South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

I have, several times now.
No, you haven't...stop listening to those voices in your head!
Is this related to the dummy who thinks that if you follow all the safety rules with guns there will be no accidents, which is utter nonsense? Yeah, I thought so.

If all safety rules are followed, there will be no accidental shootings. It really is that simple.
Yeah, it doesn't work that way, especially when we have guns that fire themselves.

Hunting also allows someone to provide steroid and antibiotic free, lean meat for their family, friends and even food banks and other charitable organizations.
Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. Want a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.
So...are you a strict vegetarian or just a raging hypocrite?
Nope, I get meat from the store like a normal person who doesn't think that killing an animal you aren't going equals a sport.

So?
So, if you don't eat what you kill then you have no reason to kill it. That's just you and your beer buddies playing with deadly toys because you love them.

Hunting also allows someone to provide steroid and antibiotic free, lean meat for their family, friends and even food banks and other charitable organizations.
Very few people hunt for meat, and no one has to. Want a clean hamburger, raises a cow, I'm not going to stop you.
Nope, I get meat from the store like a normal person who doesn't think that killing an animal you aren't going equals a sport.

So?
So, if you don't eat what you kill then you have no reason to kill it. That's just you and your beer buddies playing with deadly toys because you love them.

Well, I don't have "beer buddies" nor do I hunt. :D I just don't think that is your call to make for other people. What makes you think you have the right to tell others how they should live their lives?

Is this related to the dummy who thinks that if you follow all the safety rules with guns there will be no accidents, which is utter nonsense? Yeah, I thought so.

If all safety rules are followed, there will be no accidental shootings. It really is that simple.
Yeah, it doesn't work that way, especially when we have guns that fire themselves.

Guns don't fire themselves. You MUST know that you are ridiculous. You must, or you are really very ignorant person.

So?

Well, I don't have "beer buddies" nor do I hunt. :D I just don't think that is your call to make for other people. What makes you think you have the right to tell others how they should live their lives?
I'm much smarter than they are for starters. And I don't swallow the propaganda that they do. I also think for myself, and they don't think at all.

Guns don't fire themselves. You MUST know that you are ridiculous. You must, or you are really very ignorant person.
I've already posted links to guns that fire themselves, two of them so far, and I quit looking after that.

So?

I'm much smarter than they are for starters. And I don't swallow the propaganda that they do. I also think for myself, and they don't think at all.

Who is "they?" Everybody else? :lol: I think you must be like 12 or something.

I've already posted links to guns that fire themselves, two of them so far, and I quit looking after that.

Yes, well, others pointed out the flaws in your conclusions already. :)

Yes, well, others pointed out the flaws in your conclusions already. :)
They thought they did, only there weren't any. With guns accidental shootings and deaths will always occur, always. It's the nature of the beast.

So?

"They" is just about everyone else, nearly without exception. Humans are as dumb as dog shit, and Americans, like yourself, are some of the very worst.

"They" is just about everyone else, nearly without exception. Humans are as dumb as dog shit, and Americans, like yourself, are some of the very worst.

Mm. I disagree. I think we are amongst the best. :) You, OTOH, are a bitter and demanding little wussy. Thankfully, most Americans are not like you. You are a sorry excuse for a man, I must say.

Mm. I disagree. I think we are amongst the best.
I know what you "think", but like most things it simply isn't true.

Mm. I disagree. I think we are amongst the best.
I know what you "think", but like most things it simply isn't true.

No, you are just simply wrong. :D

No Planned Parenthood but the NRA is just fine in schools? Got it. Gun nuts, fucking nuts since guns have but one purpose, killing. Next up, Understanding Racism, by the KKK.

Yes, if fewer children die because they know gun safety that means fewer dead little bodies for you and your anti gun nut buddies to drag in front of cameras to preach anti gun nuttery.....

As I predicted, the usual leftist fanatics on the board have no reply to the facts in the article. They can only point out that guns are dangerous when improperly used. Naturally, you won't find them pointing that out about cars or power tools, which kill far more people than guns. When they do, then you can assume they have people's safety in mind, rather than their own abject fear and desire to control others.

:rolleyes-41:
Are you ok with sex education being taught in schools?

Sure....don't have sex until you are married or your life chances will be diminished.....doesn't take much to tell kids that....

Now South Carolina is proposing that children get basic gun and safety training in school - something that used to be common at schools just a few generations ago...
good idea if state has lots of children exposed to weapons. especially if children are exposed to unsecured weapons. AND make the school day longer, because YOU are asking teachers to do more than teach education, just like the leftists you condemn do.

Irony alert!

People...it is very simple....you teach gun safety alongside fire safety...which is taught in all grade schools....all you have to do is teach the 4 rules of gun safety for kids....takes about 10 minutes and it could save a lot of little lives....

You simply present this to the kids....

If you find a gun in your home, or a friends home remember these 4 rules....

1) Stop

2) Don't touch

3) Leave the room

4) Find an adult....

You lefties are silly.....

Sure. I think gun safety should be optional though as many kids probably won't have to deal with guns in their lives. They all have a penis or vagina though.
Why do you want children to remain ignorant to the dangers of firearms?

Oh, that's easy...so when they accidentally shoot themselves or a friend, the anti gunners can drag the dead little body in front of the first camera they can see and cry for more gun control....if the kids know how to be safe around guns, then no more dead little propaganda props......

Now South Carolina is proposing that children get basic gun and safety training in school - something that used to be common at schools just a few generations ago...
good idea if state has lots of children exposed to weapons. especially if children are exposed to unsecured weapons. AND make the school day longer, because YOU are asking teachers to do more than teach education, just like the leftists you condemn do.

Irony alert!

People...it is very simple....you teach gun safety alongside fire safety...which is taught in all grade schools....all you have to do is teach the 4 rules of gun safety for kids....takes about 10 minutes and it could save a lot of little lives....

You simply present this to the kids....

If you find a gun in your home, or a friends home remember these 4 rules....

1) Stop

2) Don't touch

3) Leave the room

4) Find an adult....

You lefties are silly.....

What? Some homes are loaded (*pun) with guns. methinks you are being ridiculous. A parent can teach that much better -- especially parents that have guns in their homes

you sound as if you are giving advice to kids who will find illegal guns :lol:

As I predicted, the usual leftist fanatics on the board have no reply to the facts in the article. They can only point out that guns are dangerous when improperly used. Naturally, you won't find them pointing that out about cars or power tools, which kill far more people than guns. When they do, then you can assume they have people's safety in mind, rather than their own abject fear and desire to control others.

:rolleyes-41:
Are you ok with sex education being taught in schools?

Sure....don't have sex until you are married or your life chances will be diminished.....doesn't take much to tell kids that....

Most kids are going to give into temptation and have sex before they are married. :rolleyes-41: Were YOU a virgin when you got married? Chances are, you were not. Teaching children safety when it comes to sex is important too! A LOT of kids are going to have sex regardless of what you say because it is a natural human desire.

Besides, let's face facts, most people who are virgins into adulthood is most often not because of their own CHOICE. :lol:

Forum List

Back