South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Hunting also allows someone to provide steroid and antibiotic free, lean meat for their family, friends and even food banks and other charitable organizations.
Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. What a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.

And the meat donated by hunting organizations have provided millions of meals worth of lean meat to soup kitchens, food banks and other charitable organizations.
Meat that is donated didn't need to be shot. If you don't need it to feed your family, you don't need it.

So we should let the animals overpopulate and destroy the habitat, thereby dooming themselves and other species to a slow death from starvation?? Yes, there IS a need.
How many times do I have to say we have a fix for that, and it isn't Bubba in an old pickup truck with a case of cheap beer.

Hunters that leave the meat in the field are rare. Every hunter I know eats the meat or gives it to someone.
And their need to do this thing? Oh right, there isn't any, they just have turned what used to be for survival into fun and games. Shoot something then sit around the campfire and drink a few beers.

I didn't say the hunters need to do it. But their actions do fill a need for our society.

Freedom is not about whether we need to do something. But there is a need for what hunters do.
There is a need, at times, for professional hunters, not the bozos drinking beer who don't even eat what they kill, they just enjoy killing things to mount on the wall.

Again, that's really not your business. If you don't like hunting and you don't like guns, then stay away from them, but you have no business telling anyone else what to do based upon your own personal opinions. A lot of other people were raised differently than you, some were raised hunting and stuff, and they feel differently than you. What makes you and your opinions any more valid than their feelings and opinions? Nothing, that's what.
Because I'm rational about guns and they are not. You lost the hunting argument when you said hunters donate the meat, which means they didn't need it so the gun wasn't necessary.

I don't think so. Lol. :lol: Some people hunt for sport. It is not illegal.

Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. What a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.

Hunters that leave the meat in the field are rare. Every hunter I know eats the meat or gives it to someone.

He's full of it. Lol! Most hunters LOVE the meat. That is a big part of the reason why they hunt. Many also donate their kills thought such charities like this.

Hunting for Charity - Food News -
If they are donating the meat away then they didn't need to shoot it in the first place. That's means it was for sport, not survival. The meat would have gone to waste otherwise eh? See how that works now?

So what? Some people like to hunt for sport. Without them, the deer overpopulation would be really bad in a lot of areas.
We have people who are available to fix such issues, and it ain't Bubba and his high school beer buddies.

Your claims about "Bubba and his high school beer buddies" is laughable. I have been deer hunting for 40 years, and I have never been around anyone drinking beer when they hunt.

And no, we do not have people available to fix such things. That is absolute bullshit.

Hunting also allows someone to provide steroid and antibiotic free, lean meat for their family, friends and even food banks and other charitable organizations.

And the meat donated by hunting organizations have provided millions of meals worth of lean meat to soup kitchens, food banks and other charitable organizations.
Meat that is donated didn't need to be shot. If you don't need it to feed your family, you don't need it.

So we should let the animals overpopulate and destroy the habitat, thereby dooming themselves and other species to a slow death from starvation?? Yes, there IS a need.
How many times do I have to say we have a fix for that, and it isn't Bubba in an old pickup truck with a case of cheap beer.

Who is "we?" :D

Oh come on, he knows all of this. He must. He is just trying to make sense of his nonsense ideology. It should be clear to him that it is nonsense by now. If not, then he really must be just dense or something.
There's nothing nonsense about gun control, and we need far more of it like other more civilized nations, which we are not.

No, we do not?? Who do we have??

Oh really? So basically you learned about this and to watch out for it in a class-type setting or a learning environment. Hmm. Interesting. I'll bet they also taught you that you should check your weapon for such things and always make sure it is clean as a whistle so that such accidents do not happen? Right?

I think this just adds to the point that educating people about guns is a GOOD thing. :)
As long as the education is see a gun don't touch it run, I'm all for it. That should take 20 minutes or so.
So as long as they do it your way, it's OK?
Yep. There's not a reason in the world why a child need ever handle a gun. There is nothing they need to kill.

Since you have no business dictating what my children need, fuck off and mind your own business. It's a private matter and people like you have said what happens privately isn't anyone else's business.

Your problem is you think as long as it's done your way, it's the only way. Bit arrogant for such a good for nothing like you. I taught my children gun safety from an early age just like my dad who owned his own gun dealership did with me and my brother.
Another gun nut, who wants everyone else to like them as well.

