Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

Fragile males sure get triggered so easily, eh?
Maybe but unlike you fembot fatties, it takes more than the sound of a pork rind bag opening to "trigger" us.

The lefty lesbos just heard the dinner bell!
bufalo-09.gif

You be sure and let us all know if anybody forces you to buy Sports Illustrated. Until then, why don't you just STFU and quit whining?

Me, I'm not whining about it at all.

But the idea of putting a gay dude on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is really plowing new ground.

Traditionally the issue was seen as an opportunity for their readers to take a look at the broads. It wasn't really about selling swimsuits or pushing the LGBTQ+ lifestyle.

Good like to Mr. Petras I guess. Do broads find him attractive? Do other homos?

It’s Martha’s own business if she poses for SI. I just think they should focus on showing real peoples bodies who haven’t resorted to botox, liposuction or plastic surgery.

That Kim Petras person is a tranny guy? Amazing workmanship. I won't be buying (but never do buy) the magazine, trying to score points now on being controversial, as well as just a low grade T & A publisher.

I do notice they aren't showing below her waist... thankfully.

Although looking at other pictures of her, if you hadn't told me she was trans, I wouldn't have guessed.

gettyimages-1170008151.jpg

ad1bde79ed244dc3dae632567bdd747d

I think you are right. Putting a man in drag on the cover might get the LGBTQ+ boys to buy the magazine and that's a rapidly increasing sector of the market.

Lets be honest here, had someone not told you she had once been a dude you would have never known

Does something like this actually bother anyone? Ever heard of ignoring the magazine? I never saw an swimsuit issue that ever caught my attention. So this one surely is no big issue.

Does something like this actually bother anyone? Ever heard of ignoring the magazine? I never saw an swimsuit issue that ever caught my attention. So this one surely is no big issue.

They are outraged because they have been told to be so. None of them would have known that one of the 4 cover models was a trans had they not been told so by their talking points email

Lets be honest here, had someone not told you she had once been a dude you would have never known
You might have a point there.

But the fact that this "Kim" dude can pass as female makes things a lot more dangerous and could get him killed if he isn't upfront with it.

To quote the great Tone Loc about his situation over in the tremendous city of South Central.

"So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't mess around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that your girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina"

The vast majority of men are like the great Mr. Loc.

You might have a point there.

But the fact that this "Kim" dude can pass as female makes things a lot more dangerous and could get him killed if he isn't upfront with it.

To quote the great Tone Loc about his situation over in the tremendous city of South Central.

"So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't mess around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that your girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina"

The vast majority of men are like the great Mr. Loc.
Closeted and self loathing men who take their internal shame out on innocent people? If you say so.....

Closeted and self loathing men who take their internal shame out on innocent people? If you say so.....
If you go for "Broads" with penises, good for you.

That's your sexual preference, their is no reason for you to denounce those of us who are attracted to natural women.

All I'm suggesting is that homos make it clear to their tricks that they are actually dudes before they take them to their cribs.

If you go for "Broads" with penises, good for you.
In the scenario you fantasized these men had taken these women home.
That's your sexual preference, their is no reason for you to denounce those of us who are attracted to natural women.
You bigots don't understand nature..... 😄 stop pretending.
All I'm suggesting is that homos make it clear to their tricks that they are actually dudes before they take them to their cribs.
It's okay if they turn you on guy, you don't have to hate yourself and react violently.

Forum List

Back