Stacey Abrams Says “It Is A Fallacy That We Know Exactly When A Pregnancy Starts”

Irrelevant. Democrats want to rip the limbs off babies as they’re being born.

So, since I shot down your argument about ultrasound, you now want to move the goalposts to a whole different field and start arguing about ripping the limbs off babies when they're being born? You were the one using ultrasound as the basis FOR your argument, and now you're saying your argument is irrelevant? Wow...........................

But what exactly do we mean when we talk about a "fetal heartbeat" at six weeks of pregnancy? Although some people might picture a heart-shaped organ beating inside a fetus, this is not the case.
Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said.
But the heart is far from fully formed at this stage, and the "beat" isn't audible; if doctors put a stethoscope up to a woman's belly this early on in her pregnancy, they would not hear a heartbeat, Aftab told Live Science. (What's more, it isn't until the eighth week of pregnancy that the baby is called a fetus; prior to that, it's still considered an embryo, according to the Cleveland Clinic.)
So?
Funny you Leftards want to imprison people for breaking an owl egg but you’re gleeful to butcher a human while being born.

So, since I shot down your argument about ultrasound, you now want to move the goalposts to a whole different field and start arguing about ripping the limbs off babies when they're being born? You were the one using ultrasound as the basis FOR your argument, and now you're saying your argument is irrelevant? Wow...........................
No, you didn’t.
Hours.

You’re just arguing stupid crap.

So?
Funny you Leftards want to imprison people for breaking an owl egg but you’re gleeful to butcher a human while being born.
We get it. You're a sick perv who gets off on hating, so you spend your life making up deranged reasons to hate.

That's why dogs and children instinctively shy away from pro-lifers.

We get it. You're a sick perv who gets off on hating, so you spend your life making up deranged reasons to hate.

That's why dogs and children instinctively shy away from pro-lifers.
Meanwhile, Democrats support child sex change surgery.

If parents want to get their child a sex change, do you support it like pedo peter does? Yes or no?

Dodge 1

If parents consent to their kid getting a sex change, do you support it?

One thing that is missing from your question, does the kid want the sex change, have they been told about what it would entail, as well as the long treatments and psych screenings that went along with it? And how long has the kid wanted the sex change? Has it only been a couple of weeks? Months? Years?

You apparently are leaving the biggest part of this equation out of your question.

Wow. Talk about being ignorant of reality, I present the previous two posters, who believe that a woman instantly knows when she's pregnant.
That's not what she said loser. No excuse too extreme for a Democrat. Don't you wanna talk about TDS instead?

One thing that is missing from your question, does the kid want the sex change, have they been told about what it would entail, as well as the long treatments and psych screenings that went along with it? And how long has the kid wanted the sex change? Has it only been a couple of weeks? Months? Years?

You apparently are leaving the biggest part of this equation out of your question.
The kid gets a Democrat teacher who tells them all about ltgbq stuff and then says it wants a sex change. Parents say yes.

Are you okay with it? Yes or No?

Not for nothing, but my girlfriend in high school came up to me a couple of weeks after the prom (yeah, I was a cliche) and told me that she THOUGHT she might be pregnant, as she was late on her period. A couple of weeks later, she called me happy as hell to tell me she'd gotten her period and was definitely not pregnant.

No. Women don't always know the exact time they get pregnant, or in some cases (like my high school girlfriend) if they even are.

Forum List

Back