🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

It's a fact that Walmart employees collect welfare.

They would not collect welfare if they did not work for Walmart?

You are trained to bleat a slogan, you are not trained to think.

You support the government getting bigger then? Cause that's what is happening with all the corporate welfare.

ROFL

Ah leftists, stupid as dog turds, but not nearly as useful.

Can you give me an example of "corporate welfare?" GM bailout, CFL mandate to promote Jeffery Immelts GE China plant, Solyndra.....

I mean, can you come up with anything at all?

Who the fuck is Stockman? He was wrong then, he's wrong now
Reagan's boy-wiz budget director, dummy. David Stockman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Our spending problems really started with Reagan.

You mean with Tip O'Neill

I don't recall him being president. Not do I recall Reagan trying to do anything to slow spending. Only thing that slowed spending was ross Perot.

1980 platform plank: abolishing Department of Education

In 1980, Ronald Reagan campaigned for the presidency on a platform that included abolishing the U.S. Department of Education. Only recently created by President Jimmy Carter as a political favor to the teachers' unions, the department had failed to deliver either better test scores or more rigorous curriculum dedicated to academic excellence. That sounded like a good idea to me, because I have never believed in federal control of the schools. The vast majority of parents can figure out for themselves how to educate their children and how to provide them with good values. And if some parents can't do so, well, there's most likely someone nearby who can step in. That's what I mean by local control and by the wisdom of letting the fifty states--all those separate laboratories of democracy--chart their own courses on education. The challenge of good schooling, I firmly believe, is best addressed as close to the student as possible.

Was that going to balance the budget or was it an attack on teachers?

You support the government getting bigger then? Cause that's what is happening with all the corporate welfare.

ROFL

Can you give me an example of "corporate welfare?" GM bailout, CFL mandate to promote Jeffery Immelts GE China plant, Solyndra.....

Farm and oil subsidies. Start there.

Why do you hate the rich?

Average salary of CEO's in America - $200 thousand. You hate CEO's and call them greedy.

Salary of the fat cat union boss - 16 TIMES that - but you call her a great crusader.

imagesjpeg.jpeg

See you leftists - you're fucking stupid. Because you are fucking stupid, you are manipulated like insects - mindless drones.

ROFL

I did, the government is helping pay Walmart employees. The government gets bigger and the Waltons richer. I fail to see how this is good.

Great, let's end farm subsidies.

As for oil, you need to show any oil subsidies exist.
"What are the estimates of fossil fuel subsidies in the United States?

As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates the total value of U.S. subsidies to the fossil fuel industry at $37.5 billion annually, including international finance. This does not include military, health, climate, or local pollution costs. These subsidies have increased dramatically as U.S. oil and gas production has increased.

Many numbers circulate as estimates of U.S. fossil fuel subsidies. This explainer details what those numbers actually represent:

$2.4 Billion: subsidies to the Big Five producers debated and defeated in the Senate in 2011 and 2012

The Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act, sponsored by Senator Menendez (D-NJ) was debated and defeated by the Senate for two years running, and would have eliminated $2.4 billion in annual tax deductions for the five major oil companies: BP, Exxon, Chevron, Shell and ConocoPhillips.

Although the move would have been an initial step, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. So called “independent” oil companies are hardly small businesses. Major integrated oil companies also include Occidental, Amerada Hess, Marathon, Murphy Oil and dozens of others. Together, these companies produced 53.5 percent of U.S. oil in 2009."
Fossil Fuel Subsidies Overview - Oil Change InternationalOil Change International

I did, the government is helping pay Walmart employees.

No, they sure aren't.

That you are stupid doesn't alter reality.

The government gets bigger and the Waltons richer. I fail to see how this is good.

So, if all Walmart employees were fired today, government would be smaller and less people would be on Welfare?

And you DON'T grasp how stupid you are? Really?

Average salary of CEO's in America - $200 thousand. You hate CEO's and call them greedy.
As usual, your numbers are total crap: Chief Executive Officer Salary Salary.com

Even using your number, that is a quarter of what the union goon gets. So why do you hate the CEO, but love the union goon? Shouldn't she donate all of here salary?
Nope. And I don't love or approve but I don't run the union.

