Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

So Republicans aren't politicizing 4 people's deaths?

I have no doubt that Republicans have their political motivations. Why are you trying to distract from Hillary's actions? It's sad that you would not want to hold her accountable. Very sad indeed.

Pretty sure it was libyan terrorists and not Hillary who killed those people. But Republicans do love their circuses :cool:

The biggest story in Hillary's role is not even being discussed by anyone.

Hillary screamed during her Congressional hearings, "what difference does it make at this point" about responsibility and what went wrong. She then followed that up with "our job is to fix what went wrong".

Uh.....ok? How do you fix what the problem is if you refuse to dig for the root cause and place blame where it belongs? :cuckoo:

It was a MAJOR fuck-up on her part, and nearly no one caught it.

I have no doubt that Republicans have their political motivations. Why are you trying to distract from Hillary's actions? It's sad that you would not want to hold her accountable. Very sad indeed.

Pretty sure it was libyan terrorists and not Hillary who killed those people. But Republicans do love their circuses :cool:

Pretty sure it was the Obama Administration running arms to Al Qaeda in Syria which started the wheels in motion, and then the Obama Administration telling ALL security personnel to stand down so that the few eye witnesses to their criminal activity could be assassinated for them.

But hey, you never were one to let facts get in the way of protecting "dear leader". The man is bringing the communism to our shores that you so desperately desire, so you will over look any criminal activity by him and his people.

The biggest story in Hillary's role is not even being discussed by anyone.

Hillary screamed during her Congressional hearings, "what difference does it make at this point"
about responsibility and what went wrong. She then followed that up with "our job is to fix what went wrong".

Uh.....ok? How do you fix what the problem is if you refuse to dig for the root cause and place blame where it belongs? :cuckoo:

It was a MAJOR fuck-up on her part, and nearly no one caught it.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE OBSESSING ABOUT IT :cool:

13 Benghazis happened under Bush in which over 100 people were killed at US embassies and consulates, but Republicans weren't interested in even looking at those.

I'm still trying to understand what the grand conspiracy is.

Just seems like the Clinton and Obama haters are out in full force with their vitriol, but still can't explain what the fuck the controversy is all about.

Pretty sure it was the Obama Administration running arms to Al Qaeda in Syria which started the wheels in motion, and then the Obama Administration telling ALL security personnel to stand down so that the few eye witnesses to their criminal activity could be assassinated for them.

But hey, you never were one to let facts get in the way of protecting "dear leader". The man is bringing the communism to our shores that you so desperately desire, so you will over look any criminal activity by him and his people.

There was actually no such "stand down" order.

You are not allowed to call the bullshit in your head "facts".

How about starting a thread about evidence showing that Obama was running arms to Syria? It would be refreshing to see a thread about a real issue from conservatives on here after so long without one.

Pretty sure it was Hillary/Obama/Rice who did not send back-up troops while fighting those terrorists. And it was them who tried to deny that this was a terrorist attack all along. So in other words, you refuse to hold people accountable while lives are lost. That would make you a coward.

Rottweiler appears to be the type who reads a right-wing blog of someone who makes something up online, and then just believes it without checking it out.

That's the basis of this whole case against Obama; a bunch of fucking online trolls say "he was running guns to Syria" and then they just agree that that must be true.

Fucking idiots.

More people are coming forward who want to be heard too. By the time this is over, hopefully, obama will be dragged from the white house in handcuffs and leg irons.

13 Benghazis happened under Bush in which over 100 people were killed at US embassies and consulates, but Republicans weren't interested in even looking at those.

I'm still trying to understand what the grand conspiracy is.

Just seems like the Clinton and Obama haters are out in full force with their vitriol, but still can't explain what the fuck the controversy is all about.

You know the deal. You're just a coward.

How about starting a thread about evidence showing that Obama was running arms to Syria? It would be refreshing to see a thread about a real issue from conservatives on here after so long without one.

Okay. Since you asked.

More people are coming forward who want to be heard too. By the time this is over, hopefully, obama will be dragged from the white house in handcuffs and leg irons.

I like that visual. Thank you! :wink_2:

Pretty sure it was Hillary/Obama/Rice who did not send back-up troops while fighting those terrorists. And it was them who tried to deny that this was a terrorist attack all along. So in other words, you refuse to hold people accountable while lives are lost. That would make you a coward.

Your account is inaccurate.

Intelligence given to the administration from the beginning was still clearly trying to figure out the nature of the attack. They said that one of the possibilities was a riot due to people being offended by the anti-Muslim video.

Rice and Clinton repeated that. They were repeating what was given to them by the intel community.

But when the intelligence was more clear and they corrected what exactly happened a few days later, Rice and Clinton and the administration reported the correction.

Also, there were no "back-up troops". The closest troops they had could have never gotten there in time, and that was according to military testimony in front of the Senate, including Secretary of Defense Pinetta back in February.

You're simply carrying on right-wing blog memes made up by fucking morons.

Last edited:

Not sure that Obama's actions were (legally) criminal. And I have no doubt that a Congress, which votes along party lines, will not impeach him, no matter how bad it is. I just think it's sad that the ideologues here, are so entrenched that they'll look the other way on anything their lords and masters do.

So what did Hillary and Obama have to gain from not sending back up troops? Absolutely nothing.

Could we have sent in special forces to save them? No. What we could've done is sent some fighter jets to buzz the consulate. Would that have helped anything? One can only speculate. Were there military and political obstacles? Yes. Are Obama and Hillary criminally responsible for the deaths of those people? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying Bush should have been dragged from the White House in handcuffs for letting 13 embassies and consulates get attacked while he was in office?

Or is it different now because it's Obama and he's black and that makes you uncomfortable?

So what did Hillary and Obama have to gain from not sending back up troops? Absolutely nothing.

Could we have sent in special forces to save them? No. What we could've done is sent some fighter jets to buzz the consulate. Would that have helped anything? One can only speculate. Were there military and political obstacles? Yes. Are Obama and Hillary criminally responsible for the deaths of those people? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly right.

If you're 8 weeks from re-election, why would it be in your interest to have your own people killed in Libya?

It's totally illogical, but then that's how the neo-cons and the baggers roll, I guess.

So you're saying Bush should have been dragged from the White House in handcuffs for letting 13 embassies and consulates get attacked while he was in office?

Or is it different now because it's Obama and he's black and that makes you uncomfortable?

I am saying what I'm saying and don't put words in my mouth.

Thank you.

Interpol and TheOldSchool; I could spend time deconstructing your lies; but its clear that you want to have your own farcical versions of the truth.

Forum List

Back