St. Louis mass shooting you probably didn't hear about yesterday

"Elmi said as a cab driver he sees too much violence in the city and he's concerned about the recent shootings. "I feel the same as I did when I left Somalia," he said, referring to the war-torn African country."

Liberal shitholes reminds him of Somalia.

Here we just do not get as much national coverage as other places.

Guess its a NRA / conservative press conspiracy to keep it quiet?

Probably not.

Hey, the city had a night about a week ago when 17 people were wounded in gun crimes btw.

Uh oh. It is now the NRA, Muslims, the Conservative Media AND the Midwestern Inferiority Complex ganging up to keep this one quiet?

Uh oh. It is now the NRA, Muslims, the Conservative Media AND the Midwestern Inferiority Complex ganging up to keep this one quiet?

I assume you mean this did not make sense?

I agree it may seem an unlikely coalition. But the above mentioned groups and St Louis Realtors are the ones with motive to keep it quiet.

Really I am just being silly, sort of.

Police: St. Louis Man Kills 3 Employees, Himself | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

Interesting how this is a local story despite being a mass shooting.

This shit happens every day in cities like St.Louis, Chicago, Detroit, etc. These people murder each other without blinking a eye.

yet the left blames me for pointing it out?

There's days dozens of people are killed within these cities by gang violence. If we point it out=racist. It is like these people don't want to stop the killing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back