Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

Sorry bout that,

1. She is a bitch.
2. I will be too when white history month rolls around.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The statement from her minions is epic. What, exactly, is false about the photo? What the fuck are they talking about.

There was no rational reason for her to be wearing a mask, same for the kids. Democrat idiocy comes home to roost.

She was stupid enough to post the photo and then realizing it was not a good look, deleted it. Now she says attacks on her are shameful??? What a honking hypocrite.

You're a damn hypocrite. Put a mask on your avatar, and put duck tape from ear to ear and cover your it's mouth. Only then you might have something of substance to post.
SpockAutism.jpg

You're a damn hypocrite. Put a mask on your avatar, and put duck tape from ear to ear and cover your it's mouth. Only then you might have something of substance to post.
So you have no defense for Abram's actions?

what a damn hypocrite!

This is even worse than being a hypocrite.

It's downright torture to make kids wear a mask for eight hours per day. I can't imagine doing that myself. I can barely tolerate my N95 I use when mowing for an hour.

At the end of the school day, the mask is a nasty petri dish. Quite a disgusting thing to have on one's face. It's probably doing more harm than good, considering how often people, particularly children, touch them.

Shame on us adults for inflicting such harm on our children. We are destroying their normal social behavior.

And it's all being done to protect older fat people like her (no offense to fat people, only tyrants).

Forum List

Back