Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews they want to have their cake, and eat it too..
muslims only want to exterminate Jews. That endeavor hasn't gone well for all who have tried before them.

As if there's no Jews who want to exterminate Muslims... Haha good joke.
It's known as recognition of the right to exist. Palley's gots ta go.

Pushing out Palestinians would trigger the War that will end Israel.

Jews pushed for Tolerance , and anti-Genocide, and anti-Colonialist views in this World, now they're going to pay for it, no ones going to tolerate their genocide, and colonialism except for hardcore Zionist brutes.

If you're a big Zionist, you're pretty much admitting you're someone who has limited intellectual, or morality capabilities.
The Palleys gots ta go. I would feel bad for them if they'd ever accomplished anything.

Jews don't have the right to push Palestinians off land they've been on for 100's of years... Especially considering almost all of Israel's Jews are newcomers.

muslims only want to exterminate Jews. That endeavor hasn't gone well for all who have tried before them.

Jews pushed for Tolerance , and anti-Genocide, and anti-Colonialist views in this World, now they're going to pay for it, no ones going to tolerate their genocide, and colonialism except for hardcore Zionist brutes.

If you're a big Zionist, you're pretty much admitting you're someone who has limited intellectual, or morality capabilities.
The Palleys gots ta go. I would feel bad for them if they'd ever accomplished anything.

Jews don't have the right to push Palestinians off land they've been on for 100's of years... Especially considering almost all of Israel's Jews are newcomers.
They have the power to do so. Palleys haven't built so much as a bridge in their country. Haven't grown an olive tree. Worthless and won't be missed.

They have the power to do so. Palleys haven't built so much as a bridge in their country. Haven't grown an olive tree. Worthless and won't be missed.

The World has the power to Nuke Israel, if it tries to expel Palestinians.

Leave it to Jews to behave towards Palestinians like everyone else did to Jews, that they can't stop crying about.

But, Goyim mega-Zionists this is something too stupid for words.

If you're not a Jew, and a mega-Zionist you're basically little more than a Monkey in terms of intellect, and morality.

Jew logic.

Europeans expel Jews from their own country... Demons wah wah.

Jews immigrate to a country not of their own, get their country, immediately expel Palestinians.... It's right because blah blah.

It's no wonder no one likes Jews, except the feeble minded, and well Jews.

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans
trump is an international embarrassment to the Left.

FIFY

To all decent Americans. Having an insane whore, pervert, and conman representing the American People on the world stage is too humiliating for words. I just hope that the folks overseas realize that he does not represent our values.

YEAH!!! Stop sending Bill Clinton on roadshows!!!

Greg

The land belonged to the Ottomans for many centuries.

Greg

Leave it to Jews to behave towards Palestinians like everyone else did to Jews, that they can't stop crying about.

If you're not a Jew, and a mega-Zionist you're basically little more than a Monkey in terms of intellect, and morality.
No one will even notice the Palleys are gone.

They will notice the olive orchards and beautiful cities that arise where the Palleys used to live, though.

The land belonged to the Ottomans for many centuries.

Greg

Arabs inhabited Palestine for 1,000 + years...

The territory changes do not mean the Arabs didn't live there as the majority of the land... All census data proves this.

They will notice the olive orchards and beautiful cities that arise where the Palleys used to live, though.

I'm a racist, against Muslims, and against Jews.

But, where I'll draw the line is Colonialism and Genocide.'

That's what Israel's doing, doesn't really matter who's superior... Humans even if Sub-Human still are beings, and have feelings.

I'm so sorry about your terrible lack of morality.

That's what Israel's doing, doesn't really matter who's superior... Humans even if Sub-Human still are beings, and have feelings.

Still, those worthless slugs must abandon their sand trap. It's time civilized people made good use of the land.

When I was in France and they pretended like they couldn't speak English I would snap my fingers and demand they bring someone who spoke it.

They never failed to find someone. Much more polite, too.
Behavior like yours explains why folks like you find them rude. :ahole-1:

Still, those worthless slugs must abandon their sand trap. It's time civilized people made good use of the land.

You sound like a Colonist savage.

Jews are even way more violent than Palestinians.

Are you kidding me? really?

You're like a pinnacle of American brainwashing when it comes to Israel, and Jews.

I actually covered it in the #2 statement here.

U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

You're like a pinnacle of American brainwashing when it comes to Israel, and Jews.

All of my fans would rather post about me than the thread topic so I'm accustomed to it.

Worthless palleys gots ta get out of the way of progress. Take their cave dwelling butts and live in a different shit hole.

All of my fans would rather post about me than the thread topic so I'm accustomed to it.

Worthless palleys gots ta get out of the way of progress. Take their cave dwelling butts and live in a different shit hole.

More people agree on expelling Jews than Palestinians in terms of history.

Yeah... The World has thought if anyone's got to go it's Jews.

When I was in France and they pretended like they couldn't speak English I would snap my fingers and demand they bring someone who spoke it.

They never failed to find someone. Much more polite, too.
Behavior like yours explains why folks like you find them rude. :ahole-1:
I found them very obedient. They would run and hustle to find me a decent human being.
You'd be fine with a person from France demanding that you speak French, right?

It's not a popularity contest lol.

The Jews have the power. The palleys dig tunnels and try to harm Israel. I prefer constructive societies.

I'd imagine there's some kind of Chimp Fest in the U.S.A South, and Middle-America which hands out brochures, and giving lectures on why we need to support Israel our enemy, but mock France our ally in all portions of history.

You can't really get anymore stupid... There must be some kind of massive brainwashing...

It's not a popularity contest lol.

The Jews have the power. The palleys dig tunnels and try to harm Israel. I prefer constructive societies.

Jews will erase themselves by starting the War to end all Wars if they try to expel the Palestinians..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back