🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

Great resource Eagle, A proven liar.
Root is known for spreading conspiracy theories[3][4][32] and false information.[33]
Root was a leading proponent of the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[34] Root falsely claimed that Obama was not a student at Columbia University.[4] He later stated in a 2012 interview with Sean Hannity that he believed Obama was a "foreign exchange student" there.[32] He has repeatedly described Obama as a "Marxist, anti-American, anti-Israel, globalist, middle class-hating, Muslim sympathizer".[32] In 2017, he claimed that Obama was gay, called him "Bathhouse Barry" and said that he had info from Obama's "friends in Chicago" about his "sordid past".[32] In 2014, he described Obama as a "Manchurian candidate", possibly hired by the Bilderberg Group to destroy the United States and "kill all of us".[32]
Root promoted conspiracy theories around the murder of Seth Rich, and at various times suggested that Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, Donna Brazile, Bill Clinton, Eric Schneiderman and John Podesta were involved in the murder.[32]
During the white supremacist Unite the Right rally, Root falsely claimed that blaming white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. for killing Heather Heyer was "such B.S. Probably paid actors & infiltrators hired by Soros. No conservative I've ever met commits violence. EVER."[32]
On the night of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, in which 58 people were shot and killed by Stephen Paddock (including himself) and 2 of them shot by Paddock later died of their injuries in 2019 and 2020 respectively, Root tweeted: "Clearly coordinated Muslim terror attack." Police later determined only one shooter—a non-religious American—was involved.[33][35][36]
In 2018, Root argued that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller's is smaller than Trump's."[32]
On February 6, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended the accounts of both Root and founder Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit for violating Twitter rules.[37]
I could care less what you think. The only ones guilty of murder are the ones who fucked over this country with no vasoline. Same assholes who OWN Your precious court. A court that should have never been made. Reagan fucked up signing the get out of jail free card.

1 case so far has gotten money from their claim to date. Utter BS. I know of one from a guy at work who had an aunt die after getting the Pfizer jab. Arm swole up and told them if it was bad in the morning she would go to see the doctor. Never woke up. My neighbor's arm swole up. Couldn't work for a few days and was sore for 2 weeks.

The Cheap drugs that have been used for decades saving millions of lives are not allowed here in the US. Early use of these drugs would have ENDED THIS CRAP.

I could care less what you think. The only ones guilty of murder are the ones who fucked over this country with no vasoline. Same assholes who OWN Your precious court. A court that should have never been made. Reagan fucked up signing the get out of jail free card.

1 case so far has gotten money from their claim to date. Utter BS. I know of one from a guy at work who had an aunt die after getting the Pfizer jab. Arm swole up and told them if it was bad in the morning she would go to see the doctor. Never woke up. My neighbor's arm swole up. Couldn't work for a few days and was sore for 2 weeks.

The Cheap drugs that have been used for decades saving millions of lives are not allowed here in the US. Early use of these drugs would have ENDED THIS CRAP.
You're a doctor? Who knew?

Gov't is their God. As they take the clot shots they worship them. And want anyone who doesn't worship at the alter with them to die. They are PATHETIC.

$5 worth of drugs EARLY ON and this whole Plannedemic would be over. They want to JAB FOREVER. In Europe they are going Full Nazi. Covid PASSPORTS TO SHOP. INSANITY.
14,000 Covid patients in Indiana, probably disagree with you.

You're a doctor? Who knew?
Since when do you have to be a doctor to post DOCTORS and experts INFORMATION. I post data from other parts of the world who have been doing night and day better.

Oh man ..........wipe that off your face.......You been kneeling to your Gods again with Pharma haven't you?

14,000 Covid patients in Indiana, probably disagree with you.

$5 worth of cheap drugs would stop that. But the FDA and the WHO SAY NO...........You can only take what we allow you. Hope they hang the director of the WHO from the Criminal charges for misinformation on Ivermectin in India. they are criminally charging them.

Eagle, you, obviously live in an alternative universe. You appear to be extremely angry. Maybe a couple sessions with a counselor could help.

Eagle, you, obviously live in an alternative universe. You appear to be extremely angry. Maybe a couple sessions with a counselor could help.
Maybe you should just STFU.

It is people like you promoting the lies causing the deaths in this country. I've shown the data but you are pandering the Pharma lies. The data around the world is real.........the drugs worked........They are safe.

Yet you go around saying my disinformation is killing people..........So I hit you with data.

You are full of shit. So is our gov't and they have fucked this country. Your damned right I'm mad at them.

$5 worth of cheap drugs would stop that. But the FDA and the WHO SAY NO...........You can only take what we allow you. Hope they hang the director of the WHO from the Criminal charges for misinformation on Ivermectin in India. they are criminally charging them.
You're either a leading doctor or the best bull shitter on this forum. My money is on the latter.

I don't give a fuck what you think.
WE can tell. With all that crap you posted about the $5 dollar drugs, while dismissing the doctors head count of unvaccinated idiots in Indiana hospitals, it's worth noting, that you are totally lost in the wilderness. I read some of those links you posted. 🤪 🤪 🤪 WTF? Elmer Mudd hit the nail on the head with these off the wall sites you posted;
VAERS is a self-reporting data web site, that allows anyone to call in and report a death after a vaccine whether related to the vaccine or even a real death. It at best is observational statistics. What tells the real truth is scientifically significant data.
Even if you were to believe this substantially inflated data it reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

Doctors have examined all claims of death from the vaccine, to VAERS, and only 3 could be verified as deaths from a COVID vaccine in the USA. All 3 were from blood clots from J&J.

Another big lie from a Trumpster.
You aren't reporting any real data. It's bs. But then, we know you don't care that we know you are a bull shitter. Carry on.

Last edited:
WE can tell. With all that crap you posted about the $5 dollar drugs, while dismissing the doctors head count of unvaccinated idiots in Indiana hospitals, it's worth noting, that you are totally lost in the wilderness. I read some of those links you posted. 🤪 🤪 🤪 WTF?
They were used in India and Africa...........If you believe me............i don't care.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated​

Just out of curiosity, does that figure include all of the people who died before there were even vaccines?

It's ok to be angry, other wise it's a good way to make yourself a nazi: to be angry and stupid at the same time

So you have no evidence this statistic is false, just your personal paranoia and bias towards the CDC?
But your ignorance of how they count “unvaccinated” may have something to do with it. Garbage “stats” and anybody with half a brain knows it. You could have taken Fauci’s jab, but if it’s hasn’t been a long enough time since then, and you get Covid and die, you’re called unvaccinated. A lie, but one the rubes take as gospel.

Forum List

Back