Sorry Everybody

The liberals just proved Nutz point.

The mere mention of Bush sends them into hyper mode.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius. Bush will be remembered positively by history.

Not only do you not read history, you are also delusional.

SH for a totally unbalanced ME and having no foot hold behind enemy lines. We are leaving Afghanistan, we are out of Iraq, and most of the ME hates our gates even more.

Bush will be remembered favorably for his African policy of humanitarianism and despised for the two wars that wrecked the economy, killed more than 100,000 Iraqis and Afghanis and almost 7000 Americans, wrecking another 35,000 Americans physically and emotionally, and has seriously degraded our fighting capacity.

You are emotional and uninformed, Nutz, a bad combination.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius. Bush will be remembered positively by history.

Not only do you not read history, you are also delusional.

SH for a totally unbalanced ME and having no foot hold behind enemy lines. We are leaving Afghanistan, we are out of Iraq, and most of the ME hates our gates even more.

And what is the matter with an unbalanced ME? When they were balanced, they were flying planes into buildings and screaming Allah before they killed men and women in western countries. Now, they are killing themselves...many times in the name of freedom and democracy. No big complaints here...Bush put the ME on notice.
Bush will be remembered favorably for his African policy of humanitarianism and despised for the two wars that wrecked the economy, killed more than 100,000 Iraqis and Afghanis and almost 7000 Americans, wrecking another 35,000 Americans physically and emotionally, and has seriously degraded our fighting capacity.
The wars didn't wreck the economy...American greed and the internet bubble busting wrecked the economy.
You are emotional and uninformed, Nutz, a bad combination.
I am full of love and very informed. Regretfully, you are full of piss and vinegar and believe your viewpoint is the only way someone can be 'informed'. I like you JS/ why do you argue like a female on the rag?

Dubya was imperfect, but he was a far better President than Barry!

We are more deserving of an apology from the dumbasses who voted for Barry!

I just bumped this thread so people might think I was apologizing for being me.

In actuality, I just wanted to say:

TEAPER

Teaperism is destroying America

If you believed that, really believed it, you would start a movement to remove all conservatives and dispose of them. Put up or shut up.

If you believed that, really believed it, you would start a movement to remove all conservatives and dispose of them. Put up or shut up.

I have nothing against conservatism. Pay attention. I have a problem with Teapers and their racism.

Besides....the teapers are going to kill themselves off when they start their armed revolution and use their woman folk as human shields.

Forum List

Back