South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

When over 90% are because the person doesn't want to be pregnant despite havingn done what it takes, it's sport.

Whether or not it kills a living thing is your opinoin.
No, that's not sport. But it is unnecessary most of the time and you want to ban it, just like I want to ban guns. See how that works?

When they do it for those reasons, it's sport.

I don't care how many abortions someone has as long as they pay or if they choose to not have one, support their own damn kids. If the abortion causes medical problems they can't fund, not my problem. If they have kids they can't support, not my problem. If they make the choice, they pay the price even if it's the ultimate one.
You need to learn to use words properly. Women don't get all dressed up, take their guns, and go out into the woods to have an abortion, then donate the meat because it wasn't for food in the first place.

And with, I've gotta run. Nice debating with you little gun nuts.

Although I personally think abortion is a much more disgusting act than owning a weapon, I do not want to ban it. What I would like to see is more education regarding the options if you get pregnant, and the importance of using protection, double protection if necessary. I can be realistic and realize that people are not going to stop having sex, that unplanned and unwanted pregnancies are going to happen, and that if abortion is banned, some women will find a way to get them done anyways.

I'm all for them using protection. The problem is too many think that the decision they make to have sex, one they say is no ones else's business, is one they think someone else should provide the protection in order for it be safer for them.

Buy 'em coathangers.

It has come to pass in saner nations all over the world, and that scares you because you might just lose your deadly toys someday.

Yes, I believe most guns are illegal for citizens in Mexico. That's working well, don't you think?
It would work if they didn't send people and drugs north and we didn't send huge amounts of cash and guns south.

No, there are always going to be criminals and the like in every country everywhere.

PaintMyHouse thinks gun control laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminal. I had one stolen from my car and he blamed me for it without saying a word about the person going in something that wasn't theirs and was locked to do it.
That's because your gun was not under your control, it was easy to spot that you might have one, and anyone killed with it is now blood on your hands. Had there been no guns that wouldn't have happened, you'd be missing a stereo instead.

So the one that broke in was justified?

You say I shouldn't have guns. Come get them boy.

Yes, I believe most guns are illegal for citizens in Mexico. That's working well, don't you think?
It would work if they didn't send people and drugs north and we didn't send huge amounts of cash and guns south.

No, there are always going to be criminals and the like in every country everywhere.

PaintMyHouse thinks gun control laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminal. I had one stolen from my car and he blamed me for it without saying a word about the person going in something that wasn't theirs and was locked to do it.
That's because your gun was not under your control, it was easy to spot that you might have one, and anyone killed with it is now blood on your hands. Had there been no guns that wouldn't have happened, you'd be missing a stereo instead.

I am saying a vehicle is not place to store a gun.

Too easy to get into them and steal the gun.

Pain in the ass, but, you gotta carry it in and out to be safe.

Not according to my State's laws. It was out of sight. Nothing on my car indicated there was a gun in it. The person that broke in wasn't looking for a gun.

Not according to my State's laws. It was out of sight. Nothing on my car indicated there was a gun in it. The person that broke in wasn't looking for a gun.

Of course, you lost the gun.

Thugs gained the gun.

Bet you wish you had brought it in.

Well I guess if South Carolina students don't learn enough to graduate the traditional way,

now they'll be able to shoot their way out of school.

Of course, you lost the gun.

Thugs gained the gun.

Bet you wish you had brought it in.

I wish I had caught them doing it and rid the world of a thug.

Me losing it involves doing something wrong. Your opinion that leaving is wrong doens't matter. Wrong has to have an objective standard not a subjective opinion.

The NRA and right-winger stickers were a dead giveaway, pun intended.

Our military is so big that it has nothing to do most of the time, and we weren't supposed to have a Standing Army in the first place. The Founders didn't want one that's for sure.

Oh, is that another one of your smart suggestions? Let's just get rid of guns and the military? You are laughable, really. You MUST know that you don't make any sense and are just spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense?
Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founder we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?
Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

I don't know. Maybe when the Brits came over with their guns, the colonists should have just run away!! :lol:
Or they could do what they did, hide in the bushes and shoot them.

