🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

Data analysis from "the Associated Press" that hasn't met a democrat or a democrat agenda they didn't like in the last half century? Propaganda on a grand scale.
Whitehall has no fricking idea about analytics. He would not know the difference between a third grade math test and a statistically significant study, analyzing all measurable variables and COVID break down and then have the ability to factor in the standard deviation.
You scaremongering assholes have been lying out your asses from the jump...Fuck you.
No scaremongering. I am saying do what you want to do. You be you. Why would that be scaremongering. Oh, now I understand. It would scare the crap out of me to be you.

Whitehall has no fricking idea about analytics. He would not know the difference between a third grade math test and a statistically significant study, analyzing all measurable variables and COVID break down and then have the ability to factor in the standard deviation.

No scaremongering. I am saying do what you want to do. You be you. Why would that be scaremongering. Oh, now I understand. It would scare the crap out of me to be you.
BOOOO!

Fuck you, scaremonger.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated​

Doesn't surprise me in the least. People who are not willing to take the vaccine I'm probably not taking the necessary precautions either in the newer strains are super contagious. If Omicron combines with Delta in a new mutation, it will be the most deadly and most transmissible variant yet. And that's a very strong possibility.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. People who are not willing to take the vaccine I'm probably not taking the necessary precautions either in the newer strains are super contagious. If Omicron combines with Delta in a new mutation, it will be the most deadly and most transmissible variant yet. And that's a very strong possibility.
Typo : people who are not willing to take the vaccine are probably not taking the necessary precautions either and the newer strains are super contagious.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Another example of the stupid, weak of mind, not dealing with reality and giving themselves a greater chance of dying from COVID.
The weak of mind are simple minded. Your chance of dying from COVID is a result of many factors, age, current health conditions, your vaccinated status and your mitigation tactics of masking and staying away from high risk situations. You can control 2 of the 4.
JoeBlow is too stupid to understand multiple factors. He is too stupid and too lazy to control the two factors he can.
That is your business. Go for it Joe. The world needs less stupid people. It would be preferable for stupid people to get smart, but unfortunately their stupidity can kill them.
You can't challenge the content so you attack me personally. Your concession is duly noted.

You provided a bunch of claptrap that relies on the CDC, which has lied to the world from the jump.

If you had a popcorn fart, you'd have more than this shit.
Oddball is a typical Trump minion. He has no clue about the world outside the USA. If he does not trust anything coming from the CDC or the US government go outside the US. There are thousands of studies world wide, with no association with Fauci or the US Government saying the same things as the CDC. The science does not lie. Idiots who make up lies about the COVID and the vaccine lie and the stupidest among us believe them. Odddork is definitely one of the dumbest among us.

You can't challenge the content so you attack me personally. Your concession is duly noted.
I may have been a little harsh, but I am trying to help you. I called you stupid but you do not have to be stupid forever. If you absorb the information I provided you, you will be smarter when it comes to COVID prevention. That can save your life and others lives. I am sending tough love your way.

ElmerMudd
The vaccine simply reduces severe symptoms to more mild ones
That is what it does and has saves millions of lives
It also reduces the chance of catching the virus. As you said, if you do catch the virus while vaccinated and boosted, your chances of being hospitalized or Dying are substantially reduced

I may have been a little harsh, but I am trying to help you. I called you stupid but you do not have to be stupid forever. If you absorb the information I provided you, you will be smarter when it comes to COVID prevention. That can save your life and others lives. I am sending tough love your way.
Good effort, but don't be surprised if that good effort bites you in the ass. It's very common on this site.

ElmerMudd

That is the key
Mild vs severe with vaccine

The M vaccine does not need a booster after 9 m
" Need " is it funny word. It implies necessity. It is not necessary for anyone to get a booster. But the CDC is recommending everyone over the age of 16 18 I can't remember to get the booster to increase their protection against the virus. It could make the difference between having a mild case of it or getting very ill or even dying from it if you were to catch the virus. That's on their current website.

100% of vaccine caused deaths are from the vaccinated.
VAERS is a self-reporting data web site, that allows anyone to call in and report a death after a vaccine whether related to the vaccine or even a real death. It at best is observational statistics. What tells the real truth is scientifically significant data.
Even if you were to believe this substantially inflated data it reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

Doctors have examined all claims of death from the vaccine, to VAERS, and only 3 could be verified as deaths from a COVID vaccine in the USA. All 3 were from blood clots from J&J.

Another big lie from a Trumpster.

Typo : people who are not willing to take the vaccine are probably not taking the necessary precautions either and the newer strains are super contagious.
Which is precisely the evolution we're looking for to eliminate the need for vaccines.

VAERS is a self-reporting data web site, that allows anyone to call in and report a death after a vaccine whether related to the vaccine or even a real death. It at best is observational statistics. What tells the real truth is scientifically significant data.
Even if you were to believe this substantially inflated data it reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

Doctors have examined all claims of death from the vaccine, to VAERS, and only 3 could be verified as deaths from a COVID vaccine in the USA. All 3 were from blood clots from J&J.

Another big lie from a Trumpster.

The VAERs official data base is already filtered when its posted. The numbers are probably higher. Most in this country dont even know it exists.

Forum List

Back