Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

Obama is so arrogant that he will not leave voluntary like Nixon did. He will go out kicking and screaming. His last thing he will say. Let me clear this is all bush's fault

I challenge you to find one lie that I've said.

The only fact you've claimed is that Obama, Rice, and Hillary refused to save those people.

That's a hope, not the truth :cool:

Pretty sure it was Hillary/Obama/Rice who did not send back-up troops while fighting those terrorists. And it was them who tried to deny that this was a terrorist attack all along. So in other words, you refuse to hold people accountable while lives are lost. That would make you a coward.

Technically, Rice didn't have a role in whether troops were saved. She just sold a phony narrative after the fact.

We know that the embassy sent out various forms of communications and that none of our resources were deployed to help them. We know that they sold a phony story after the fact. We can speculate about the reasons. But those are undeniable facts.

Just like you said we can only speculate about the reasons. And that means there's no way of proving any guilt. Should we review what happened and make changes to prevent such a thing from happening again? Absolutely.

But a witch hunt will only waste our time. As for the phony story; that's still being looked into. But I don't think the administration is stupid enough to think they could cover up a coordinated attack on an American embassy. I do think that immediately after an attack there is a lot of information swirling around and it takes a while to put everything together and find out what happened.

So all they're guilty of is getting information from immediately after an attack wrong. Calling it terrorism from the get-go wouldn't have saved anyone or changed anything. If only 1 plane had flown into the WTC and Al-Qaeda hadn't come out immediately taking credit for it... Bush probably would've thought it was just an accident.

Last edited:
To this day, it is not known what role President Richard Nixon played in the break-in at the Watergate Hotel, but the tape recordings from the White House confirm he and Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman discussed using the CIA to slow down the FBI investigation.

It was the cover-up, as history records, that eventually brought about Nixon’s resignation in disgrace.

Now, Congress is investigating an alleged cover-up of the terrorist attack Sept. 11, 2012, on the U.S. foreign service facility in Benghazi, Libya, amid predictions from prominent voices that the scandal will bring down the Obama administration.

Former Arkansas governor and onetime presidential candidate Mike Huckabee made the bold prediction this week, ahead of a House hearing Wednesday that will feature witnesses of the attack.

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” he said. “I know that puts me on a limb. But this is not minor. It wasn’t minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover up what really happened in Watergate.

“But, I remind you – as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

Benghazi buzz: Obama predicted to leave office

I don't understand why I should buy into this guy's prediction, especially since he is a republican. I would trust a scholar or a political scientist before I would trust a partisan hack.

Also, the fact that 4 Americans died is irrelevant when we are talking about this talking point controversy. The controversy is about how the government handled the attack after the fact.

Sorry to say.......he wont be going anywhere. One finger in the air will catch the wind on the policital realities........we have limpwristed people in Congress like McCain and the rest of the Rhino assholes.

Anyway......expect some event to be coming.....and soon. Manufactured and engineered, it will blow Benghazi back to page 40 of any paper and right off the TV news.

I hope Obama is not that evil.

So Republicans aren't politicizing 4 people's deaths?

I have no doubt that Republicans have their political motivations. Why are you trying to distract from Hillary's actions? It's sad that you would not want to hold her accountable. Very sad indeed.

I think it's sad that the Republicans care more about political advantage than the deaths. They're just using them as a convenient excuse, despite the fact that incidents like that have happened in the past with not nearly this level of partisan hysteria. WHY?!?!

Pretty sure it was libyan terrorists and not Hillary who killed those people. But Republicans do love their circuses :cool:

You do realize that calling the attackers in Benghazi "terrorists" like you just did means you think the white house was lying about the incident. Right?

I think the White House was going about its business and they used the information they had. It's Republicans who think that translates to murder. :cool:
The information they had was not the information they expressed to the American people. Obama went to the UN and indicted the video for Benghazi. Even I knew that what he was saying was wrong and I don't even have a security clearance! The president of Libya called it a terrorists attack. Think about this now. The libyan president was more honest to the american people than our own president. Plus, let's get rid of the strawman you erected falsely proclaiming that republicans believe Obama and Hillary killed the folks at Benghazi. Asking who sent the stand down order and why talking points were scrubbed from all facts and why was the video blamed long after it was proven that the video had nothing to do with Benghazi are not accusations of murder. These are legitimate questions that republicans AND democrats are asking.

Last edited:
To this day, it is not known what role President Richard Nixon played in the break-in at the Watergate Hotel, but the tape recordings from the White House confirm he and Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman discussed using the CIA to slow down the FBI investigation.

It was the cover-up, as history records, that eventually brought about Nixon’s resignation in disgrace.

Now, Congress is investigating an alleged cover-up of the terrorist attack Sept. 11, 2012, on the U.S. foreign service facility in Benghazi, Libya, amid predictions from prominent voices that the scandal will bring down the Obama administration.

Former Arkansas governor and onetime presidential candidate Mike Huckabee made the bold prediction this week, ahead of a House hearing Wednesday that will feature witnesses of the attack.

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” he said. “I know that puts me on a limb. But this is not minor. It wasn’t minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover up what really happened in Watergate.

“But, I remind you – as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

I don't understand why I should buy into this guy's prediction, especially since he is a republican. I would trust a scholar or a political scientist before I would trust a partisan hack.

