🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sponsors are dropping rush.

And then still etched into my memory was the night that wanda sykes, her buddy obama and a room full of demoncraps sat around and laughed at the thought of Mr. Limbaugh dying of kidney failure. Mr. Limbaugh has a lot more class than the aforementioned group of people. just sayin.

And then still etched into my memory was the night that wanda sykes, her buddy obama and a room full of demoncraps sat around and laughed at the thought of Mr. Limbaugh dying of kidney failure. Mr. Limbaugh has a lot more class than the aforementioned group of people. just sayin.

so you're a dittohead like Stephanie too? :eek:

I find it interesting that Limp Idiot was willing to double down on his comments..............

At least........until the sponsors started leaving, then it was an apology on his website yesterday, as well as another apology on his radio show today.

Proof that Limp Idiot isn't as secure as some would think.

why are his dittohead minions proud of him even after he caved?

Well..........they were pretty proud of Sister Sarah when she quit halfway through her term.

I guess failure is their new thing to celebrate, because it doesn't look like they've got much else.

I find it interesting that Limp Idiot was willing to double down on his comments..............

At least........until the sponsors started leaving, then it was an apology on his website yesterday, as well as another apology on his radio show today.

I find it interesting how you libs can do no better than to hurl insults.
I suppose that you are unaware that Limbaugh puts liberals in the front of the caller line so they can be heard.

I suppose that you are unaware that Limbaugh puts liberals in the front of the caller line so they can be heard.

Bullshit.........I listened to that asshole every day for 2 years straight while stationed with VFA-131 from 1990 until 1992, as he was a favorite program of my supervisor.

He's more interested in getting people that agree with him so that he can go even further to the right.

Bullshit.........I listened to that asshole every day for 2 years straight while stationed with VFA-131 from 1990 until 1992, as he was a favorite program of my supervisor.

He's more interested in getting people that agree with him so that he can go even further to the right.

Let's face it; if you are a liberal and you have to lie to get on Limbaugh’s program, you are pretty much sunk. It is well known that liberals used to be shuffled to the front of the line whenever they called in. It's something that Limbaugh has pointed out many times. I believe that Limbaugh has moved away from this policy in recent years, though, because of how many times liberals have lied in order to get on the air.
Pundit Press: 02/06/2011

Dots, go stalk someone else. I'm really not interested in you, really

Last edited:
Funny - all these dropped sponsors.
Rush remains on the air
Rush net worth - $350 million
I am sure he's hiding in his bathroom tonight in fear

I really don't think his net worth of $350 million gives a shit.
And this will ADD to it Warrior:

When Barnum's biographer tried to track down when Barnum had uttered this phrase, all of Barnum's friends and acquaintances told him it was out of character. Barnum's credo was more along the lines of "there's a customer born every minute" — he wanted to find ways to draw new customers in all the time because competition was fierce and people could become bored easily.[citation needed]

Wikipedia

Funny - all these dropped sponsors.
Rush remains on the air
Rush net worth - $350 million
I am sure he's hiding in his bathroom tonight in fear

they really think they have won something or another...pretty sad to watch them cheering the tearing down of their freedoms of speech

This is so awesome!

Obama and Libs have given up on governing and are fixated on a radio talk show host

Is this a great country or what?

What were they going to run on, Obama's record? Record debt, deficits, unemployment, poverty homelessness foreclosures and our first ever credit downgrade?

Did advertisers/sponsors jump ship when Ed Schutlz called Laura Ingraham a slut? Did they bail on Bill Mahar when he called Sarah Palin a ****?* How 'bout Letterman when he called Willow Palin a prostitute?

* Oh, never mind about Mahar. What a low-life loser.

Maher Responds to Limbaugh: I Can Call Palin C-word Because 'I Don't Have Sponsors - I'm on HBO'

Read more: Maher Responds to Limbaugh: I Can Call Palin C-word Because 'I Don't Have Sponsors - I'm on HBO' | NewsBusters.org

They're all pigs (and yes that includes Limbaugh).

Ok..Whatever you say. Look, you libs insult anyone and everyone who dares to oppose your agenda. It is your way.
You cannot stand it that conservatives have a MUCH larger audience in talk radio and that Fox News is gets better ratings than the other networks.
If just kills you people to know that. So your response is anger. Why? Because somewhere along the line you were told be fellow libs that there are certain things that are the exclusive province of liberalism. Two of those is print and electronic media.
Those days are over. When it became apparent that libs no longer had full control of the news of the day, the democrat congress threw at us, the "Fairness Doctrine". A horrible piece of First Amendment violating garbage which had it's sole purpose of silencing any opposing viewpoint to the liberal establishment
That law has been wisely legislated out of existence. Now libs complain about radio stations that will not buy their programming. They want government to step in because liberals have cried NO FAIR!!. The issue is liberal talk is non-competitive in the marketplace.
Non competitive on a level playing field.
Liberalism still controls the main stream and still has ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC in it's hip pocket.
So go ahead and show your true colors and insult away. With every post, you slide farther into the depths of no credibility. Meanwhile that issue above continues to perforate your innards.

well of course folks, this is WAY more important for the media than reporting on the condition of our country under the Obama administration.

when Eddie Schultz called Ingram a slut we heard about FOR ONE DAY from the lamestream media..

but, no agenda going on folks..nothing to see

Ed who?
Neither Schultz nor Maher has the audience Rush has had; thus more PUBLIC interest. I do not like hate speech from anywhere on the political spectrum. Buckley went over the line a few times, SINCERELY apologized, and stayed clean if not "nice". As does Krugman.

You're posting all over these oxyRush threads like you're a dittohead. Well? Are you?

You're posting all over these oxyRush threads like you're a dittohead. Well? Are you?

I will post on any thread where I feel OUR Freedom of speech is being threatened.
as for the other, not really any of your business, is it?
but as I pointed out, you are becoming more of a left wing kook every day...oxyRush.
so very childish dear.

Forum List

Back