Sorry Everybody

I just bumped this thread so people might think I was apologizing for being me.

In actuality, I just wanted to say:

TEAPER

Teaperism is destroying America

You're right. The tee potty is destroying America.

They are against equality and individual liberties, against individual responsibility, in favor of big government while saying they're against it. They have become the party of the the kkk, racism, hate, nutty fundies and the old school pubs don't have the balls to stand up to them.

I just bumped this thread so people might think I was apologizing for being me.

In actuality, I just wanted to say:

TEAPER

Teaperism is destroying America

You're right. The tee potty is destroying America.

They are against equality and individual liberties, against individual responsibility, in favor of big government while saying they're against it. They have become the party of the the kkk, racism, hate, nutty fundies and the old school pubs don't have the balls to stand up to them.

Yep...they are even afraid to stand up to each other because of the Teaper tactic of calling anyone a racist who dares disagree with them.

If you believed that, really believed it, you would start a movement to remove all conservatives and dispose of them. Put up or shut up.

I have nothing against conservatism. Pay attention. I have a problem with Teapers and their racism.

You are clueless if you really believe that.

There will be a KKK recruiting event at the nrxt teaper function. Keep your eyes open!

I have nothing against conservatism. Pay attention. I have a problem with Teapers and their racism.

There will be a KKK recruiting event at the nrxt teaper function. Keep your eyes open!

If you believe the so called "teapers" are racist. (based on a few bad apples). Would it not also be reasonable to think that everyone who voted for Obama is a moron?

If you believe the so called "teapers" are racist. (based on a few bad apples). Would it not also be reasonable to think that everyone who voted for Obama is a moron?

Teaperistically speaking, perhaps...if an apple is the same as an orange.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius. Bush will be remembered positively by history.

Not only do you not read history, you are also delusional.

SH for a totally unbalanced ME and having no foot hold behind enemy lines. We are leaving Afghanistan, we are out of Iraq, and most of the ME hates our gates even more.

Bush will be remembered favorably for his African policy of humanitarianism and despised for the two wars that wrecked the economy, killed more than 100,000 Iraqis and Afghanis and almost 7000 Americans, wrecking another 35,000 Americans physically and emotionally, and has seriously degraded our fighting capacity.

You are emotional and uninformed, Nutz, a bad combination.

which gates are those Jake?.....there must be a million gates in this Country....

Or racists for that matter?

I think us crackers call that reverse racism. Which of course to the left is totally an impossibility

But then again, I don't have a race card :D

That's racist

Another Teaperism!!! Disagree with a teaper and it is racism. :lmao:

Why can't a teaper speak out against Obama and his policies without the racial animosity? Why do Teapers give credence to those with Obama Monkey avatars and high five them when they make a racist, anti-Obama comment?

I think us crackers call that reverse racism. Which of course to the left is totally an impossibility

Sure you do, you play it anytime someone disagrees with you. Just because you think it is a trump card doesn't make it any different that a race card!

That's racist

Why can't a teaper speak out against Obama and his policies without the racial animosity? Why do Teapers give credence to those with Obama Monkey avatars and high five them when they make a racist, anti-Obama comment?

He is a weak leader, no matter his race. I did not bring race up. You did. I do not high five anyone whop is truly racist. That would include the left that uses race as a political weapon. Obama is a racist, what are you going to say about his racist tendencies. He is a divider, has been from day one

Sure you do, you play it anytime someone disagrees with you. Just because you think it is a trump card doesn't make it any different that a race card!

Really? News to me....I play the race card? :lol: I think you have me confused with someone else

That's racist

He is a weak leader, no matter his race. I did not bring race up. You did. I do not high five anyone whop is truly racist. That would include the left that uses race as a political weapon. Obama is a racist, what are you going to say about his racist tendencies. He is a divider, has been from day one
I will give you a B- on that post. Teapers are the true dividers...of course, when one of your leaders is a fucking canadian, what can you expect!

I will give you a B- on that post. Teapers are the true dividers...of course, when one of your leaders is a fucking canadian, what can you expect!

I am not here to be graded, luv

And here I thought nutz may be a reasonable guy.

I am very reasonable. Obama sucks. Teapers suck. True conservatism isn't about hate, obstructionism and being anti-Government. True conservatism doesn't cheer Putin, whether he makes Obama look stupid or not. Maybe you haven't, but most teapers are.

Forum List

Back