Sources: Trump will announce a 2024 Presidential run on November 14th

Not at all.
I know there was no steal because none of the dimwit sheeple like yourself claiming some kind of "steal" can ever produce ONE SINGLE SHRED of actual, credible EVIDENCE to verify your claim.
Nada.
Zero.

And when you do try to present something that you believe "proves" election fraud it is always some goofy, anecdotal testimony of another loony elecruon denier (usually) just claiming they "witnessed" fraud.....or they "heard" about someone committing fraud....or they "think" there is fraud.

I don't know WHO put it in you people's heads that elections were "easy" to rig and falsify?
Well, actually I do.
But that is NOT the case!

There is a secure chain of custody for every ballot.
All mail in ballots must be signature verified with voter registration rosters.
The security protocols are very effective.

It's nit perfect though.
Mistakes do happen. But the actual numbers for voter fraud are miniscule and only amount to something like one in every hundred million votes or something.

Very uncommon
There were way too many red flags to ignore. And that's what made me uncomfortable about 2020. Still your demented old boy needs to go.

There were way too many red flags to ignore. And that's what made me uncomfortable about 2020. Still your demented old boy needs to go.
There are always going to be red flags as long as you guys are manufacturing them out of thin air, throwing them up yourselves, and then using them to jusyify your conspiracy theories.

I am beginning to think it is just a form of mental illness.....

[LEH
(Lost Election Hysteria)

Get over it. Voters are tired of the old false claim. Election deniers in EVERY swing state were defeated. Learn from it and move on.

Last edited:
Get over it. Voters are tired of the old false claim. Election deniers in EVERY swing state were defeated. Learn from it and move on.
So then you do want far left one party rule, eh? I'm not denying the results, I am just saying there were too many red flags to ignore.

So then you do want far left one party rule, eh? I'm not denying the results, I am just saying there were too many red flags to ignore.
If all you are looking for are red flags then yeah......you're probably gonna see quite a few of them.

In Arizona for instance.
Kari Lake planted her own red flags weeks ago by refusing to say she would concede if the vote totals showed she lost.
Her response in a nutshell was "only if I win will I consider the results valid."

Then she lost, and here we are.

Wow Just announced he is running, and there is already a paid add at the top of this site asking for donations.

Think that's interesting? There are a whole butt load of Trump/Desantis 2024, and Trump 2024 stickers being sold right now on Amazon.

No, I want the MAGA repubs to realize that in a democracy, there are losers and winners. A concession speech is not a demeaning statement of loss. It is a time-tested cornerstone of democracy. Lake and her cohorts in Arizona need to understand that.

trump planted the seed of authoritarianism. The growth of that movement cannot survive in a true democracy. Re-electing trump in 2024 would just reinvigorate a dangerous threat to our country.

No, I want the MAGA repubs to realize that in a democracy, there are losers and winners. A concession speech is not a demeaning statement of loss. It is a time-tested cornerstone of democracy. Lake and her cohorts in Arizona need to understand that.

trump planted the seed of authoritarianism. The growth of that movement cannot survive in a true democracy. Re-electing trump in 2024 would just reinvigorate a dangerous threat to our country.
hey numbnuts, we do NOT live in a democracy. We live in a Constitutional Republic. Trump is 100% far more American than Clueless Joe and the Lot Lizard would ever be.

hey numbnuts, we do NOT live in a democracy. We live in a Constitutional Republic. Trump is 100% far more American than Clueless Joe and the Lot Lizard would ever be.
This is oft repeated. It is being pedantic on a single meaning of democracy. The US is a constitutional Republic whose leadership is democratically elected. In the common meaning of the word around the world, a democracy.

Forum List

Back