South Korea: Kim Wants to Denuclearize During Trumps Term

President Trump took the young man President Un aside and taught him a little bit about what North Korea is lacking and how embracing some freedom can really help him as well as his people. Un is a young'un, if he wants to live to old age he has to change.

Imagine North Korea as a wealthy state with premium resorts built in Pyongyang and elsewhere? It could happen, Trump knows it, he convinced Un it could happen too. NK may well decide to abandon Tyranny in favor of the Free Market- that would be tremendous

OK, so Obama-Hillary-Kerry's "Smart Diplomacy" is finally taking affect. Great job Democrats!

Kim Wants to Denuclearize During Trump’s Term, South Korea Says.

lol….that’s wonderful. Too bad that you can’t trust anything he says; much like our blob/leader at 1600 Pennsylvania

Yeah, it's not that we don't trust Democrats, just that some of us don't want tax increases, open borders, free college, free healthcare and free money.

President Trump took the young man President Un aside and taught him a little bit about what North Korea is lacking and how embracing some freedom can really help him as well as his people. Un is a young'un, if he wants to live to old age he has to change.

Imagine North Korea as a wealthy state with premium resorts built in Pyongyang and elsewhere? It could happen, Trump knows it, he convinced Un it could happen too. NK may well decide to abandon Tyranny in favor of the Free Market- that would be tremendous
Kim wants an In n Out and Chick Fil A in Pyongyang before he signs.

But I thought this deal was purely between South and North Korea and had nothing to do with Trump.....

But I thought this deal was purely between South and North Korea and had nothing to do with Trump.....

What deal? How many times has NK said they were ready for a deal only to “change their mind” later on

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
8E843E1F-AAE3-4777-AFE7-99ECEAE30DDB.jpeg

Forum List

Back