Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Springtime In Paris.....

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
.....is gone forever.

paris.jpg

This could easily put the far right and even further right Candidates in the French presidential election run off.

It's what happens when you let thousands of scuzzy, insane Muslim riff-raff into the country...

Just ask Londonistan...
They are not insane - they are just following the texts about an insane man.

Mde. Marine La Pen is loving this.

Gunfire in Paris.

1 dead cop.

1 wounded cop.

1 dead terrorist.

This could easily put the far right and even further right Candidates in the French presidential election run off.

It could, but unless the government left or right isn't willing to kick Muslims out of their country, nothing is going to change.

I agree and France has been taking them in for decades.

Members of the death cult don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice that Sharia law bullshit.

If those in the French Govt. had a few working brain cells they would boot all Muslims out of their country before more French citizens are killed.

Springtime in Paris........

and Summer Autumn and Winter too.:sad:

too horrible for words....

Springtime in Paris........

and Summer Autumn and Winter too.:sad:

too horrible for words....

Paris is a lot safer than the US.

oh really?

Yes its a fact. You should treat yourself and take a trip to that Europe. You can walk around without guns and stuff.

I have treated myself plenty. Thank you very much.

Before the Muslim invasion that is, when Europe was Europe and not Eurabia. :wink_2:

Springtime in Seattle. Paris is safer than the US. All of Europe is safer than the US.
Europe seems to be doing everything they can to catch up. They appear to be doing a pretty good job of it.
Nope. Not even close. If your world view is fomed by fox and bitpart then it might seem so.
Screw Fox and whatever bitpart is. You may wish to look up crime statistic trends. The US is heading in the right direction, Europe not so much.

I'm always amazed to hear Europeans look down on the US in so many ways and never look at their own. The US is vastly superior to every European country in the ability to incorporate new immigrants. Are US muslims concentrated in ghettos? No that's a European thing. How about Vietnamese that moved to the US following that horrid war? Where are the Vietnamese now? They're everywhere. You can find concentrations, but for the most part they are everywhere, My mother's next door neighbors are Vietnamese. The "Vietnamese" next door to my mom include the starting third baseman for the local high school, his sister that so far I can still beat on a golf course, not for much longer and their baby sister that threw up on me last Thanksgiving. The whole European attitude of superiority is over.

Forum List

Back