South Africa Today

They should leave if they are afraid of being killed.

Africans can decide who gets the land themselves. No white intervention needed.

I don't care when the Dutch arrived. Black people were there first. Get out.

The San are Black and one of the oldest ethnicities on the face of the earth. Get your people out.

One of my daughters is currently in SA and she said Blacks cant stand whites. Wake up stupid.

Italians girls are cool they wouldnt eject Blacks.

San are black ?
The ANC would disagree.

White Africans are more South African than the Xhosha who moved to South Africa shortly after the Dutch.

The San were given a protected status until Mbeke began his pogroms against them.
Removing the status that had been in place since the early 18th century.
In breach of UN laws.
You have no daughter in South Africa.
Another of your many lies.

Yes the San are black dumbass. How could you be so stupid?

My guess is this is where Asians inherited their specific look from.

tumblr_ln03t4VEca1qbrimro1_500.jpg

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: SAN (BUSHMEN) PEOPLE: THE WORLD MOST ANCIENT RACE/PEOPLE

I read a book recently (The Old Way) about the san (bushmen). Author says they're pretty much gone now. People blame the white man but i don't think so. They had an extremely harsh life for centuries and around 1990 opted for the white man's world of exotic food and booze and drugs. Hasn't worked out very well but few really want to return to the hunter-gatherer life.

I thought you said they weren't Black? :lol: Dont talk to me if you have to lie.
I said they weren't, they aren't.
They aren't white either.

SS never said they were black either.

You are desperately clutching at straws!

No the white man developed from the Blacks that stayed in Europe and mutated to survive the Ice Age. Dont you know anything?
They didn't "mutate" they evolved

Evolved would mean they got better. They only changed to adapt to the climatic conditions. Their brains are still the same African brain. Be happy about that. Your ancestor Tank. Black Grimaldi man.

sunghir1.jpg

So Africans invaded Europe?

Evolved would mean they got better. They only changed to adapt to the climatic conditions. Their brains are still the same African brain.
What kind of changes did they do to adapt to the climatic conditions?

Well for one their pineal gland in their brain atrophied resulting in less melanin production. Melanin inhibits the production of vitamin D which a land locked person would not be able to acquire sufficiently through diet. In an ice age a dark skinned person would die due to lack of sun radiation to stimulate vitamin D production. Since Black people already have the genes that produce albinism that became a desired trait.

Evolved would mean they got better. They only changed to adapt to the climatic conditions. Their brains are still the same African brain. Be happy about that. Your ancestor Tank. Black Grimaldi man

Whites have larger brains.
Average Brain Size for the Three Races ? Greg Laden's Blog

I was going to look at your link then I saw it said 3 races. I already told you there is only 1 race. Any link claiming different races is automatically debunked.

San are black ?
The ANC would disagree.

White Africans are more South African than the Xhosha who moved to South Africa shortly after the Dutch.

The San were given a protected status until Mbeke began his pogroms against them.
Removing the status that had been in place since the early 18th century.
In breach of UN laws.
You have no daughter in South Africa.
Another of your many lies.

Don't look black to me.
Mbeke looked black, Mugabe too.
The San amongst many indigenous sub Saharan people's are yellow in color.

Currently they are the target of ethnic cleansing by the ANC.

They wouldn't look black to you because you are white. Us Blacks recognize each other no matter how light we are since we have the entire spectrum of skin color inherent in our genes.

Evolved would mean they got better. They only changed to adapt to the climatic conditions. Their brains are still the same African brain. Be happy about that. Your ancestor Tank. Black Grimaldi man

Whites have larger brains.
Average Brain Size for the Three Races ? Greg Laden's Blog

I was going to look at your link then I saw it said 3 races. I already told you there is only 1 race. Any link claiming different races is automatically debunked.

Lol.

Ok - that means you also oppose race-based affirmative action. Right?

Don't look black to me.
Mbeke looked black, Mugabe too.
The San amongst many indigenous sub Saharan people's are yellow in color.

Currently they are the target of ethnic cleansing by the ANC.

They wouldn't look black to you because you are white. Us Blacks recognize each other no matter how light we are since we have the entire spectrum of skin color inherent in our genes.

Different genes.
San are not black, how else could the blacks identify them for genocide.
They might confuse them with xhosha!!

Forum List

Back