🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

It has a lot to do with it if you sell boating courses, air horns, life jackets, lines, ropes, anchors, fishing gear, trailers and the like. That's the point, you want tons of low-level economic activity. The high-end shit helps almost no one. Home Deport doesn't need Mitt Romney buying houses, it needs the average Joe.

A $100,000 boat has everything you mentioned and a ton of more stuff.
More high-end stuff that takes educated manufactures to build ... Supplying more specialized and better jobs.

Of course if you would rather keep folks sewing life-jackets in sweatshops ... You would make a pretty good candidate for a Progressive Liberal.
Think small, bottom of the barrel and backwards ... Remain small, bottom of the barrel and backwards.

He sounds like the people who put a "luxury tax" on yachts in 1990. Predictably, the result was the implosion of the market (down by a third in the first year) for US boat builders!

Most people that can afford a $1,000,000 yacht can afford a luxury tax.
The people it hurts are those who are rewarded for their time and effort in being able to afford a $100,000 boat.

Most Progressive Liberals just don't have the courage to explain how they would rather keep the top and the bottom separated and at each other's throats.
It is the standard "plantation mentality" that only survives when there is an imprisoned bottom class.
The best way to ensure that continues is to ensure that no one gets out ... And there is no reward for success.

It is like the old Iron Curtain without the walls, tanks and guard towers.
They kept telling the people inside it was to keep the bad people out ... When in turn it was only to keep the people inside from leaving.

You, like most Americans, are as dumb as dog shit.

And yet I keep destroying your arguments. Must suck to be you.
LOL. No Sweetheart, you don't, but you believe that you do. It's rather painful to watch but I still have to laugh at your total lack of even basic common sense and economic knowledge. Still, that's why I started this thread.

I'm sure your reality insulated bubble is very comfortable.
Little man I live in reality. God only knows what fantasyworld you live in. It's not one of knowledge that's for sure.

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.
Unlike you I tell myself the truths, so my sleep is often for shit because I live in hell with total morons like those here.

It has a lot to do with it if you sell boating courses, air horns, life jackets, lines, ropes, anchors, fishing gear, trailers and the like. That's the point, you want tons of low-level economic activity. The high-end shit helps almost no one. Home Deport doesn't need Mitt Romney buying houses, it needs the average Joe.

More high-end stuff that takes educated manufactures to build ... Supplying more specialized and better jobs.

Of course if you would rather keep folks sewing life-jackets in sweatshops ... You would make a pretty good candidate for a Progressive Liberal.
Think small, bottom of the barrel and backwards ... Remain small, bottom of the barrel and backwards.

He sounds like the people who put a "luxury tax" on yachts in 1990. Predictably, the result was the implosion of the market (down by a third in the first year) for US boat builders!

Most people that can afford a $1,000,000 yacht can afford a luxury tax.
The people it hurts are those who are rewarded for their time and effort in being able to afford a $100,000 boat.

Most Progressive Liberals just don't have the courage to explain how they would rather keep the top and the bottom separated and at each other's throats.
It is the standard "plantation mentality" that only survives when there is an imprisoned bottom class.
The best way to ensure that continues is to ensure that no one gets out ... And there is no reward for success.

It is like the old Iron Curtain without the walls, tanks and guard towers.
They kept telling the people inside it was to keep the bad people out ... When in turn it was only to keep the people inside from leaving.

A few rich, some poor, and most in the middle happily spending. It's not rocket science if you think for a change.

Adam Smith was fine with luxury taxes and so are most people.

Are you not bright enough to understand my point, or are you just trolling, boy?

Are you not bright enough to understand my point, or are you just trolling, boy?
Your point is sucking the cocks of people who can afford to pay for it, for free.

A few rich, some poor, and most in the middle happily spending. It's not rocket science if you think for a change.

Reality isn't rocket science ... Yet it continues to escape you.
You think people working crappy jobs for crappy pay and buying crappy goods is something worth shooting for.
No wonder the middle class is screwed ... They keep listening to suckers like you.

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

Simple notion, a man builds a boat and goes out onto the lake.

