything to gain by this and very little to lose.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Awwwww. Poor baby. Having a hard time knowing that you believed in the guy and he’s let you down.

We told you that this would happen.

Actually, the "Fuck You" was for calling me an apologist.

You can't find one quote where I stick up for his behavior. Especially his poor temper and childlike antics.

If you have one please show it.

I have repeatedly said:

1. I voted for him and would do it again.
2. I don't like him as a person.

So, again, Fuck You.

He let me down ?

Two scotus picks later and he let me down ? You are so full of shit you look like Nancy Pelosi.

You told us what would happen ? That the congress would go batshit insane trying to impeach him by any means possible ?

The senate will never convict him.

You guys can't find anything better than Dizzy Lizzy to run.

You are so fucked.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Awwwww. Poor baby. Having a hard time knowing that you believed in the guy and he’s let you down.

We told you that this would happen.

Actually, the "Fuck You" was for calling me an apologist.

You can't find one quote where I stick up for his behavior. Especially his poor temper and childlike antics.

If you have one please show it.

I have repeatedly said:

1. I voted for him and would do it again.
2. I don't like him as a person.

So, again, Fuck You.

He let me down ?

Two scotus picks later and he let me down ? You are so full of shit you look like Nancy Pelosi.

You told us what would happen ? That the congress would go batshit insane trying to impeach him by any means possible ?

The senate will never convict him.

You guys can't find anything better than Dizzy Lizzy to run.

You are so fucked.

OK. Cool.

You make no sense.

So fuck you.

Nope. You are imagining impeachment attempts.

You are correct, they never happened.

Even though Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris were calling for impeachment at the time.

And Adam Schitt said he had "stone cold" evidence for impeachment.

This ones goes the same way.....a failure.

It's over.

“Not one thing [Volker] has said comports with any of the Democrats’ impeachment narrative, not one thing,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio). He also complained that Democrats had refused to allow State Department lawyers to take part in the questioning.

In the late afternoon, another Republican pushed a similar narrative. Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York said Volker’s comments “blew a massive hole” through allegations that Trump sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine’s leader, without offering specifics.

President Trump has demanded a roll call vote on the impeachment inquiry, the fact that Nancy is balking tells me that it isn't as popular with the D caucus as the Lame Stream Media suggests.

The libs aren't used to someone fighting back

It's over.

I'm still looking for a fat boy cult member who read the M report.
It's damning.
Barr totally misrepresented it but then he was the guy who got the Iran contra guys off the hook.

Forum List

Back