Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

No, you idiot. She was fined for not reporting her payment to Fusion GPS, not for not reporting payment to Christopher Steele, because Steele was hired and paid by Fusion GPS.

Even has Fusion GPS not hired Steele, Hillary and the DNC still would have been fined for not reporting a payment to Fusion GPS.
Steele was working for her via GPS...geez man.

yes, she fraudletly covered up that payment, in violation of Federal Campaign laws, something the FEC never claimed Trump violated.

Prosect?? Is Trump dead? If you meant prosecute, then yes.
Yes sorry, on my phone and f that up.

Glad you admit that Clinton did what they are prosecuting Trump for.

and you wonder why folks say Demafascsist run a two tiered justice system

Steele was working for her via GPS...geez man.

yes, she fraudletly covered up that payment, in violation of Federal Campaign laws, something the FEC never claimed Trump violated.

Imbecile, she only had to report to those she paid. She never paid Steele. Fusion GPS did.

You can't even prove she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Yes sorry, on my phone and f that up.

Glad you admit that Clinton did what they are prosecuting Trump for.

and you wonder why folks say Demafascsist run a two tiered justice system

Yes, Clinton falsified business records and was fined. And Trump is currently on trial for falsifying business records.

Two glaring differences.

1) Unlike Hillary, Trump has not been convicted. But that could change in the near future.

2) Unlike Trump, Hillary was not accused of falsifying business records with the intent of covering up a crime, which turns it from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Imbecile, she only had to report to those she paid. She never paid Steele. Fusion GPS did.

You can't even prove she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.
He was working for fusion gps for her. Of course I can, he created the dossier for her

The FEC said she fraudulently hide those payments for his work in violation of federal campaign laws

He was working for fusion gps for her. Of course I can, he created the dossier for her

The FEC said she fraudulently hide those payments for his work in violation of federal campaign laws

Doesn't matter, she didn't hire him.

And no, she was not fined for hiding payments to Steele. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :cuckoo:

I’d say millions fewer than in ‘20.
And you base that on what? Joe Biden's stellar performance as President? Before people were casting votes not knowing what kind of President Biden might be...they KNOW now exactly what kind of President he has been! He awful at the economy. He's awful with the border. He's awful with foreign policy. And as the cherry on top...he's corrupt...cashing in on his political power to enrich his family by over 20 Million dollars.

My prediction is that Trump will get slightly more votes than he did in 2020 whereas Biden will get far fewer votes than he did back then.

Doesn't matter, she didn't hire him.

And no, she was not fined for hiding payments to Steele. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :cuckoo:
Hillary put the country through YEARS of political strife because of the "dossiers" that she paid for to smear Donald Trump and all of the lies to cover up what she'd done! The biggest political dirty trick of all time and she didn't get punished for it AT ALL!

Last edited:
Interesting.

made false statements to a federally-insured financial institution in connection with a $500,000 home equity loan, and, in 2016, caused $280,000 in payments to be made to silence two women who otherwise planned to speak publicly about their alleged affairs with a presidential candidate, thereby intending to influence the 2016 presidential election.

This was dated August 2018.

Who do you suppose I should believe?

Some random guy on the internet. Or a press release of the Bill Barr DOJ.
Show me where ANYONE else has ever been charged with a crime for A) making false statements on a loan that was paid back in full with interest and on time...or B) charged with a crime for paying someone to sign an NDA?

And you base that on what? Joe Biden's stellar performance as President? Before people were casting votes not knowing what kind of President Biden might be...they KNOW now exactly what kind of President he has been! He awful at the economy. He's awful with the border. He's awful with foreign policy. And as the cherry on top...he's corrupt...cashing in on his political power to enrich his family by over 20 Million dollars.

My prediction is that Trump will get slightly more votes than he did in 2020 whereas Biden will get far fewer votes than he did back then.

Based on lack of support for both candidates, that's probably right. I myself know a few people who voted in 2020 who say they're not voting this year.

Hillary put the country through YEARS of political strife because of the "dossiers" that she paid for to smear Donald Trump and all of the lies to cover up what she'd done! The biggest political dirty trick of all time and she didn't get punished for it AT ALL!

Great, prove she was involved in Fusion GPS's decision to hire Steele...

Based on lack of support for both candidates, that's probably right. I myself know a few people who voted in 2020 who say they're not voting this year.
The GOP is going to turn out for Trump. They know what a disaster another four years of Democrat rule will be for the country. Do you think Jews are going to vote for Biden? Do you think people who are paying 20% more for the things they buy now compared to when Trump was in office are going to vote for more of that?

Democrats have one issue to run on and that's abortion. Trump has made it quite clear that he does not want a Federal ruling on abortion but rather is leaving it to the individual States to decide for themselves. At the end of the day if you're a woman living in New York or California? You're in no danger of losing the right to an abortion. If anything abortion law in your State will be MORE permissive than it was under Roe V Wade. The Main Stream Media will attempt to scare women into thinking Trump WILL look for a Federal law on abortion but the fact of the matter is that he's NEVER been hardcore when it comes to that issue!

Great, prove she was involved in Fusion GPS's decision to hire Steele...
Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID for that political smear job, Faun and I think you know it! It's without question one of the sleaziest political dirty tricks in modern American political history!

I base that on Trump losing more voters than he’s gaining. Does it really help to tell the “RINOS” they’re not wanted? Seems like a strategic error to me. They don’t have to vote for Biden, just not for Trump.

I base that on Trump losing more voters than he’s gaining. Does it really help to tell the “RINOS” they’re not wanted? Seems like a strategic error to me. They don’t have to vote for Biden, just not for Trump.
The biggest problem with that theory, Konradv is that those same RINOS are going to know that not voting risks another four years of the Biden Administration "dumpster fire"! As much as some of them might not like Trump's personality...most of them like his policies and dislike most of Joe's! I think they and many Independents hold their noses...vote for Trump and a return to competent government. The alternative is four more years of poor fiscal policy...poor foreign policy and a green new deal that's going to be an epic disaster!

The biggest problem with that theory, Konradv is that those same RINOS are going to know that not voting risks another four years of the Biden Administration "dumpster fire"! As much as some of them might not like Trump's personality...most of them like his policies and dislike most of Joe's! I think they and many Independents hold their noses...vote for Trump and a return to competent government. The alternative is four more years of poor fiscal policy...poor foreign policy and a green new deal that's going to be an epic disaster!
You’re a loon! Take off the MAGA glasses. 😎

You’re a loon! Take off the MAGA glasses. 😎
Do you really want another four years of the shit we're going through now, Konradv? I don't know if the US can handle another Biden term. I don't make statements like that lightly but Joe really does have a knack for fucking things up!

Forum List

Back