Sources: Trump will announce a 2024 Presidential run on November 14th

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need a fresh face. or even to keep Biden, if the alternative is Trump. no way, no how, No Trump!

Last edited:
I think it really depends on the election returns next week.

If the Republicans lose the House or the Senate, President Trump will probably just step aside and aim for a 2028 run.

I'm thinking that Trump is just teasing everyone about running. He's gonna try to milk this as long as he can to get as much in donations as he can to pay for his mounting legal fees.

I'm thinking that Trump is just teasing everyone about running. He's gonna try to milk this as long as he can to get as much in donations as he can to pay for his mounting legal fees.
Once he declares, I believe his donations must be used for his campaign, not personal legal use.

we need a fresh face. or even to keep Biden, if the alternative is Trump. no way, no how, No Trump!

Here it comes, the planet is about to become more chaotic again (if that were possible).

wildbruce.gif

vh4.gif

triggered.gif

startreklaugh.gif

nm.gif

Here it comes, the planet is about to become more chaotic again (if that were possible).

View attachment 720733

View attachment 720734

View attachment 720735

View attachment 720736

View attachment 720737

I find your "it's like a nightmare" gif to be an interesting choice, especially since he got his ass kicked by Tom Cruise after insulting him, and Cruise threw it back in his face by using the same quote back to him. (Color of Money is one of my favorite films).

Are you somehow trying to say that Trump is all bluster, and gonna get his ass kicked?

I find your "it's like a nightmare" gif to be an interesting choice, especially since he got his ass kicked by Tom Cruise after insulting him, and Cruise threw it back in his face by using the same quote back to him. (Color of Money is one of my favorite films).

Are you somehow trying to say that Trump is all bluster, and gonna get his ass kicked?

You are correct, this was an excellent movie, one of the rare movies that surpassed it's predecessor The Hustler. The hero/villiian interactions between these two were the best in the movie.

I'm suggesting it's a nightmare for some, these actors don't represent any non-fiction persons. The outcome of his announcement or running again is unknown at this junction, the nightmare is certainly real for some though, even if parodoxically it is imagined.

Tiffany, is getting married.... Supposedly the 14th is right after her wedding.

Plus, months ago, it was reported that the RNC promised to pay some of his legal bills IN RETURN for him NOT declaring he was going to run in 2024....until after the 2022 election.

The RNC probably did not want a trump announcement for 2024 to rile the democratic voters to the midterm election polls...

Last edited:
You are correct, this was an excellent movie, one of the rare movies that surpassed it's predecessor The Hustler. The hero/villiian interactions between these two were the best in the movie.

I'm suggesting it's a nightmare for some, these actors don't represent any non-fiction persons. The outcome of his announcement or running again is unknown at this junction, the nightmare is certainly real for some though, even if parodoxically it is imagined.

Just saying that you should have used the nightmare quote as done by Cruise when he was kicking Grady's ass on the table to be a bit more effective. Anyone who has watched that movie remembers that game and how Cruise got tired of being baited and showed that he's one of the best hustlers out there.

Just saying that you should have used the nightmare quote as done by Cruise when he was kicking Grady's ass on the table to be a bit more effective. Anyone who has watched that movie remembers that game and how Cruise got tired of being baited and showed that he's one of the best hustlers out there.

Meh, I don't have unlimited memes man LOL. I downloaded these years ago, I just pulled the ones out I felt conveyed the message.

Forum List

Back