You were dishonest.
I've never been dishonest....on this forum. You've simply been beaten in debate and can't stand it. You thought you were making an inescapable point but you got schooled by someone with a vastly superior body of knowledge on the topic and now your frale ego compels you to act like a whiny bitch.

If you would like another lesson, just ask another question.
I don't get beat here, that's not possible. And learn how to quote, that wasn't it.

Oh, is that another one of your smart suggestions? Let's just get rid of guns and the military? You are laughable, really. You MUST know that you don't make any sense and are just spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense?
Not at all. Most people don't need guns and no nation needs a military if no country has one. According to the Founder we were supposed to have one only in times of war. That's a big part of why they allowed you to have guns.

Yup, all countries are going to give up their guns and their military. Lol. :cuckoo: How about trying to be realistic for a change?
Yes, that's what should be done. And this country was a dream, should they have been realistic and stayed in Europe?

I don't know. Maybe when the Brits came over with their guns, the colonists should have just run away!! :lol:

No, they should be afraid of guns, according to you. Lol. Remember? That would be your policy I guess. You wouldn't know anything about standing your ground and fighting.

51256286.jpg

Since the only sticker on my car was one advertising where we go camping, that statement is running your mouth about something of which you have no knowledge.

There is one way you can tell I didn't catch those breaking into my car. Wanna guess? Had I, I can promise you that there wouldn't have been any hiding in the bushes. I'd simply step out and the rid the world of one of your heroes.

You were dishonest.
I've never been dishonest....on this forum. You've simply been beaten in debate and can't stand it. You thought you were making an inescapable point but you got schooled by someone with a vastly superior body of knowledge on the topic and now your frale ego compels you to act like a whiny bitch.

If you would like another lesson, just ask another question.
I don't get beat here, that's not possible. And learn how to quote, that wasn't it.

Says the arrogant piece of shit. You can't get beat somewhere as you were a loser before coming here.

No, they should be afraid of guns, according to you. Lol. Remember? That would be your policy I guess. You wouldn't know anything about standing your ground and fighting.

51256286.jpg

He wouldn't. I've challenged him, since he thinks my children shouldn't be taught about guns, to come and get them. He is yet to show up and I doubt he ever will.

51256286.jpg

He wouldn't. I've challenged him, since he thinks my children shouldn't be taught about guns, to come and get them. He is yet to show up and I doubt he ever will.

I am just glad to know that there are probably more people out there that would teach their children to respect a weapon and how to use it properly and to fear the criminal (regardless of which weapon he is wielding) instead of the weapon he chooses to use. That is just completely irrational.

Are you equating my daughters with terrorists because I take them hunting and teach them about gtuns?
Nope. I'm saying you are fan of gun control for people you don't like.

And in my version just holding a gun, while out of uniform, means you are very, very dead.

I'm saying that no amount of gun control will keep a criminal from getting one.
Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.
In your opinion, not mine. Killing things for sport is unnecessary.

Actually, hunters provide a vital service by helping to keep the herds under control. Without them, you'd have a bunch of government people in helicopters, shooting them down as they flee, panic stricken. Either way, they're going to die.

I'm saying that no amount of gun control will keep a criminal from getting one.
Yep, and then we kill him when he shows up with one.

I don't have a problem with the proper authorities ridding the world of someone misusing a gun. However, those of us that hunt and those of us that teach our kids about guns aren't misusing them.
In your opinion, not mine. Killing things for sport is unnecessary.

In your opinion. Problem is you don't get to determine what's necesary for me.

You say killing for sport is unnecessary yet your support abortion.
Yep, because it's not for sport and it doesn't kill a living thing, it kills a potential living thing. Big difference.

No wonder you're writing foolishness. You believe a lie. An unborn baby is very much a living thing. Read a biology book sometime.

No, they should be afraid of guns, according to you.
51256286.jpg
Children should be.

Forum List

Back