Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

As if you’d respect the exoneration of Trump….give me a break… :rolleyes:
There only needs to be one juror to produce a non-guilty result. That would be the end of it, because to try again wouldn't impact the election.

/----/ Here are your NYC Union workers. I thought they were told to support Dementia Joe.
Got a cite for that? :cool-45:

You seem to assume that because there are so many RINO Republicans in the House and Seante, there must be legions of RINO voters, who eagerly vote for people who run as Republicans and then give in to the Democrats on every important issue.

No, there are legions of Republican voters who vote for Republicans who talk a good game during their campaigns, but then spend their terms voting however they need to in order to keep the media from spotlighting them and accusing them of racism or loving Putin, or hating immigrants or whatever the phrase of the day.

That's why we get massive aid to Ukraine to secure their border while ours is left open.

Voters who have RINO lawmakers in their states and districts will vote for Trump because they are sick of the GOP weakness. His calling out the weak ones will not offend them.
There are fewer and fewer devoted Trump voters every day.

All they need to show is Cohen's payment to her was only for the campaign
Right that is all they have to prove. Good luck with that. Trump already established a precedent that he didn't want her to come out with the story well prior to his campaign. Common sense also dictates that he had additional motivations for this story not to be released. The case would be laughed out of court if not in such a liberal district.

Your mistake is thinking we want Biden for president. What you underestimate, and may have underestimated in 2020, is how many people want Trump out of office.
Would you agree that we will have two real choices for President in November...either Joe Biden or Donald Trump? You and your family may not "want" Biden for President but let's be honest here...only one of those two has any chance of winning the Presidency!

Which brings us back to the question...do people want four more years of Joe Biden or four more years of Donald Trump? There is a stark difference between the two men...a stark difference between the policies of the two administrations! You should be able to make an informed decision on what works and what doesn't. My point is a choice between two totally different sets of policies is what people will have when they go to the polls. If the vote is based on THAT then polls would indicate that Trump would win handily. He out polls Biden on the things that Americans have stated are their primary concerns...inflation...border security...and crime.

That too is not proof Hillary knew Fusion GPS hired Steele. A pity you can't prove she knew. :itsok:
So what you want us to believe is that Hillary's campaign and the DNC paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to a company well known for political dirty tricks but Hillary didn't know about the dirty tricks that company then undertook? Let's be honest here, Faun! You know that Hillary KNEW what Glenn Simpson was going to be doing and you know that because of the great pains that she took to hide the money transfer TO Fusion GPS! She did not want people to know that she was behind that smear!

Right that is all they have to prove. Good luck with that. Trump already established a precedent that he didn't want her to come out with the story well prior to his campaign. Common sense also dictates that he had additional motivations for this story not to be released. The case would be laughed out of court if not in such a liberal district.

Except the prosecution says they have evidence that Trump wanted to stall paying Daniels until after the election, and then not pay her at all. Which would show he didn't give a shit about his wife, or anyone else, hearing about it. If the prosecution produces that evidence in court, Trump's only hope is having a Fifth Avenuer on that jury who refuses to convict him no matter what the evidence shows.

Except the prosecution says they have evidence that Trump wanted to stall paying Daniels until after the election, and then not pay her at all. Which would show he didn't give a shit about his wife, or anyone else, hearing about it. If the prosecution produces that evidence in court, Trump's only hope is having a Fifth Avenuer on that jury who refuses to convict him no matter what the evidence shows.
It would only take one, and it would all go away because there wouldn't be enough time to have the desired impact on the election to try again.

Would you agree that we will have two real choices for President in November...either Joe Biden or Donald Trump? You and your family may not "want" Biden for President but let's be honest here...only one of those two has any chance of winning the Presidency!

Which brings us back to the question...do people want four more years of Joe Biden or four more years of Donald Trump? There is a stark difference between the two men...a stark difference between the policies of the two administrations! You should be able to make an informed decision on what works and what doesn't. My point is a choice between two totally different sets of policies is what people will have when they go to the polls. If the vote is based on THAT then polls would indicate that Trump would win handily. He out polls Biden on the things that Americans have stated are their primary concerns...inflation...border security...and crime.

only one of those two has any chance of winning the Presidency!

Who knows what you're smoking? They each have a chance at winning.

Polls this far out are meaningless.

And the one candidate who should be in prison, not the Oval Office, is Trump, who tried, and fortunately failed, to steal the election he lost.

I don't want Biden but if it does end up being the two of then, I have no choice. If either of them don't make it to election day, I'll be voting for their replacement.

only one of those two has any chance of winning the Presidency!

Who knows what you're smoking? They each have a chance at winning.

Polls this far out are meaningless.

And the one candidate who should be in prison, not the Oval Office, is Trump, who tried, and fortunately failed, to steal the election he lost.

I don't want Biden but if it does end up being the two of then, I have no choice. If either of them don't make it to election day, I'll be voting for their replacement.
Your choice would have been to support someone else in the Democratic Primary but let's be honest, Faun...the Democrat "bench" has nothing on it that people want to vote for! Kamala? She's less popular than Biden! Mayor Pete? He's proven himself a failure as Transportation Secretary! Gavin Newsome? Do you really think the rest of the country wants to become California! Bernie? Hillary? As bad as Biden is...the other liberal choices make people cringe.

Your choice would have been to support someone else in the Democratic Primary but let's be honest, Faun...the Democrat "bench" has nothing on it that people want to vote for! Kamala? She's less popular than Biden! Mayor Pete? He's proven himself a failure as Transportation Secretary! Gavin Newsome? Do you really think the rest of the country wants to become California! Bernie? Hillary? As bad as Biden is...the other liberal choices make people cringe.
The democrats have a high school team as their bench.

So what you want us to believe is that Hillary's campaign and the DNC paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to a company well known for political dirty tricks but Hillary didn't know about the dirty tricks that company then undertook? Let's be honest here, Faun! You know that Hillary KNEW what Glenn Simpson was going to be doing and you know that because of the great pains that she took to hide the money transfer TO Fusion GPS! She did not want people to know that she was behind that smear!

No, they paid money to a law firm to manage her campaign. That lawfirm hired a U.S. research firm to conduct opposition research. Did she know how they were collecting it? I don't know and neither do you. You claim she knew but the only evidence you offer is, c'mon, you know she knew. She hid the payment to Fusion. But of course, that doesn't prove her motive was because she knew they hired Steele.

Forum List

Back