And

I'm so not shocked:
Mary Kay Henry

International President

$256,065
Who 8217 s the 8220 Highest Paid 8221 Union Bosses in the World Loco 221

And: Union Boss Salary Hypocrisy Big Labor Bailout

I did, the government is helping pay Walmart employees.

No, they sure aren't.

That you are stupid doesn't alter reality.

The government gets bigger and the Waltons richer. I fail to see how this is good.

So, if all Walmart employees were fired today, government would be smaller and less people would be on Welfare?

And you DON'T grasp how stupid you are? Really?

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage. If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

I prefer companies take care of employees, not the government.

Great, let's end farm subsidies.

As for oil, you need to show any oil subsidies exist.
"What are the estimates of fossil fuel subsidies in the United States?

As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates the total value of U.S. subsidies to the fossil fuel industry at $37.5 billion annually, including international finance. This does not include military, health, climate, or local pollution costs. These subsidies have increased dramatically as U.S. oil and gas production has increased.

Many numbers circulate as estimates of U.S. fossil fuel subsidies. This explainer details what those numbers actually represent:

$2.4 Billion: subsidies to the Big Five producers debated and defeated in the Senate in 2011 and 2012

The Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act, sponsored by Senator Menendez (D-NJ) was debated and defeated by the Senate for two years running, and would have eliminated $2.4 billion in annual tax deductions for the five major oil companies: BP, Exxon, Chevron, Shell and ConocoPhillips.

Although the move would have been an initial step, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. So called “independent” oil companies are hardly small businesses. Major integrated oil companies also include Occidental, Amerada Hess, Marathon, Murphy Oil and dozens of others. Together, these companies produced 53.5 percent of U.S. oil in 2009."
Fossil Fuel Subsidies Overview - Oil Change InternationalOil Change International

So, a whackjob eco site who has a stated mission of ending fossil fuel use claims subsidies, but fails to EVER detail what they are?

Well dayum, how very Communist of them...

So, let's look:

{
  • Of the $16.6 billion spent on U.S. energy subsidies over the course of one year, fuels such as renewables, refined coal, nuclear, and others accounted for more than 85 percent of subsidies — while oil and natural gas received about 13 percent, according to the EIA study published in 2008. At the same time, oil and natural gas met well more than 60 percent of U.S. energy needs.
  • Many items claimed as “subsidies” for oil and gas are in fact tax provisions that apply to many organizations and industries across the board. For example, the New York Times editorial pageclaimed in July 2010 that the oil and gas industry’s biggest subsidy was the manufacturing income deduction under Section 199 of the tax code — without pointing out that the New York Times qualifies for exactly the same provision. In fact, disqualifying oil and gas activities from this standard provision would discriminate against our industry and our workers – it’s not removing a “subsidy.”
  • U.S. policy interventions, such as the continued taxpayer support of ethanol, come at a high direct cost. U.S. EIA data showed that while natural gas and petroleum received only $0.03 (yes, 3 cents) per million BTU, ethanol/biofuels received $5.72 per million BTU in energy subsidies. In 2009 alone, biofuels received $6 billion of federal subsidies via tax credits according to theCongressional Budget Office, and if existing policies continue, taxpayers’ support for corn-based ethanol biofuels will total more than $30 billion in the next five years.
}

Clearing up confusion about subsidies ExxonMobil s Perspectives Blog

Wow, what a different story...

Do I trust Exxon to offer all the facts?

Nope.

Do I trust Oil Change International to offer ANY facts?

Nope.

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

As usual, your numbers are total crap: Chief Executive Officer Salary Salary.com

Even using your number, that is a quarter of what the union goon gets. So why do you hate the CEO, but love the union goon? Shouldn't she donate all of here salary?

And

I'm so not shocked:
Mary Kay Henry

International President

$256,065

Mea Culpu. 3.2 million is what she gave to democrats last year from employee dues.

Fat Cat Union Salaries Exposed - Fox Nation

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

That's what you get from people that exist in an alternate reality 24/7... with the constant drek from NPR and CNN being pumped into their pea brains.

And

I'm so not shocked:
Mary Kay Henry

International President

$256,065

Mea Culpu. 3.2 million is what she gave to democrats last year from employee dues.

Fat Cat Union Salaries Exposed - Fox Nation
Cheapskate.

Forum List

Back