South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Turn it right back on them: Women don't "need" elective abortion, gays don't "need" to marry.
Women don't need elective abortion, and gays don't need to marry, if no one else does.
Hell we don't "need" to be on this thread discussing this topic.
Nope, but you are.[/QUOTE]

Duh! That is because we do not allow the government to control us. That is the reason why we have rights and why we cannot allow the government to ever touch even one of them.

No, they say if you jump out of planes and we hear about, we cancel your policy unless you have a specific rider, and if you die that way we pay nothing, not a dime.
Until Obama'Care came along, now you're covered no matter what. You cannot be denied for anything.
Read the policies. You may have the policy but if you do what they banned and get hurt, you're screwed because they won't pay.

Who said anything about "need"? We don't "need" to jump out of perfectly functioning airplanes. We don't "need" to drive 20 mph faster than everyone else on the road. We don't "need" to eat delicious food that isn't healthy for us. We do it because we want to, and that's what freedom is, the ability to do what you want without a nanny government telling you that you can't.
Turn it right back on them: Women don't "need" elective abortion, gays don't "need" to marry.

I wonder if he would want a republican controlled government to have control over his life decisions? :lol: They only want the government to control those who's actions they disagree with! When it comes to the stuff they like, hands off! Lol! This is why I cannot respect the liberal ideology. It is just so hypocritical, and intellectually dishonest ideology.

This is why those who cheer Obama expanding the power of the presidency are so shortsighted. They don't ever stop to consider what will happen when a president they can't stand has that power.
Bush had the same power, and used it the same way.

No he didn't. Obama expanded the president's power, and a future Republican will use it. Be prepared.

It is the way they want it. They want to do whatever the hell they want and that is not a society, that is anarchy.

Sounds like the fags and pro abortion crowd.
Yeah, they don't get to do whatever they want either.
They want abortions and marriage. They are both legal
And how many on your side want both of those to be illegal? Are you a fan of gun control for say, Muslim Terrorists? I bet that you are, and want gay marriage outlawed, and abortion with it eh?

I have never been against any gay marriages, as long as it is consenting adults. And muslim terrorists? really? Has anyone on these forums been against someone owning a gun based on their religion? Now, once they commit a terrorist act, they are then felons and not allowed to buy a gun anyway. You are scrambling for reasons now.

Muslim terrorists weapon of choice is the bomb anyway. They can kill a whole bunch of people at one time, including themselves, that way. THAT is their whole MO. They don't give a crap about anything else.

It is the way they want it. They want to do whatever the hell they want and that is not a society, that is anarchy.

And how many on your side want both of those to be illegal? Are you a fan of gun control for say, Muslim Terrorists? I bet that you are, and want gay marriage outlawed, and abortion with it eh?
Are you equating my daughters with terrorists because I take them hunting and teach them about gtuns?
Nope. I'm saying you are fan of gun control for people you don't like.

And in my version just holding a gun, while out of uniform, means you are very, very dead.

No, they say if you jump out of planes and we hear about, we cancel your policy unless you have a specific rider, and if you die that way we pay nothing, not a dime.
Until Obama'Care came along, now you're covered no matter what. You cannot be denied for anything.
Read the policies. You may have the policy but if you do what they banned and get hurt, you're screwed because they won't pay.

He who has the gold makes the rules, and when you expect someone else to pay the bills, expect them to lay down restrictions on what they'll pay. It's life and according to you, not fair. Get used to it. You can still jump out of a plane.

You said we have people to handle the populations of wild animals too. Who are these people?
Professional Hunters.

Professional hunters???? LMAO!!!

Lets just say you DO hire professional hunters. And lets say that they manage to average 3 deer per day (since they have less scouting time). And lets say they hunt 350 days out of the year (that would only allow 15 days for holidays and bad weather).

Do you think you can find 476 professional hunters willing to hunt in Alabama full time?
With the snap of my fingers. Not very good at math are you? That would be a dream job for your kind.

Horseshit! Unless you mean to pay all those beer drinking Bubbas you were demeaning a few pages ago.

And where do you propose to get the $22 million that it will cost Alabama (the rest of the states will be in line too).
22 mil isn't money. And if I don't have enough professional, I'll train them. That will take what, six months? No worries.

It is only one species in one state. Make the same thing for two species in 50 states and you are now up to $2 billion. Still not money? lmao

That does NOT mean the activity is banned though. Again, you are intellectually dishonest, typical liberal behavior.

I have never been against any gay marriages, as long as it is consenting adults. And muslim terrorists? really? Has anyone on these forums been against someone owning a gun based on their religion? Now, once they commit a terrorist act, they are then felons and not allowed to buy a gun anyway. You are scrambling for reasons now.

Muslim terrorists weapon of choice is the bomb anyway. They can kill a whole bunch of people at one time, including themselves, that way. THAT is their whole MO. They don't give a crap about anything else.
So, you are okay with them having guns or not? Oh, you aren't okay. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Are you equating my daughters with terrorists because I take them hunting and teach them about gtuns?

And in my version just holding a gun, while out of uniform, means you are very, very dead.

I'm saying that no amount of gun control will keep a criminal from getting one.

Oh, so now you are pro government executions without a trial? Wow!

Professional Hunters.

Professional hunters???? LMAO!!!

Lets just say you DO hire professional hunters. And lets say that they manage to average 3 deer per day (since they have less scouting time). And lets say they hunt 350 days out of the year (that would only allow 15 days for holidays and bad weather).

Do you think you can find 476 professional hunters willing to hunt in Alabama full time?
With the snap of my fingers. Not very good at math are you? That would be a dream job for your kind.

Horseshit! Unless you mean to pay all those beer drinking Bubbas you were demeaning a few pages ago.

And where do you propose to get the $22 million that it will cost Alabama (the rest of the states will be in line too).
22 mil isn't money. And if I don't have enough professional, I'll train them. That will take what, six months? No worries.

It is only one species in one state. Make the same thing for two species in 50 states and you are now up to $2 billion. Still not money? lmao
Nope, not even close. The Federal Budget is roughly 4,000 billion. Work on that math thing.

So, you are okay with them having guns or not? Oh, you aren't okay. Yeah, that's what I thought.

What I want for them is irrelevant unless you saying my wants will fully keep them from getting guns.

If they are terrorists, they cannot legally own a weapon, you dumbass.

Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

And your version is not going to happen. But keep trolling.

What I want for them is irrelevant unless you saying my wants will fully keep them from getting guns.
So, you don't want them to have guns, which means you support gun control, just not for people like you.

France has banned guns and yet those terrorists had machine guns. How did that happen?

And your version is not going to happen. But keep trolling.
It will take some time but believe me, that's what keeps the NRA up at night.

Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.

Forum List

Back