Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

More hypocrites in action
647rf2.jpg

This needs to be over, now. All of it. The masks, the vaccine passports, the restrictions. Everything. Done.

This picture might actually be so damaging to Democrats they might agree.

(Posted to her social media this weekend and quickly deleted. Gosh, wonder why?)

View attachment 597778
Please pray she didn’t fart , that kfc cereal is a son of a bitch

Last edited:
Lakhota You're so angry and bitter, you can't even debate. I'm glad I'll never be so bitter that I can't address issues that people ID as possibly incorrect. I hope one day you'll be less hateful and angry. There is good in this world, you don't have to hate it!

They have been doing this all along. Many democrats demanding constant mask mandates and telling us all that 'DeathSantis' was killing people in Florida ran there to vacation this year.

Not wearing masks.

They they are a bunch of worthless lying conmen is not news.

Lakhota LMAO! You're Laughing at the fact that you're angry and bitter! You hate people! You and Adolph would line up drinks and slap each other in laughter! LMAO!!!! You have no credibility...

You would think this is just a comedy gig... but it's real.

She sat there, smiling without a mask, while advocating that all children have to wear masks in school.

Rules for thee but not for me. Democrat through-and-through.
If a morbidly obese member of the Democrat Elite is comfortable walking around without a mask, then Covid is done!

Of note as well:

Abrams has NEVER conceded her election. Par for the course though, she has a rather honored position in the party that has labeled charges of stolen elections as the worst crime in all of history.... while pretending Abrahams is a rightful governor.

You would think this is just a comedy gig... but it's real.

She sat there, smiling without a mask, while advocating that all children have to wear masks in school.

Rules for thee but not for me. Democrat through-and-through.
Masks are another example of how when you mix science with politics you get junk science.

Forum List

Back