South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

It is only one species in one state. Make the same thing for two species in 50 states and you are now up to $2 billion. Still not money? lmao
Nope, not even close. The Federal Budget is roughly 4,000 billion. Work on that math thing.

And it is running the deficit higher and higher every year. So where do you plan to cut $2 billion??
The DOD of course. That would take about 8 seconds.
Hate to break it to you but if "general welfare" means funding billions for leeches to live on, "providing for the common defense" means the DOD gets what it needs.
Our military is so big that it has nothing to do most of the time, and we weren't supposed to have a Standing Army in the first place. The Founders didn't want one that's for sure.

Oh, is that another one of your smart suggestions? Let's just get rid of guns and the military? You are laughable, really. You MUST know that you don't make any sense and are just spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense?

Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.
In your opinion, not mine. Killing things for sport is unnecessary.

In your opinion. Problem is you don't get to determine what's necesary for me.

You say killing for sport is unnecessary yet your support abortion.
Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

When over 90% are because the person doesn't want to be pregnant despite havingn done what it takes, it's sport.

Whether or not it kills a living thing is your opinoin.
No, that's not sport. But it is unnecessary most of the time and you want to ban it, just like I want to ban guns. See how that works?

France has banned guns and yet those terrorists had machine guns. How did that happen?
Weak gun control.

Right. So those banned weapons were used to kill 12 people, and you think your plan would eliminate that?

And I find it amusing that you claim to know what every gun owner wants or believes. It is handy to not have to deal with facts, isn't it?
I don't have to know what they think to ban them, nor care.

You are simply trolling now. Your ideology is ridiculous and will never come to pass.
It has come to pass in saner nations all over the world, and that scares you because you might just lose your deadly toys someday.

Yes, I believe most guns are illegal for citizens in Mexico. That's working well, don't you think?

Nope, not even close. The Federal Budget is roughly 4,000 billion. Work on that math thing.

And it is running the deficit higher and higher every year. So where do you plan to cut $2 billion??
Hate to break it to you but if "general welfare" means funding billions for leeches to live on, "providing for the common defense" means the DOD gets what it needs.
Our military is so big that it has nothing to do most of the time, and we weren't supposed to have a Standing Army in the first place. The Founders didn't want one that's for sure.

Oh, is that another one of your smart suggestions? Let's just get rid of guns and the military? You are laughable, really. You MUST know that you don't make any sense and are just spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense?
Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founders we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.

Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

When over 90% are because the person doesn't want to be pregnant despite havingn done what it takes, it's sport.

No, that's not sport. But it is unnecessary most of the time and you want to ban it, just like I want to ban guns. See how that works?

When they do it for those reasons, it's sport.

I don't care how many abortions someone has as long as they pay or if they choose to not have one, support their own damn kids. If the abortion causes medical problems they can't fund, not my problem. If they have kids they can't support, not my problem. If they make the choice, they pay the price even if it's the ultimate one.

Weak gun control.

Right. So those banned weapons were used to kill 12 people, and you think your plan would eliminate that?

And I find it amusing that you claim to know what every gun owner wants or believes. It is handy to not have to deal with facts, isn't it?

You are simply trolling now. Your ideology is ridiculous and will never come to pass.
It has come to pass in saner nations all over the world, and that scares you because you might just lose your deadly toys someday.

Yes, I believe most guns are illegal for citizens in Mexico. That's working well, don't you think?
It would work if they didn't send people and drugs north and we didn't send huge amounts of cash and guns south.

Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founder we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

Where does the Constitution say a military only in times of war?

Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founder we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?

It would work if they didn't send people and drugs north and we didn't send huge amounts of cash and guns south.

No, there are always going to be criminals and the like in every country everywhere.

No, there are always going to be criminals and the like in every country everywhere.
Yep, and if they have a gun and they aren't supposed to they are as good as dead.

PaintMyHouse thinks gun control laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminal. I had one stolen from my car and he blamed me for it without saying a word about the person going in something that wasn't theirs and was locked to do it.

Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?
Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

PaintMyHouse thinks gun control laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminal. I had one stolen from my car and he blamed me for it without saying a word about the person going in something that wasn't theirs and was locked to do it.
That's because your gun was not under your control, it was easy to spot that you might have one, and anyone killed with it is now blood on your hands. Had there been no guns that wouldn't have happened, you'd be missing a stereo instead.

I don't care how many abortions someone has as long as they pay or if they choose to not have one, support their own damn kids. If the abortion causes medical problems they can't fund, not my problem. If they have kids they can't support, not my problem. If they make the choice, they pay the price even if it's the ultimate one.
You need to learn to use words properly. Women don't get all dressed up, take their guns, and go out into the woods to have an abortion, then donate the meat because it wasn't for food in the first place.

And with, I've gotta run. Nice debating with you little gun nuts.

Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

I don't know. Maybe when the Brits came over with their guns, the colonists should have just run away!! :lol:

You need to learn to use words properly. Women don't get all dressed up, take their guns, and go out into the woods to have an abortion, then donate the meat because it wasn't for food in the first place.

Run along coward.

Although I personally think abortion is a much more disgusting act than owning a weapon, I do not want to ban it. What I would like to see is more education regarding the options if you get pregnant, and the importance of using protection, double protection if necessary. I can be realistic and realize that people are not going to stop having sex, that unplanned and unwanted pregnancies are going to happen, and that if abortion is banned, some women will find a way to get them done anyways.

You were dishonest.
I've never been dishonest....on this forum. You've simply been beaten in debate and can't stand it. You thought you were making an inescapable point but you got schooled by someone with a vastly superior body of knowledge on the topic and now your frale ego compels you to act like a whiny bitch.

If you would like another lesson, just ask another question.

Baby. :D

Forum List

Back