Also, the fact that 4 Americans died is irrelevant when we are talking about this talking point controversy. The controversy is about how the government handled the attack after the fact.

Not so. The Consulate was attacked because it wasn't adequately protected (before the assault) as it asked to be, which was the State Department's fault. During the attack, the potential rescuers were told to "Stand Down," by either the White House or the State Department.

Sorry to say.......he wont be going anywhere. One finger in the air will catch the wind on the policital realities........we have limpwristed people in Congress like McCain and the rest of the Rhino assholes.

Anyway......expect some event to be coming.....and soon. Manufactured and engineered, it will blow Benghazi back to page 40 of any paper and right off the TV news.

I hope Obama is not that evil.

You need to bookmark this site my friend. It has TONS of info all in one place.

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

It would be difficult enough to get a simple-majority Impeachment Vote out of the GOP-controlled House but good luck getting a 2/3 Conviction Vote out of the Democrat-led Senate.

Last edited:

Huckabee is a moron just like you and the rest of the right wingers.

4,000+ US troops died because of the biggest lie ever told,...

"They have WMD's and we know where they are"

Why aren't these right wing morons going after W and his cabinet? Oh that's right, It's A-OK just as long as an (R) does it :eusa_hand:

Except that WMD's were found in Iraq you fuck'n moron. And even MSNBC themselves reported on it:

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

And here's another one you uninformed fool:

NewsMax Archives

Not so. The Consulate was attacked because it wasn't adequately protected (before the assault) as it asked to be, which was the State Department's fault. During the attack, the potential rescuers were told to "Stand Down," by either the White House or the State Department.

Okay, it was the state department's error, not necessarily Obama. For Christ's sakes, Obama can't micromanage every crisis that happens under his watch.

The only fact you've claimed is that Obama, Rice, and Hillary refused to save those people.

That's a hope, not the truth :cool:

Pretty sure it was Hillary/Obama/Rice who did not send back-up troops while fighting those terrorists. And it was them who tried to deny that this was a terrorist attack all along. So in other words, you refuse to hold people accountable while lives are lost. That would make you a coward.

Technically, Rice didn't have a role in whether troops were saved. She just sold a phony narrative after the fact.

We know that the embassy sent out various forms of communications and that none of our resources were deployed to help them. We know that they sold a phony story after the fact. We can speculate about the reasons. But those are undeniable facts.

Just like you said we can only speculate about the reasons. And that means there's no way of proving any guilt. Should we review what happened and make changes to prevent such a thing from happening again? Absolutely.

But a witch hunt will only waste our time. As for the phony story; that's still being looked into. But I don't think the administration is stupid enough to think they could cover up a coordinated attack on an American embassy. I do think that immediately after an attack there is a lot of information swirling around and it takes a while to put everything together and find out what happened.

So all they're guilty of is getting information from immediately after an attack wrong. Calling it terrorism from the get-go wouldn't have saved anyone or changed anything. If only 1 plane had flown into the WTC and Al-Qaeda hadn't come out immediately taking credit for it... Bush probably would've thought it was just an accident.

We know that they were derelict of duty and that they did nothing to aid those in danger. We know that they have oppressed people who sought to bring out the truth. We know that they sold a phony narrative. I didn't say they had no guilt. I said that we would have to speculate as to their precise motives. I think that's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. So, not to you.

Okay, it was the state department's error, not necessarily Obama. For Christ's sakes, Obama can't micromanage every crisis that happens under his watch.

Especially when he's in Las Vegas on a campaign tour which takes priority over emergencies like terror attacks, don't ya know. And that my friend, is the God's truth.

Here's the biggest difference, sparky. Nixon was involved in the coverup of a crime. In this faux-scandal, not only is Obama not involved, but no crime has been committed.

Only an extreme libtard like J.E.D. could claim a scandal like Benghazi - which has included volumes of concrete evidence like e-mails, documents found at the location, and even first hand accounts from whistleblowers inside Obama's own administration could refer to this as a "faux-scandal" :lmao:

I'm just waiting for J.E.D. to refer to the sun as a "faux-sun". It doesn't actually exist... :lmao:

Pretty sure it was libyan terrorists and not Hillary who killed those people. But Republicans do love their circuses :cool:

Your account is inaccurate.

Intelligence given to the administration from the beginning was still clearly trying to figure out the nature of the attack. They said that one of the possibilities was a riot due to people being offended by the anti-Muslim video.

Rice and Clinton repeated that. They were repeating what was given to them by the intel community.

But when the intelligence was more clear and they corrected what exactly happened a few days later, Rice and Clinton and the administration reported the correction.

Also, there were no "back-up troops". The closest troops they had could have never gotten there in time, and that was according to military testimony in front of the Senate, including Secretary of Defense Pinetta back in February.

You're simply carrying on right-wing blog memes made up by fucking morons.

A few DAYS later?? More like weeks! And even if you were right that it was a few days, Obama and Clinton knew AS IT WAS HAPPENING that it was a terrorist attack. They lied ....why not accept that?

One step away;

ClickHandler.ashx

Especially when he's in Las Vegas on a campaign tour which takes priority over emergencies like terror attacks, don't ya know. And that my friend, is the God's truth.

Are you saying that he shouldn't have been in Las Vegas because he should have expected there would be a random overseas attack?

Forum List

Back