🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sponsors are dropping rush.

Who gives a shit?

You said:

I gave you the link that proved my point.

Who gives a shit?

Your little pissy ass rant might have some meaning if you posted proof that he knew what it meant.

Hey stupid.........remember the sign carried by a teabagger that said "teabag the liberal Dems before they teabag you"?

Yet again a total fail you big cracked sorry excuse for a plumber.

Not all of us live to Tea Bag, ABS. You might need more meaning in your life. :D

Who gives a shit?

You said:

I gave you the link that proved my point.

Who gives a shit?

Your little pissy ass rant might have some meaning if you posted proof that he knew what it meant.

Hey stupid.........remember the sign carried by a teabagger that said "teabag the liberal Dems before they teabag you"?

seabitch what does your little pissy ass rant have to do with whether or not the person in question had knowledge of what the term meant? Did your boy friend leave for another sea hag?

seabitch what does your little pissy ass rant have to do with whether or not the person in question had knowledge of what the term meant? Did your boy friend leave for another sea hag?

So..........the teabaggers are so fucking stupid that they didn't bother to research what they were saying, so it's okay for them to put it on a sign, even if they don't know what they mean?

Figures........par for the course for stupid people like you.

So..........the teabaggers are so fucking stupid that they didn't bother to research what they were saying, so it's okay for them to put it on a sign, even if they don't know what they mean?

Figures........par for the course for stupid people like you.

Speaking of stupid people - how goes it, you dumb fucking PO1? LOL!

Many still see Rush as the mouthpiece of the GOP. He is losing sponsors this time. He is the best marketing tool that the Dems have.

107450_600.jpg

From MSNBC.com

David Friend, who runs the online backup company Carbonite, issued a statement on his company's website saying that Carbonite would no longer advertise with Limbaugh despite the host's rare admission of regret. From the website:

“No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.”

I wrote an e-mail to Mister Friend thanking him for his action on Limbaugh and his well thoughtout statement.

All this means is new advertisers will realize that they can reach a vast audience more inexpensively than a week ago. The market will correct itself.

Many still see Rush as the mouthpiece of the GOP. He is losing sponsors this time. He is the best marketing tool that the Dems have.
It's now 7 sponsors who have left.
You all are worried about Rush, the message and his sponsors leaving him, while in the mean time you all are fixing to get the big one from Obama and company yet again, when he makes it mandatory that you and I pay for this activity of irresponsibility on the parts of those who are saying that they are going broke, because they don't have enough contraception to keep up with their activities in the sack? You people slay me! ROTFL now..

Sponsors? These people have millions or billions, but how much do you have in your wallet right now, yet you defend this idiocy that is going on in all of this ? Bawahhahahaha....

Forum List

Back