Spitting on Dr Kings legacy

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." — Frederick Douglass

Great quote! I hope you are living up to it.

Continuing to demonstrate your simplicity and stupidity--I didn't even mention the Black Panther case--but let me illuminate you as to which presidential administration allowed the obvious voter intimidation at the hands of militant weapon carrying men at polling places to simply be swept under the rug.

"Attorney General Eric Holder finally got fed up Tuesday with claims that the Justice Department went easy in a voting rights case against members of the New Black Panther Party because they are African American."
Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Really, have you been drinking this evening, or are you just stupid :razz:

Then why did the Bush admin drop the criminal case against the New Black Panthers on January 7th 2009? You white conservatives make me laugh. You are so scared that you have lost "your" country that you believe all kinds of lies and fake stories. You do no research to verify anything. I'm glad you are being overrun, you deserve all the pain you are about to feel.

How the hell do you know I'm white? Is it because you have a stereotype of blacks as being Democrats? Could a black person not be conservative? Or would that make them a 'Uncle Tom'?

What is your definition of racism? It's funny, whenever dealing with a liberal about race it's easy for them to throw around accusations of racism, but they have a hard time with that word's meaning.

I haven't lost my country. My country my have lost itself, but we are all Americans and I don't consider particular groups to be unAmerican, you obviously do.

You have only demonstrated how uninformed you are. While you are digging around in that dictionary, look up hypocrite :razz:

Yes I consider racist white conservatives unAmerican and traitors. They should be dealt with justly.

From what I see you are biased toward the rich. Is that racist?

I miss your point entirely what does race and rich have to do with anything on this thread? It's about race.

Oh nothing at all dear. Carry on.

Whatever, I love how you have completely ignored all of my posts.

If any Republican had stood in front of the NAACP and lied about his father's voting record regarding the Civil Rights Act, stating his father was a champion of civil rights, when if fact his father had voted against it and led the filibuster to prevent its' passage, would that not have been newsworthy?

Now here is the million dollar question, who the fuck am I referring too?

Who was President on January 7th 2009?

Continuing to demonstrate your simplicity and stupidity--I didn't even mention the Black Panther case--but let me illuminate you as to which presidential administration allowed the obvious voter intimidation at the hands of militant weapon carrying men at polling places to simply be swept under the rug.

"Attorney General Eric Holder finally got fed up Tuesday with claims that the Justice Department went easy in a voting rights case against members of the New Black Panther Party because they are African American."
Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Then why did the Bush admin drop the criminal case against the New Black Panthers on January 7th 2009? You white conservatives make me laugh. You are so scared that you have lost "your" country that you believe all kinds of lies and fake stories. You do no research to verify anything. I'm glad you are being overrun.

We won't be overrun for long.
You have been watching the dumb down America channel for too long: Here are the facts.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tewash-new-black-panther-party-deroy-murdock#

Last edited:
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." — Frederick Douglass

I live it every day.

Then why did the Bush admin drop the criminal case against the New Black Panthers on January 7th 2009? You white conservatives make me laugh. You are so scared that you have lost "your" country that you believe all kinds of lies and fake stories. You do no research to verify anything. I'm glad you are being overrun, you deserve all the pain you are about to feel.

How the hell do you know I'm white? Is it because you have a stereotype of blacks as being Democrats? Could a black person not be conservative? Or would that make them a 'Uncle Tom'?

What is your definition of racism? It's funny, whenever dealing with a liberal about race it's easy for them to throw around accusations of racism, but they have a hard time with that word's meaning.

I haven't lost my country. My country my have lost itself, but we are all Americans and I don't consider particular groups to be unAmerican, you obviously do.

You have only demonstrated how uninformed you are. While you are digging around in that dictionary, look up hypocrite :razz:

Yes I consider racist white conservatives unAmerican and traitors. They should be dealt with justly.

I would love for you to do that. Go out and deal with them. Come deal with me :lol:

Hello------------ Bush was not President Jan 1 of 2009, Obama was. I beleive that you have been presented with the facts, in video, in archives, in data sheets,in history books, it is you that is denying wholeheartedly the truth of all of it. Keep drinking your coolaid, be fat, dumb and happy, but don't vote as you go in blindfolded and you play pin the tail on the donkey.

This is precisely the point I was making in my earlier post:

Yesterday was a historic day. On January 20th, 2009, Barack H. Obama was sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America - the first African-American ever to hold the office of U.S. Commander-in-Chief. The event was witnessed by well over one million attendees in chilly Washington D.C., and by many millions more through coverage on television and the Internet.

The Inauguration of President Barack Obama - The Big Picture - Boston.com

And from the view of your posts? You see them all the same.

WHOM is the rascist?

That is the first thing I've posted you address? My quote? I doubt, very seriously, that you know who Frederick Douglass was?

WHOM is the rascist?

He can't answer that question. He doesn't even know the damn definition of the word.

I would love for you to do that. Go out and deal with them. Come deal with me :lol:

So you are a racist white conservative?

Duly noted.

That is the first thing I've posted you address? My quote? I doubt, very seriously, that you know who Frederick Douglass was?
And what Frederick Douglass talked Lincoln out of doing...

"I'll take what is LIBERIA for $1,000 ALEX..."

I miss your point entirely what does race and rich have to do with anything on this thread? It's about race.

Oh nothing at all dear. Carry on.

Whatever, I love how you have completely ignored all of my posts.

If any Republican had stood in front of the NAACP and lied about his father's voting record regarding the Civil Rights Act, stating his father was a champion of civil rights, when if fact his father had voted against it and led the filibuster to prevent its' passage, would that not have been newsworthy?

Now here is the million dollar question, who the fuck am I referring too?

If you are talking to me, I am now not ignoring you. I am ignoring Republicans and Democrats as they have both become irrelevant if not insignificant yet. Are they both guilty? You betcha!

Hello------------ Bush was not President Jan 1 of 2009, Obama was. I beleive that you have been presented with the facts, in video, in archives, in data sheets,in history books, it is you that is denying wholeheartedly the truth of all of it. Keep drinking your coolaid, be fat, dumb and happy, but don't vote as you go in blindfolded and you play pin the tail on the donkey.

Yesterday was a historic day. On January 20th, 2009, Barack H. Obama was sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America - the first African-American ever to hold the office of U.S. Commander-in-Chief. The event was witnessed by well over one million attendees in chilly Washington D.C., and by many millions more through coverage on television and the Internet.

You didn't, and haven't, and most likely never will have, or make, a point. Given your loose understanding of the English language I doubt you know what it is to have a point.

WHOM is the rascist?

I admit I'm a proud racist, as does Google.

The people whose ancestors died on a battlefield to free all who were enslaved, who took tomato tosses at town meetings ensuring that freed slaves could vote? The ones who took public dissing from newspaper editors and death threats for allowing blacks to enter institutions of higher learning.

Salt, somewhere, you had a little too much DNC kool-aid. It's okay, though, listening to the faerie tales, drinking the kool aid, we still support equal rights, and I'm glad the Democrats learned the error of their ways when I was going to high school and the Democrats were sewing up their sons nice long white robes with pointy hats.

You didn't, and haven't, and most likely never will have, or make, a point. Given your loose understanding of the English language I doubt you know what it is to have a point.

Was Obama president on January 1st 2009?

Forum List

Back