Sponsors are dropping rush.

Just watched lushbo video on the news. He said he has not lost as many sponsors as the news said and the news is lying. He also said he has just gained 3 sponsors and then said, 'Obviously, I'm not going to tell you who they are'.

If they are in fact just national advertisers buying into Rush through various groups like Clear Channel, it really has zero effect on him unless Clear Channel itself drops the show.

Since Bain is one of Clear's owners, that's not going to happen. rw's care only about one thing - money.

An error in premise there Scooter.
If they only cared about money and were losing it by keeping Limbaugh on..... :eusa_whistle:

Just watched lushbo video on the news. He said he has not lost as many sponsors as the news said and the news is lying. He also said he has just gained 3 sponsors and then said, 'Obviously, I'm not going to tell you who they are'.

If they are in fact just national advertisers buying into Rush through various groups like Clear Channel, it really has zero effect on him unless Clear Channel itself drops the show.

Since Bain is one of Clear's owners, that's not going to happen. rw's care only about one thing - money.

An error in premise there Scooter.
If they only cared about money and were losing it by keeping Limbaugh on..... :eusa_whistle:

The error is on your part, Zippy.

rw's vote against their own interest in every single election. Its just part of their charm that they're just too damn dumb to know it.:cuckoo:

So Clear Channel (Owned by a right win organization that only cares about money) losing sponsors of the Rush Limbaugh show (sponsors = money) but continuing to air it would mean what?

Rush has lost 33 sponsors so far. J.C. Penney dropped him.
They dropped Rushbo, and kept Ellen DeGeneres. I love it!

Nobody shops at JC Penney. That's why that company has been laying off people and closing stores for years.
What's your other point? That another EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVULLLL corporation is actually run by a bunch of PC libs?

So Clear Channel (Owned by a right win organization that only cares about money) losing sponsors of the Rush Limbaugh show (sponsors = money) but continuing to air it would mean what?

You know Clear Channel is a right wing organization how?
Where's your evidence?
Let's suppose CC was "right wing"? SO what? Are you implying your comfort level begins and ends with the political leanings of EVERY company?
If so, it shows you are superficial.

Nobody shops at JC Penney. That's why that company has been laying off people and closing stores for years.
What's your other point? That another EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVULLLL corporation is actually run by a bunch of PC libs?

Rush has a much wider audience than Ellen Degeneres. That's a wise choice of advertising dollars for you.

I don't give Penney's more than a year or two.

Where's your evidence?
Let's suppose CC was "right wing"? SO what? Are you implying your comfort level begins and ends with the political leanings of EVERY company?

Follow the thread Scooter. I am not the one calling them that I am parroting the leftists logic.

How could any corporation be run by Liberals? I mean, they wouldn't stay in business for a week, right?

Where's your evidence?

They blacklisted the Dixie Chicks after their overseas comments.

Anyone surprised that $arah said, on camera, that she believes this is a First Amendment issue?

After all these years, she STILL does not understand our First Amendment.

How could any corporation be run by Liberals? I mean, they wouldn't stay in business for a week, right?

well... except for Apple, Starbucks, Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway for a start...

oops.

well... except for Apple, Starbucks, Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway for a start...

oops.

Capitalism is only OK when liberals do it though
:eusa_whistle:

oops.

Doesn't Berkshire Hathaway owe a Billion dollars in back taxes? :lol:

Where's your evidence?

Follow the thread Scooter. I am not the one calling them that I am parroting the leftists logic.
Ok I made an error. Why make it personal with the snide name calling?
I don't know who you are. I have no recollection of your user name.
"Scooter"....Give me a fucking break.
Now you can be assured that you are on my shit list. Now go pull that cork out your ass.
Go see that Padre an your way out. He'll punch your ticket for you.
Now you can respond with some caustic nonsense that quite frankly I will never read.

When he starts losing markets (the count is 1?) start a thread....or another dozen of them.
Until then his voice is going to get heard and he is going to make money.
Lots.

I like how the gleeful lefty media is counting local sponsors which in the big picture account for very little of the total revenue generated by the show.
Really? Who gives a fuck about Joe's Car Wash in Kalamazoo, MI?
Look, the Rush Limbaugh show isn't going anywhere.
LIberals are giddy over the possibility that a conservative viewpoint could possibly be silenced.
The bottom line is you libs cannot compete in the arena of ideas. You cannot tolerate debate. You libs are incensed over the very notion that anyone dare oppose your agenda.
In the process of debate your side loses the battle of facts nearly 100% of the time. For that reason we have the scourge of political correctness and the dumbing down of education.

Forum List

Back