Sorry Everybody

You should never take the actions of an individual(s) and try to apply them to a whole group. That's like taking the actions of a race baiter like Al Sharpton and saying it applies to all black people. It simply does not. You can find a bad actor in any group.

Regretfully,most teapers seem to think Al SHarpton is the leader of all black people and represent all black people's views.

tumblr_mwj9doolYi1smcbm7o1_400.gif

You should never take the actions of an individual(s) and try to apply them to a whole group. That's like taking the actions of a race baiter like Al Sharpton and saying it applies to all black people. It simply does not. You can find a bad actor in any group.

Regretfully,most teapers seem to think Al SHarpton is the leader of all black people and represent all black people's views.

Absolutely...I had one teaper tell me that most blacks support the New Black Panthers. Teapers are ignorant racists who blame blacks for everything.

Really? You're acting like I wasn't around and if I was I shouldn't be believing my lying eyes.
The liberals and media were all over Bush.....all the time.

What are you going to do? Admit that the opposition is worse for Obama? Of course not? You don't see it. You don't want to see it.

The media helped Bush immensely.

Which planet from the Bizarro universe do you hail from?

The media wanted ratings......wars are good for ratings. They helped Bush drum up support for the invasion of Iraq by NOT ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

American Journalism Review

Absolutely...I had one teaper tell me that most blacks support the New Black Panthers. Teapers are ignorant racists who blame blacks for everything.

You're painting with a broad brush at the very same time you decry others for doing it.

You're painting with a broad brush at the very same time you decry others for doing it.

I guess he doesn't understand the word irony.

:lol: I understand the word irony. I also am able to read exactly what Teapers say. Can you, or do you just gloss over in a rush to thank them for having similar thought?

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius.

Bush will be remembered positively by history.

My nutter parody thread is in the Badlands. You should take this silliness there. Too obvious.

Not a parody. Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in history. Once all of the liberal nonsense is forgotten and the facts stand alone...you will see.
i bet he is hoping for that.....i dont think he will....i dont think Obama will either.....but it depends on who they are asking....

My nutter parody thread is in the Badlands. You should take this silliness there. Too obvious.

Not a parody. Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in history. Once all of the liberal nonsense is forgotten and the facts stand alone...you will see.
i bet he is hoping for that.....i dont think he will....i dont think Obama will either.....but it depends on who they are asking....

They'll be asking Historians. People who have an interest in all of the facts. Of course...Al of these Historians are educated elites.....so who will trust what they have to say?

I don't know what he's trying to do. It's a weird thread. Bush was a fuck up and people reacted to the fuck ups. Unlike what we have seen with Obama....we didn't hope he failed...we didn't do everything in our power to bring about failure. Shit.

There were anti war protests. That is not the same as having Senators running around telling the world that Obama is "feckless" and " weak" and suggesting that Putin would be a better leader. In fact....most Democratic Semators and congresspeople publicly supported Bush's actions. They were standing with the POTUS.

Rewriting History is a nutter game.

Really? You're acting like I wasn't around and if I was I shouldn't be believing my lying eyes.

What are you going to do? Admit that the opposition is worse for Obama? Of course not? You don't see it. You don't want to see it.

the media helps Obama too.....they help or destroy whoever they deem worthy of their attention....

They'll be asking Historians. People who have an interest in all of the facts. Of course...Al of these Historians are educated elites.....so who will trust what they have to say?

and it will also be their opinion.....they do have those you know....

the media helps Obama too.....they help or destroy whoever they deem worthy of their attention....

The media helps the media.

Media bias is a myth.

Certainly. But they will have evidence to support those opinions. They rely on the reader ( listener ) to judge the validity of the evidence. A century from now, the readers will not be saddled with the emotional baggage that present day readers carry. They'll be able to look at the evidence objectively. And.........I'm going out on a limb......Obama will be viewed more favorably than Bush.

Certainly. But they will have evidence to support those opinions. They rely on the reader ( listener ) to judge the validity of the evidence. A century from now, the readers will not be saddled with the emotional baggage that present day readers carry. They'll be able to look at the evidence objectively. And.........I'm going out on a limb......Obama will be viewed more favorably than Bush.

The reader may not be saddled with the US Constitution, so yeah you might be right
And that limb you are going out on? It is mighty long

Forum List

Back