Another follower of the 2nd Amendment that believes, as people like you claim, what goes on the PRIVACY of my house is none of your damn business.

Oh come on, he knows all of this. He must. He is just trying to make sense of his nonsense ideology. It should be clear to him that it is nonsense by now. If not, then he really must be just dense or something.
There's nothing nonsense about gun control, and we need far more of it like other more civilized nations, which we are not.

We live in a country that stands for freedom. Sorry you don't like freedom.

He's full of it. Lol! Most hunters LOVE the meat. That is a big part of the reason why they hunt. Many also donate their kills thought such charities like this.

If they are donating the meat away then they didn't need to shoot it in the first place. That's means it was for sport, not survival. The meat would have gone to waste otherwise eh? See how that works now?

So what? Some people like to hunt for sport. Without them, the deer overpopulation would be really bad in a lot of areas.
We have people who are available to fix such issues, and it ain't Bubba and his high school beer buddies.

Your claims about "Bubba and his high school beer buddies" is laughable. I have been deer hunting for 40 years, and I have never been around anyone drinking beer when they hunt.

And no, we do not have people available to fix such things. That is absolute bullshit.
The hell we don't. If I advertised for a professional hunter, and that's all they did and got paid for it, I'd need a staff of 1,000 just to process the paperwork.

There is when the mindset is that it will prevent criminals from getting guns. The biggest push is for background checks. I had one stolen from my car about a year ago. Where should that person have gone to do one?

As long as the education is see a gun don't touch it run, I'm all for it. That should take 20 minutes or so.
Yep. There's not a reason in the world why a child need ever handle a gun. There is nothing they need to kill.

Since you have no business dictating what my children need, fuck off and mind your own business. It's a private matter and people like you have said what happens privately isn't anyone else's business.

Your problem is you think as long as it's done your way, it's the only way. Bit arrogant for such a good for nothing like you. I taught my children gun safety from an early age just like my dad who owned his own gun dealership did with me and my brother.

Another follower of the 2nd Amendment that believes, as people like you claim, what goes on the PRIVACY of my house is none of your damn business.
I got news for you, that isn't true. Just because you close the front door doesn't mean society doesn't have a say in what happens inside, for we very much do.

The hell we don't. If I advertised for a professional hunter, and that's all they did and got paid for it, I'd need a staff of 1,000 just to process the paperwork.

If you advertised jobs for the social welfare freeloaders, you woulnd't need a staff.

Then people would just hunt illegally, like they already do.

I got news for you, that isn't true. Just because you close the front door doesn't mean society doesn't have a say in what happens inside, for we very much do.

Only if someone is doing something illegal. Hunting is not illegal. Guns are not illegal. :D Therefore, none of your business.

There is when the mindset is that it will prevent criminals from getting guns. The biggest push is for background checks. I had one stolen from my car about a year ago. Where should that person have gone to do one?
If we didn't have loose guns around that wouldn't have happened. Next time take the NRA stickers off the car and they won't know which car has the guns.

Oh, I can fix that, since they won't have the gun in the first place.

Until it's about what happens in a bedroom between two fags. At that point, people like you say it's a matter of privacy. Can't have it both ways.

Since you're a member of society and think you have a say, my front door is closed and I teach my kids about guns, when should I expect you to stick your nose where it doesn't belong?

If we didn't have loose guns around that wouldn't have happened. Next time take the NRA stickers off the car and they won't know which car has the guns.

If you banned guns, that would only strengthen the black market. Then there would more illegal guns that are difficult to trace. Like anything else, if you make it illegal, you make it IMPOSSIBLE to regulate and control.

Only if someone is doing something illegal. Hunting is not illegal. Guns are not illegal. :D Therefore, none of your business.
Not yet, give it time. What do you think the NRA is so worried about that they want to starting teaching people to love guns in high school for.

Oh, I can fix that, since they won't have the gun in the first place.

Nope, you would make things worse. See post #838. Very similar to what we see with drug cartels, the same would be happening with weapons. It already does, but on a smaller scale because guns are NOT illegal. Most people, who are not criminals, would prefer to do things the legal way.

Forum List

Back