South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

And it is running the deficit higher and higher every year. So where do you plan to cut $2 billion??
The DOD of course. That would take about 8 seconds.
Hate to break it to you but if "general welfare" means funding billions for leeches to live on, "providing for the common defense" means the DOD gets what it needs.
Our military is so big that it has nothing to do most of the time, and we weren't supposed to have a Standing Army in the first place. The Founders didn't want one that's for sure.

Oh, is that another one of your smart suggestions? Let's just get rid of guns and the military? You are laughable, really. You MUST know that you don't make any sense and are just spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense?
Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founders we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

Oh, okay. Let's get rid of the standing army and allow everyone to park a tank in their driveway. Why not?

Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.
In your opinion, not mine. Killing things for sport is unnecessary.

In your opinion. Problem is you don't get to determine what's necesary for me.

You say killing for sport is unnecessary yet your support abortion.
Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

No wonder you're writing foolishness. You believe a lie. An unborn baby is very much a living thing. Read a biology book sometime.

Haven't you heard, PaintMyHouse only believes what he says not the truth.

So the one that broke in was justified?

You say I shouldn't have guns. Come get them boy.
I am saying a vehicle is not place to store a gun.

Too easy to get into them and steal the gun.

Pain in the ass, but, you gotta carry it in and out to be safe.

Not according to my State's laws. It was out of sight. Nothing on my car indicated there was a gun in it. The person that broke in wasn't looking for a gun.
The NRA and right-winger stickers were a dead giveaway, pun intended.
Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?
Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

I don't know. Maybe when the Brits came over with their guns, the colonists should have just run away!! :lol:
Or they could do what they did, hide in the bushes and shoot them.

No, they should be afraid of guns, according to you.
51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.

Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

No wonder you're writing foolishness. You believe a lie. An unborn baby is very much a living thing. Read a biology book sometime.
It is a potential person in development. In biological terms it could be considered parasitic. It cannot live without a host and therefore its survival depends upon the desires of said host. The ones that don't make it, for whatever reason, never missed a thing as far as they know. Not much point in making a huge deal about that.

So the one that broke in was justified?

You say I shouldn't have guns. Come get them boy.

Not according to my State's laws. It was out of sight. Nothing on my car indicated there was a gun in it. The person that broke in wasn't looking for a gun.
Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?
Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

I don't know. Maybe when the Brits came over with their guns, the colonists should have just run away!! :lol:

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

In the old days, it was quite normal for children over the age of 12 to have a gun, mostly boys of course.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

I would much rather a young person be able to render a found firearm harmless instead of fleeing in terror, leaving it for the next kid to find and play with.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?
Because guns kill children, and others.

It is a potential person in development. In biological terms it could be considered parasitic. It cannot live without a host and therefore its survival depends upon the desires of said host. The ones that don't make it, for whatever reason, never missed a thing as far as they know. Not much point in making a huge deal about that.

Irrelevant. It's very much a living being. You said it wasn't, you were wrong.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

No, the person operating the gun does. The gun is an inanimate object.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

In the old days, it was quite normal for children over the age of 12 to have a gun, mostly boys of course.

Heck, they would bring them to school so they could hunt on the way home. Guess how many schools got shot up? Here's a hint to the liberals who went to government schools. You don't have to put down the doobie to count them.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

Haven't you heard? There is a herd of feral guns out there that start shooting whenever they are in the presence of liberals and their offspring. Liberals live in fear of things like that.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Heck, they would bring them to school so they could hunt on the way home. Guess how many schools got shot up? Here's a hint to the liberals who went to government schools. You don't have to put down the doobie to count them.

Yeah, the problem is definitely with society and people, not with the inanimate object that is not capable of thought.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

Haven't you heard? There is a herd of feral guns out there that start shooting whenever they are in the presence of liberals and their offspring. Liberals live in fear of things like that.

:lol: Packs of wild guns roaming the country. Uh-oh!

Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

That can grow arms and legs then shoot themselves.

Why, because you say so?

It's evolution at work.

It's evolution at work.

Those that believe in evolution claim it takes many, many, many years yet think a gun can evolve in a matter of seconds to do that.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Yeah, the problem is definitely with society and people, not with the inanimate object that is not capable of thought.
It's all three actually. One is much easier to deal with.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Yes, but we don't live in the old days now do we, at least those who have grown up don't.

51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Why, because you say so?

I would much rather a young person be able to render a found firearm harmless instead of fleeing in terror, leaving it for the next kid to find and play with.
How about run and tell an adult? What a plan eh, and no child gets hurt.

Forum List

Back