South Africa Today

Hey stupid. Whites built south africa. They turned it into a first world country - blacks had nothing to do with that. Blacks can't do tech and without whites, they are mired in the stone age.

It's blacks who take things by force - they are stealing the homes and farms and businesses built by whites.

So what. They werent given permission. Get out. I dont give a rats ass what they built..

HAHAHA. You don't give a rat's ass cause you have no rebuttal and you hate it when whites remind you that whites built SA into the economic powerhouse it is. I'll say it again - whites built SA and they had a right to keep what they built. Let blacks build their own skycrapers and businesses. Oh yeah --- they can't do it. HAHA

Blacks in america are completely useless. They have three careers - crime, welfare, and sports. Very very few have the brains to be productive and become engineers or businessmen or scientists.

Hey faggot, are you an engineer, businessman or scientist?:cuckoo:

Hey bigtalk. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's someone who deliberately calls me a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The board demands you apologize.

BTW - you're the biggest faggot in history and i have proof.!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey stupid. Whites built south africa. They turned it into a first world country - blacks had nothing to do with that. Blacks can't do tech and without whites, they are mired in the stone age.

It's blacks who take things by force - they are stealing the homes and farms and businesses built by whites.

So what. They werent given permission. Get out. I dont give a rats ass what they built..

HAHAHA. You don't give a rat's ass cause you have no rebuttal and you hate it when whites remind you that whites built SA into the economic powerhouse it is. I'll say it again - whites built SA and they had a right to keep what they built. Let blacks build their own skycrapers and businesses. Oh yeah --- they can't do it. HAHA

I dont give a rats ass because I just dont. What they built is unimportant to me. Get out.

I think the whites do need to leave Africa, but also the blacks should leave Europe

I think the whites do need to leave Africa, but also the blacks should leave Europe

They were there first. See Grimaldi man.
kostenki_3.jpg

The Grimaldi or Negroid Type in Europe

Grimaldi, Khoisan: The First Modern Humans in Europe

Last edited:
Get out doesn't = genocide you unbalanced nutcase. Tell those 13% to hop on the next flight and get out of dodge. That way you wont have to worry about them being killed. If they stay its their own fault.

Why should they leave?
Will the xhosha also have to leave?
They arrived in South Africa about the same time as the Dutch.
Perhaps later.
The only indigenous people in Botswana and South Africa are the San.
The others are migrants
Anyone who has visited South Africa would know that there is little desire amongst the majority to see any South African citizen ejected.

Your racism shows again!!

If the Italians made laws ejecting blacks from Italy you wouldn't stop ranting and whining about it.
Genocide, an African concept, just like slavery.

They should leave if they are afraid of being killed.

Africans can decide who gets the land themselves. No white intervention needed.

I don't care when the Dutch arrived. Black people were there first. Get out.

The San are Black and one of the oldest ethnicities on the face of the earth. Get your people out.

One of my daughters is currently in SA and she said Blacks cant stand whites. Wake up stupid.

Italians girls are cool they wouldnt eject Blacks.

San are black ?
The ANC would disagree.

White Africans are more South African than the Xhosha who moved to South Africa shortly after the Dutch.

The San were given a protected status until Mbeke began his pogroms against them.
Removing the status that had been in place since the early 18th century.
In breach of UN laws.
You have no daughter in South Africa.
Another of your many lies.

Blacks in america are completely useless. They have three careers - crime, welfare, and sports. Very very few have the brains to be productive and become engineers or businessmen or scientists.

Hey faggot, are you an engineer, businessman or scientist?:cuckoo:

Hey bigtalk. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's someone who deliberately calls me a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The board demands you apologize.

BTW - you're the biggest faggot in history and i have proof.!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh really, show me this proof bitch.:cuckoo:

Why should they leave?
Will the xhosha also have to leave?
They arrived in South Africa about the same time as the Dutch.
Perhaps later.
The only indigenous people in Botswana and South Africa are the San.
The others are migrants
Anyone who has visited South Africa would know that there is little desire amongst the majority to see any South African citizen ejected.

Your racism shows again!!

If the Italians made laws ejecting blacks from Italy you wouldn't stop ranting and whining about it.
Genocide, an African concept, just like slavery.

The San are Black and one of the oldest ethnicities on the face of the earth. Get your people out.

One of my daughters is currently in SA and she said Blacks cant stand whites. Wake up stupid.

San are black ?
The ANC would disagree.

White Africans are more South African than the Xhosha who moved to South Africa shortly after the Dutch.

The San were given a protected status until Mbeke began his pogroms against them.
In breach of UN laws.

Yes the San are black dumbass. How could you be so stupid?

My guess is this is where Asians inherited their specific look from.

tumblr_ln03t4VEca1qbrimro1_500.jpg

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: SAN (BUSHMEN) PEOPLE: THE WORLD MOST ANCIENT RACE/PEOPLE

They were there first. See Grimaldi man.
kostenki_3.jpg

The Grimaldi or Negroid Type in Europe

Grimaldi, Khoisan: The First Modern Humans in Europe

So the white man invaded Europe now?
Should he be forced to leave?

No the white man developed from the Blacks that stayed in Europe and mutated to survive the Ice Age. Dont you know anything?

San are black ?
The ANC would disagree.

In breach of UN laws.

Yes the San are black dumbass. How could you be so stupid?

My guess is this is where Asians inherited their specific look from.

tumblr_ln03t4VEca1qbrimro1_500.jpg

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: SAN (BUSHMEN) PEOPLE: THE WORLD MOST ANCIENT RACE/PEOPLE

Very interesting.

So the white man invaded Europe now?
Should he be forced to leave?

No the white man developed from the Blacks that stayed in Europe and mutated to survive the Ice Age. Dont you know anything?
Their brains must have mutated too.

No. Actually the pineal gland atrophied and the result was a lack of melanin production. Melanin inhibits the production of vitamin D so the survivors became lighter to maximize exposure to the sun to produce vitamin D. The net result was a loss if you want to be technical.

Forum List

Back