South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

I think the younger generations (besides the thugs and dummies) are starting to realize just how toxic the new age liberal ideology is to our freedoms. The trend shows more young people moving towards being libertarians. :)
Children love to be selfish and Rand says that is moral, which is why she is their little god, even though should couldn't even mange to life her own life the way she said everyone else should.

Your claims about "Bubba and his high school beer buddies" is laughable. I have been deer hunting for 40 years, and I have never been around anyone drinking beer when they hunt.

And no, we do not have people available to fix such things. That is absolute bullshit.
The hell we don't. If I advertised for a professional hunter, and that's all they did and got paid for it, I'd need a staff of 1,000 just to process the paperwork.

Then people would just hunt illegally, like they already do.
Oh, I can fix that, since they won't have the gun in the first place.

Nope, you would make things worse. See post #838. Very similar to what we see with drug cartels, the same would be happening with weapons. It already does, but on a smaller scale because guns are NOT illegal. Most people, who are not criminals, would prefer to do things the legal way.
Here's how it would work. After we got the guns, if you happened to be holding one and you weren't in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked.

"We". You don't have the guts.

Your claims about "Bubba and his high school beer buddies" is laughable. I have been deer hunting for 40 years, and I have never been around anyone drinking beer when they hunt.

And no, we do not have people available to fix such things. That is absolute bullshit.
The hell we don't. If I advertised for a professional hunter, and that's all they did and got paid for it, I'd need a staff of 1,000 just to process the paperwork.

Nope, you would make things worse. See post #838. Very similar to what we see with drug cartels, the same would be happening with weapons. It already does, but on a smaller scale because guns are NOT illegal. Most people, who are not criminals, would prefer to do things the legal way.
Here's how it would work. After we got the guns, if you happened to be holding one and you weren't in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked.

Yeah, you have talked about this before. Then you backed down and said it would happen in the next 100 years.

Sorry, but based on what I have seen in the US, there is no indication we are moving in that direction.

Who is "we." :D Who would help you violate people's rights and freedom against the government? Some pussies like yourself? :lol: Good luck with that. I'd probably just kick your ass.
If you didn't turn in the guns, and we know who has them, we'd knock on your door, using a tank.

Who is "we." :D Who would help you violate people's rights and freedom against the government? Some pussies like yourself? :lol: Good luck with that. I'd probably just kick your ass.

It damn sure isn't him. He says society has a right, even if doors are closed, to have a say in such things.

Wait a minute! I think you would be going against your own education here! You are supposed to run away from guns! Remember? :lol: You are very entertaining at least.

This isn't the Wild West little man. We have drones remember.

What does a 16-year-old need to kill?
Game. You can get a hunting license at 12. If you really don't like firearms then you can get an apprentice falconry license at 14 and use a wild raptor to kill the same game animals. And you'd better know how to safely handle that raptor, too, because it's a wild animal and can easily take your face off.

If you didn't turn in the guns, and we know who has them, we'd knock on your door, using a tank.

Again, "we". Why don't you make a personal attempt?

It damn sure isn't him. He says society has a right, even if doors are closed, to have a say in such things.
And we do, just like many other things you could be doing behind closed doors that we don't allow.

The little man is someone that says I shouldn't have something then acts like a pussy when challenged to do it himself.

The little man is someone that says I shouldn't have something then acts like a pussy when challenged to do it himself.
Why exactly would I get into a gun fight with a gun nut? Oh right, I wouldn't.

I think the younger generations (besides the thugs and dummies) are starting to realize just how toxic the new age liberal ideology is to our freedoms. The trend shows more young people moving towards being libertarians. :)
Children love to be selfish and Rand says that is moral, which is why she is their little god, even though should couldn't even mange to life her own life the way she said everyone else should.

It's about individual freedom from government interference in our lives. :) Nothing selfish about that.

And we do, just like many other things you could be doing behind closed doors that we don't allow.

People like you have said what goes on behind closed doors is private. Guess that makes you a liar. Again, when should I expect you? Oh, you won't show.

Wait a minute! I think you would be going against your own education here! You are supposed to run away from guns! Remember? :lol: You are very entertaining at least.
In that case you would very much want to run away, because picking it up would mean you were dead. Nice eh?

What does a 16-year-old need to kill?
Game. You can get a hunting license at 12. If you really don't like firearms then you can get an aprentice falconry license at 14 and use a wild raptor to kill the same game animals.
No teen needs to hunt. It's for sport not survival. We've already addresses that.

Sure they can hunt. If they want to learn how to hunt and want to, there is no reason at all why they should not be able to do so. It is perfectly legal to do so for sport. In fact, a big portion of money used for conservation purposes comes from hunters. Did you know that?

It's about individual freedom from government interference in our lives. :) Nothing selfish about that.
It is the way they want it. They want to do whatever the hell they want and that is not a society, that is anarchy.

In that case you would very much want to run away, because picking it up would mean you were dead. Nice eh?

Mmm, not really. It seems a bit irrational to me. :)

Why exactly would I get into a gun fight with a gun nut? Oh right, I wouldn't.

That's because you wouldn't call it a fight.

Forum List

Back