Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

You are a bigger danger to young children than Stacy Abrams ever will be
Not if you consider the mass. Remember: E = mc², where m = mass.

If that diseased land whale spots a package of Watermelon Oreos, 14 kids are no longer with us, and the parents are hunting it down with a harpoon....

51L9vw2R16L._AC_.jpg

I love it.
me too! a mask free united states, or at least one where folks like Stacy and I are free to make that choice is my goal as well!

with that said it won’t undo how she stabbed the people of GA in the back and worked to get the All-Star game moved out of AtL

me too! a mask free united states, or at least one where folks like Stacy and I are free to make that choice is my goal as well!

with that said it won’t undo how she stabbed the people of GA in the back and worked to get the All-Star game moved out of AtL

Stacy Abrams saved Georgia and America from another term for Donald J Trump

She also saved the Senate from Republican abuse

America is in her gratitude

haha is that why the GA Board of Elections referred numerous cases of voter fraud to the AG office?

Is that why they launched a criminal investigation of Trump interference in the election ?

Is that why they launched a criminal investigation of Trump interference in the election ?
haha yes i’m sure Stacy had a lot to do with that…

we’ve actually also seen the transcript….that’s why your propagandist rage the Post had to retract a story

amazing how that happens

Did you have children?

You don't have good relationships with them, do you?

Penelope

Penny, I get very upset when people use children to further their political aims, or treat children worse than they would treat others.

Even so, I should not have brought your personal life into the post. I am not saying that because I am going to "get in trouble" here; I don't care about that (sorry mods--it's not my chief concern) but I owe you an apology nonetheless. I'm sorry.

Stacy Abrams saved Georgia and America from another term for Donald J Trump

She also saved the Senate from Republican abuse

America is in her gratitude
She is of the Village. Huts and live by the day and will even eat tree bark to survive by her own limited ways. Brings nothing to the table as she shits on those who produce the food for it. Another elitist pushed by the real-world leaders for their benefit. It's just old. So old.

Forum List

Back