🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sponsors are dropping rush.

Rush sure didn't sound very panicked earlier.

BTW since when is AOL a sponsor? Ive never once heard them advertise on his program. Obvious I dont listen all the time, but I would expect that if they were a sponsor that they would have advertisements from time to time.

Don't have the proof yet but because of the national uproar, I believe Rush Limbaugh will soon announce his 'retirement' from his show and from talk-radio in general. Stay tuned folks.

Don't have the proof yet but because of the national uproar, I believe Rush Limbaugh will soon announce his 'retirement' from his show and from talk-radio in general. Stay tuned folks.

And I believe that you salivating for no reason.

I really don't think his net worth of $350 million gives a shit.

Rush gives a shit about this one and is very concerned about his 'legacy'. He does not want to be remembered for this sad incident and is very sorry for crossing the line of no return once to often.

well of course folks, this is WAY more important for the media than reporting on the condition of our country under the Obama administration.

when Eddie Schultz called Ingram a slut we heard about FOR ONE DAY from the lamestream media..

but, no agenda going on folks..nothing to see

Last edited:
well of course folks, this is WAY more important for the media than reporting on the condition of our country under the Obama administration.

Complaining about the free-press again?

Why then don't you move to Red China, or even North Korea or Iraq... Syria? There is no 1st ammendment for you to attack there.

when Eddie Schultz called Ingram a slut we heard about FOR ONE DAY from the lamestream media..

Ed who?

It only matters what the audience does. The sponsors will be replaced. Probably the same ones that left after it's forgotten.

I follow with interest ALL your posts on ALL these threads telling us how this is unimportant.

Sponsors are dropping rush.

Well, as fat as he is, it's a wonder they could lift him in the first place.

reality-check.jpg

MEANWHILE HERE IN THE REAL WORLD
Gas prices
Gas prices climb again, topping $3.76 nation wide
Gas prices rise Sunday; national average above $3.76-gallon - Mar. 4, 2012

Feds: No new drilling permits, but we'll tap into Strategic Petroleum Reserve!
Feds: No new drilling permits, but we'll tap into Strategic Petroleum Reserve! | Washington Examiner

Food stamps
More Than 46.5 Million Americans Participated in SNAP in December
SNAP/Food Stamp Monthly Participation Data « Food Research & Action Center

Poverty
49.1 million who fall below the poverty line
Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income

Jobs
No big pickup in job growth in 2012, forecasters say
No big pickup in job growth in 2012, forecasters say - Los Angeles Times

WHICH IS QUESTIONABLE DUE TO THE FACT THE INFORMATION COMES FROM THE OBAMA LABOR DEPARTMENT.
Unemployment Drops to "8.3" Percent in January 2012
National Employment Monthly Update

Homes
New-home sales hit a record low
New-home sales dropped in December - Jan. 26, 2012

Liberty and Rights GONE
Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions
Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions - CNN

President Obama Signed the National Defense Authorization Act
President Obama Signed the National Defense Authorization Act - Now What? - Forbes

OK liberals you can continue with your distraction flux outrage

Meanwhile, the Leader of the free world is calling this woman( Ms. Fluke) to "see how she is doing"...
PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

Forum List

Back