10 men on the shore do not build boats and declare how unfair it is that some have boats but other don't. So they decide to divide the boat the man made up evenly.

Forming a mob, they beat the man who built the boat and cut the boat into 10 pieces.

PaintMyHouse still cannot grasp what went wrong with the plot....

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

Simple notion, a man builds a boat and goes out onto the lake.

10 men on the shore do not build boats and declare how unfair it is that some have boats but other don't. So they decide to divide the boat the man made up evenly.

Forming a mob, they beat the man who built the boat and cut the boat into 10 pieces.

PaintMyHouse still cannot grasp what went wrong with the plot....
Yeah, doesn't happen, dumbass, and not at all what I'm talking about.

You think people working crappy jobs for crappy pay and buying crappy goods is something worth shooting for.
No wonder the middle class is screwed ... They keep listening to suckers like you.

Is your 400 dollar phone crappy? And that's not the goal. The goal is lots of good jobs and lots of manufacturing and spending. Keeping the cash flowing how everyone does better.

Your point is sucking the cocks of people who can afford to pay for it, for free.

I accept your concession, boy. But you need to stop sharing your sexual fetishes on the forum.

[
Yeah, doesn't happen, dumbass, and not at all what I'm talking about.

It's exactly what you're talking about - you're just too stupid to grasp it.

This is why you collectives never achieve anything other than making everyone have less. You don't even grasp the concept of creating wealth - much less posses the talent to do so, And you can never grasp why it is that when you seize the wealth of others through violence, that wealth vanishes.

My parable is the reason why - yet you will not grasp it.

Is your 400 dollar phone crappy? And that's not the goal. The goal is lots of good jobs and lots of manufacturing and spending. Keeping the cash flowing how everyone does better.

While trickle down didn't work, that is sort of the theory. Everyone eventually has more. Now the right seems to think just the rich should have more.

Like I mentioned ... Reality escapes you.

This is your $1000 boat after licensing and buying the extras needed to make it compliant ... Not counting a trailer to haul it on.

2014 - Lund Boats - 1032 Jon Boat for Sale in Hydeville VT 05750 - iboats.com

Grab the family, pile in and sit there.
Your crappy job doesn't pay you enough to afford a motor or fishing gear as well.

I accept your concession, boy. But you need to stop sharing your sexual fetishes on the forum.
You are certainly good at patting yourself on the back. Too bad you can't think for yourself.

Like I mentioned ... Reality escapes you.

This is your $1000 boat after licensing and buying the extras needed to make it compliant ... Not counting a trailer to haul it on.

2014 - Lund Boats - 1032 Jon Boat for Sale in Hydeville VT 05750 - iboats.com

Grab the family, pile in and sit there.
Your crappy job doesn't pay you enough to afford a motor or fishing gear as well.

Looks like a perfectly good little boat. Now go support capitalism and buy everything it needs for you to enjoy yourself.

While trickle down didn't work, that is sort of the theory. Everyone eventually has more. Now the right seems to think just the rich should have more.
So it seems, and that kind of "thinking" is killing the economy. Spread the wealth and go buy shit made here. That's how we all do better.

So it seems, and that kind of "thinking" is killing the economy. Spread the wealth and go buy shit made here. That's how we all do better.

It would be nice if some employers would pay more rather than hoard it all. But I guess that is the part of trickle down which doesn't really happen.

It would be nice if some employers would pay more rather than hoard it all. But I guess that is the part of trickle down which doesn't really happen.
Before the morons took over, all ethics were lost, and greed became good, they were better at paying up. Now the gains in productivity go straight to the people with more money than they know what to do it.

Before the morons took over, all ethics were lost, and greed became good, they were better at paying up. Now the gains in productivity go straight to the people with more money than they know what to do it.

It seems to be that way. Wages are pretty stagnant for all but the very top. I'm not sure where most of the blame goes. Certainly the war on unions has not helped.

"Trickle down" was a derogatory term coined by the left in hopes of smearing the supply side economics that created the longest sustained economic growth in American history.

Trickle down never existed - no more than "starving children" and "grandma thrown in the street" was - it was never anything other than demagoguery by the shameful democrats.

Forum List

Back