Sorry Everybody

And here I thought nutz may be a reasonable guy.

I am very reasonable. Obama sucks. Teapers suck. True conservatism isn't about hate, obstructionism and being anti-Government. True conservatism doesn't cheer Putin, whether he makes Obama look stupid or not. Maybe you haven't, but most teapers are.

How many so called "teapers" have you actually met?

And here I thought nutz may be a reasonable guy.

I am very reasonable. Obama sucks. Teapers suck. True conservatism isn't about hate, obstructionism and being anti-Government. True conservatism doesn't cheer Putin, whether he makes Obama look stupid or not. Maybe you haven't, but most teapers are.

I quit associating with teapers when I went to a rally and it was a recruiting event for White Nationalists.

I quit associating with teapers when I went to a rally and it was a recruiting event for White Nationalists.

Teapers and white nationalists? Something smells "fishy".

I actually will not associate with those kinds as well, I do not ascribe to racism, bigotry. Obama has flamed so many people in this great country, it is hard to get past the hyperbole. The media feeds on this kind of crap

And then they regurgitate it back through the airwaves hoping that it will inflame more and more passions.

Instead it was a bunch of liberal crybaby traitors whining non-stop about Bush and his policies. Not much different today with the cons...but not nearly as bad. I just wanted the libs to see how bad they were during the Bush era. They were hysterical in there efforts.

Who? The people who published that book? Is that supposed to show how bad we were? A book of pictures of Americans apologizing for Bush?

You got some examples of USMB liberals taking sides with those hostile to the US? You got any examples of USMB cons vigorously supporting Obama for something in the manner that most American liberals stood with Bush in the weeks and months following 9/11?

Non-stop? You have a funny memory.

When you said "not nearly as bad" who were you saying that about? It isn't clear. Do you suggest that the way liberals treated Bush was worse than the way cons are treating Obama?

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius.

Bush will be remembered positively by history.

My nutter parody thread is in the Badlands. You should take this silliness there. Too obvious.

Instead it was a bunch of liberal crybaby traitors whining non-stop about Bush and his policies. Not much different today with the cons...but not nearly as bad. I just wanted the libs to see how bad they were during the Bush era. They were hysterical in there efforts.

When you said "not nearly as bad" who were you saying that about? It isn't clear. Do you suggest that the way liberals treated Bush was worse than the way cons are treating Obama?

Yes. Cindy Sheehan. Air America. It was a clusterfuck of hate and nonsense. I am not saying the teaper faction of the GOP is much better...most of them are stupid and motivated by hate. But the concerted efforts of the liberals against Bush was massive...and borderline traitorous as we were in a time of war.

I just bumped this thread so people might think I was apologizing for being me.

In actuality, I just wanted to say:

TEAPER

Teaperism is destroying America

You're right. The tee potty is destroying America.

They are against equality and individual liberties, against individual responsibility, in favor of big government while saying they're against it. They have become the party of the the kkk, racism, hate, nutty fundies and the old school pubs don't have the balls to stand up to them.

Puddly Pillowbite, perhaps you could cut and paste a few tea party urls and some text of their purpose and mission statements that back up your dope induced fantasy. We'll wait while you back up your claims. Go.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius.

My nutter parody thread is in the Badlands. You should take this silliness there. Too obvious.

Not a parody. Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in history. Once all of the liberal nonsense is forgotten and the facts stand alone...you will see.

I just bumped this thread so people might think I was apologizing for being me.

In actuality, I just wanted to say:

TEAPER

Teaperism is destroying America

You're right. The tee potty is destroying America.

They are against equality and individual liberties, against individual responsibility, in favor of big government while saying they're against it. They have become the party of the the kkk, racism, hate, nutty fundies and the old school pubs don't have the balls to stand up to them.

Puddly Pillowbite, perhaps you could cut and paste a few tea party urls and some text of their purpose and mission statements that back up your dope induced fantasy. We'll wait while you back up your claims. Go.

I could cut and paste the mission statement from the KKK and it wouldn't sound racist. On paper, teapers sound great...regretfully their actions and words negate any noble cause.

I agree with that

Teapers and white nationalists? Something smells "fishy".

That is the female Teaper!

Oh, man

$Polar-Bear-Facepalm.jpg

Yes. Cindy Sheehan. Air America. It was a clusterfuck of hate and nonsense. I am not saying the teaper faction of the GOP is much better...most of them are stupid and motivated by hate. But the concerted efforts of the liberals against Bush was massive...and borderline traitorous as we were in a time of war.

That's nutty, Nutz.

Not a parody. Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in history. Once all of the liberal nonsense is forgotten and the facts stand alone...you will see.

Come on, man......you'll fool Mud and Staph with that shit. Don't mess with the dummies like that.

That's nutty, Nutz.

He isn't trying to rewrite history regarding this issue, LL.

Come on, man......you'll fool Mud and Staph with that shit. Don't mess with the dummies like that.

Nope...I am a huge fan of Bush. Sorry. His good name was attacked by the left. Once everything settles - he will be recognized as one of the best.

Why do you hate Bush so much? Because of Iraq? Katrina? Patriot Act? Maybe you think 9/11 was his fault.

Forum List

Back