South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

I think the younger generations (besides the thugs and dummies) are starting to realize just how toxic the new age liberal ideology is to our freedoms. The trend shows more young people moving towards being libertarians. :)
Children love to be selfish and Rand says that is moral, which is why she is their little god, even though should couldn't even mange to life her own life the way she said everyone else should.

It's about individual freedom from government interference in our lives. :) Nothing selfish about that.
It is the way they want it. They want to do whatever the hell they want and that is not a society, that is anarchy.

No, there are a lot of differences between a libertarian and an anarchist. Lol. Maybe YOU need an education? :D

What does a 16-year-old need to kill?
Game. You can get a hunting license at 12. If you really don't like firearms then you can get an aprentice falconry license at 14 and use a wild raptor to kill the same game animals.
No teen needs to hunt. It's for sport not survival. We've already addresses that.

Sure they can hunt. If they want to learn how to hunt and want to, there is no reason at all why they should not be able to do so. It is perfectly legal to do so for sport. In fact, a big portion of money used for conservation purposes comes from hunters. Did you know that?
Couldn't care less. The money is available without people going off the kill things for fun and games.

I think the younger generations (besides the thugs and dummies) are starting to realize just how toxic the new age liberal ideology is to our freedoms. The trend shows more young people moving towards being libertarians. :)
Children love to be selfish and Rand says that is moral, which is why she is their little god, even though should couldn't even mange to life her own life the way she said everyone else should.

It's about individual freedom from government interference in our lives. :) Nothing selfish about that.
It is the way they want it. They want to do whatever the hell they want and that is not a society, that is anarchy.

Sounds like the fags and pro abortion crowd.

Hunting also allows someone to provide steroid and antibiotic free, lean meat for their family, friends and even food banks and other charitable organizations.
Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. What a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.

Hunters that leave the meat in the field are rare. Every hunter I know eats the meat or gives it to someone.
And their need to do this thing? Oh right, there isn't any, they just have turned what used to be for survival into fun and games. Shoot something then sit around the campfire and drink a few beers.

Aww, what's wrong? You don't like doing that? Well that's too bad isn't it? Too bad the world can't be exactly as you want it.
Yes, it's a shame actually. My world would be much better for all of you, but then again, in my world there would be no humans, not a one.

Why don't you lead by example, post your departure online as inspiration for other people who long for the extinction of the human race.

Then people would just hunt illegally, like they already do.
Oh, I can fix that, since they won't have the gun in the first place.

Who is going to take it from them, YOU?
Society. We have people for that, remember?

You said we have people to handle the populations of wild animals too. Who are these people?
Professional Hunters.

Professional hunters???? LMAO!!!

Lets just say you DO hire professional hunters. And lets say that they manage to average 3 deer per day (since they have less scouting time). And lets say they hunt 350 days out of the year (that would only allow 15 days for holidays and bad weather).

Do you think you can find 476 professional hunters willing to hunt in Alabama full time? And how will you pay these professional hunters? If you pay them $35,000 per year (they pay for their own gas, gun, ammo and other expenses), it would cost the state over $16 million to pay these hunters. Now, add to that the revenues lost from not selling hunting licenses, permits, taxes on ammo & guns, ect ect, and you have a huge expense.

All that just because you don't want us to have guns?

And remember, that is just one species in one state.

Game. You can get a hunting license at 12. If you really don't like firearms then you can get an aprentice falconry license at 14 and use a wild raptor to kill the same game animals.
No teen needs to hunt. It's for sport not survival. We've already addresses that.

Sure they can hunt. If they want to learn how to hunt and want to, there is no reason at all why they should not be able to do so. It is perfectly legal to do so for sport. In fact, a big portion of money used for conservation purposes comes from hunters. Did you know that?
Couldn't care less. The money is available without people going off the kill things for fun and games.[/QUO

I hunt for food, primarily deer.

All you care about is getting what you want.

Yeah, they don't get to do whatever they want either.

Oh, I can fix that, since they won't have the gun in the first place.

You said we have people to handle the populations of wild animals too. Who are these people?
Professional Hunters.

Lets just say you DO hire professional hunters. And lets say that they manage to average 3 deer per day (since they have less scouting time). And lets say they hunt 350 days out of the year (that would only allow 15 days for holidays and bad weather).

Do you think you can find 476 professional hunters willing to hunt in Alabama full time?
With the snap of my fingers. Not very good at math are you? That would be a dream job for your kind.

Who said anything about "need"? We don't "need" to jump out of perfectly functioning airplanes. We don't "need" to drive 20 mph faster than everyone else on the road. We don't "need" to eat delicious food that isn't healthy for us. We do it because we want to, and that's what freedom is, the ability to do what you want without a nanny government telling you that you can't.

Teens need to participate in sports, it increases their GPA and teaches many life lessons.

Literaly everything has already been covered by someone. Every topic, every angle.

Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. What a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.

Hunters that leave the meat in the field are rare. Every hunter I know eats the meat or gives it to someone.
And their need to do this thing? Oh right, there isn't any, they just have turned what used to be for survival into fun and games. Shoot something then sit around the campfire and drink a few beers.

Aww, what's wrong? You don't like doing that? Well that's too bad isn't it? Too bad the world can't be exactly as you want it.
Yes, it's a shame actually. My world would be much better for all of you, but then again, in my world there would be no humans, not a one.

Why don't you lead by example, post your departure online as inspiration for other people who long for the extinction of the human race.
All or nothing, that's how it works.

To say nothing of the food they donate to the hungry every year.

Professional Hunters.

Do you think you can find 476 professional hunters willing to hunt in Alabama full time?
With the snap of my fingers. Not very good at math are you? That would be a dream job for your kind.

Horseshit! Unless you mean to pay all those beer drinking Bubbas you were demeaning a few pages ago.

And where do you propose to get the $22 million that it will cost Alabama (the rest of the states will be in line too)?

They want abortions and marriage. They are both legal

Who said anything about "need"? We don't "need" to jump out of perfectly functioning airplanes. We don't "need" to drive 20 mph faster than everyone else on the road. We don't "need" to eat delicious food that isn't healthy for us. We do it because we want to, and that's what freedom is, the ability to do what you want without a nanny government telling you that you can't.
Freedom, like all things, has limitations. How many people need to jump out of planes? Damn few. Could we ban it for most people, absolutely. The insurance companies sure do.

Professional Hunters.

Horseshit! Unless you mean to pay all those beer drinking Bubbas you were demeaning a few pages ago.

And where do you propose to get the $22 million that it will cost Alabama (the rest of the states will be in line too).
22 mil isn't money. And if I don't have enough professional, I'll train them. That will take what, six months? No worries.

Freedom, like all things, has limitations. How many people need to jump out of planes? Damn few. Could we ban it for most people, absolutely. The insurance companies sure do.

No they don't, they merely say, "Go ahead, just don't expect us to pay for your hospitalization if you get hurt".

They want abortions and marriage. They are both legal
And how many on your side want both of those to be illegal? Are you a fan of gun control for say, Muslim Terrorists? I bet that you are, and want gay marriage outlawed, and abortion with it eh?

Forum List

Back